Experience a super-inclusive Caribbean break at Los Cactus
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relish a warm hearty welcome with stays in authentic casas.
- A stay in a Casa within the Vinales Valley and discover the beauty of this UNESCO world heritage site
- A stay in a Casa within the heart of Havana’s old town
- Immerse yourself in the Cuban way of life and mingle with your Cuban host
Roc Presidente and Roc Arenas Doradas offers the chance to experience Cuba at a reasonable rate with a great variation in your stay.
- The presidente is located in the heart of the famous vedado district of havana, close to the malecon and just 3 kilometres from the Old Town. The hotel was havana's first skyscaper, standing 10 storeys high and affording excellent views of the sea.
- A swimming pool is an added bonus to the many facilities of both hotels. Guests can relax on a sun lounger with shade and enjoy a snack from the poolside snack bar.
- The Roc Presidente has a unique "lobby museum" which houses over 400 catalogued pieces of art including a baby grand piano and Japanese vases that stand over a metre high
Enjoy some ‘you time’ in one of the World’s most idyllic settings
- An extensive array of cuisines
- The idyllic location
- The adults-only policy ensures a tranquil escape
Soak up the magic of a beautiful boutique hotel on the Malecon then head to the Hotel Melia Peninsula, set in a nature reserve on Varadero beach.
The perfect mix of the exciting city life in Havana and pampering beach retreat in Cayo Santa Maria.
- Upgrade to a return plane transfer between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria for £149 per person
- Add a Havana experience tour, including visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the rum factory, the famous Floridita bar and the Revolution Square
- Visit 'La Perla del Sur' - Cienfuegos city, which historic centre is now in the Worlds Heritage List
This tour is ideal for those who want to truly experience Cuba at their own pace without missing out on anything.
- Stay in private accommodations for an authentic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy a customised holiday with flexibility of travel, that suites your personal tastes and gives you time to appreciate each of the places you visit.
- Discover the rich heritage of Old Havana.