Experience the traditions of an unrivalled Arab nation, and stay close to sparkling white Muscat, described as Arabia's jewel. Luxury prevails at this remarkable resort
Adarsh, Sales Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy a wonderful beachside haven of tranquillity, days of luxury and the chance to see the island's green hills carpeted by lush plantations
- Relax at the Ayurveda Wellness & Spa with the best quality services that will make your stay unforgettable
- All rooms feature a Balcony or Terrace with spectacular views
- Enjoy the huge selection of activities including Volleyball, Tennis, Squash & more
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Experience the magic of Negril, complimentary excursions such as a glass bottom boat tour, a trip to Margaritaville and a romantic Sunset Catamaran Cruise
- Complimentary land sports including, tennis and golf with transfers & green fees included
- Complimentary water sports including waterskiing, wind surfing, snorkeling & PADI certified scuba diving, instruction included
- Enjoy brillant trips including a Sunset Catamaran Cruise and a trip to a popular Sunset Waterside Bar