Enjoy a tour that offers a charming look at some of Cuba's hidden gems.
Shyama, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover the charming culture, historical architecture and scenic landscapes of Cuba on a stunning tour of Cuba
Welcome to Cuba
- Fully immerse yourself in the Cuban way of life for a memorable tour
- Explore the many historic towns and their magnificent architecture
- Be swept away by the stunning landscapes of Havana and Trinidad
Discover Cuba's vibrant culture and learn some hot Latin dance moves all in just seven days and six nights
Guaranteed seven days dance experience with La Habana En Vivo Tour
- Qualified tour guide on the excursions
- The chance to experience the passionate life of Havana by learning new Salsa moves and explore the city
- Take a trip to old Havana and visit Casa del Tango, Plaza de la Revolucion and Casa de la Musica the best place for local culture and live music in Havana
Experience Cuba’s culture, history and stunning nature on an 8 day bicycle tour.
- An active Bike tour.
- Explore Cuba’s culture and history with a visit to tobacco and coffee plantations, Soroa’s grotto Che Guevara’s headquarters and a rum museum.
- Marvel at the natural wonders of the Viñales and Anćon Valleys, Cayo Jutías Beach and the Las Terrazas nature reserve.
On this fantastic 14-day journey you can explore the culture, get to know the sights, and discover natural wonders of Cuba at a perfect pace.
- The tour includes excursions, bicycle rental, transfers in an air-conditioned minibus, and professional English speaking guides.
- Discover spectacular areas of Cuba, such as Vinales Valley, tobacco plantations, and Sierra del Escambray mountains.
- Cycle and explore the wonders of Cuba
Have the experience of a lifetime, with a tour that will introduce you to all the wonders of Cuba.
- Visit a rum museum, sugar mills and tobacco production regions for a glimpse into the Cuban way of life.
- Visit the historic towns and cities of Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad and Santa Clara, as well as the significant sights of the revolution.
- Marvel at Cuba’s stunning nature at various valleys, reserves, orchid gardens and beaches.