Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
Joe, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Cruise on the world's longest river with 7000 years of history while enjoying 21st century comfort on the cruise liner featuring superb amenities.
- The hotel ship offers a comprehensive program of sightseeing which is accompanied by an expert guide.
- The Cruise allows you to discover the stunning sights and attractions of the River Nile in comfort.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment at the Lounge with its resident DJ, drinks and dancing.
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
Enjoy the peace and quite or the wide selection of fun activities day and night
- Enjoy a sumptuous choice of dining at the Movenpick buffet restaurant
- Guests can view passing sites from the comfort of their cabin, fitted with a panoramic window and equipped with a bathroom with a bathtub.
- Discover the treasures of the Nile, in the comfort of a luxurious and superbly fitted cruise boat, complete with sun deck, pool and fitness area
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort