This Landmark hotel offers guests a true five-star experience gauranteed to excite and inspire!
- Enjoy complimentary wireless internet access across all of the hotel's public areas and take time to relax and rejuvenate at the onsite spa
- Guests get to choose from up to 8 different wining and dining areas, including chic lounges, gourmet restaurants and trendy bars
- Fantastically located in the city centre, giving you easy access to everything on offer, including the old city
On a beach break in Aqaba you can dive snorkel in the majestic waters of the Red Sea, or venture inland to view some exotic desert scenery, it's awesome.
- Visit the historical Aqaba Castle, Aqaba Archaeological Museum for a historical perspective of Jordan
- Relax and enjoy the spectacular views while taking advantage of the rooftop pool
- Indulge in the variety of International dishes served at the buffet restaurant
Discover the hidden magic of Arabia during this amazing tour of Jordan
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World – the “Rose Red City” of Petra
- Undertake a City Tour of Amman which allows you to see both the old and new parts of the city
- To make the most of the experience, a professional guide will walk you through the magical Al Khazneh
Escape the hum drum and visit the beautiful land of Jordan
- The impressive resort also offers luxury facilities that cater to sophisticated travellers
- Take advantage of the year round beautiful weather
- Explore the exquisite cuisine on offer
Enjoy spectacular views as you relax and uwind surrounded by the beauty of Jordan
- Delight in an original Nabatean bar surrounded with a large Piazza
- Stay connected with your friends and family through the WIFI internet access.
- Petra, one of Seven Wonders of the World, is without a doubt Jordan's most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction
Experience the culture, history and utter beauty of Jordan in the magical 3 night tour
- Nabatean city of Petra is without a doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction
- Visit Jerash, ‘the Jewel of the North’ - one of the largest and most well-preserved sites of Roman architecture in the world
- With premium accomodation, you'll feel well looked after throughout your stay
Capture the magic of Jordan and edulge your mind body and spirit with this amazing special offer
- Endulge yourself with a traditional Shiatsu Massge at the Spa
- A stunning desert landscape home to Bedouin tribes and breathtaking scenery, Wadi Rum is a must-see destination for visitors in Jordan and Aqaba
- For thousands of years, visitors have flocked to the shores of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth, to take in the healing qualities of the sea's mud and salts.
Indulge yourself with a relaxing stay in Jordan, where peace and tranquillity come as standard
- Float away your stresses and woes with the healing properties of the Dead Sea
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit in the award winning Zara Spa
- Enjoy dinner entertainment with the live cooking station