Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relax and unwind on the white sands of the beach or take advantage of the wide range of facilities and activities on offer
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities and facilities at this resort including water sports and scuba diving with an entertainment programme at the Club House
- The Sol Palmeras offers varied cuisine at its 7 restaurants with something to suit everyones taste
- The hotel is in the perfect location close to the Plaza Americas Shopping Centre and the town of Varadero while still having a perfect beachside setting
Go for a week of sheer indulgement and relaxation at a romantic retreat at melia las antillas - ideal for loved-up couples.
- A secluded and private setting for adults over 16.
- The resort faces the sea and is surrounded by rivers, ponds and tropical grounds.
- Daytime activities abound with tennis, volleyball, tai chi, yoga, a health club and water sports.
The hustle and bustle of Havana followed by the relaxed hospitality of Cayo Coco at tryp habana libre and tryp cayo coco
Stay at two top Tryp hotels giving you the perfect opportunity to explore one of the Caribbean's most diverse countries at tryp habana libre and tryp cayo coco.
- Tryp Habana Libre's outdoor swimming pool is perfect for relaxing or cooling off after a day of sightseeing with a spacious deck lined with sunbeds
- Guests at Tryp Cayo Coco have a plethora of activities to choose from: tennis, lessons, water volleyball, water polo, kayaking and windsurfing
- Both hotels have excellent restaurants and bars allowing you to get the full flavour of Cuba
A perfectly coupled holiday for exploring and relaxing at melia cohiba hotel and paradisus princesa del mar resort and spa
Enjoy exploring the wonders of Havana from Melia Cohiba Hotel before a luxurious and relaxing stay at Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa
- Melia Cohiba is a centrally located hotel in the El Vedado district, near the historic city centre with every room offering wonderful views across the city, seafront or ocean
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar is a luxury adults-only resort and spa set in lovely tropical gardens, beside Varadero's pristine sandy beach
- A perfect twin centre holiday for those looking for adventure but also to relax and unwind
Capture the vibrancy and charm of Havana, then chill on Cayo Santa Maria's paradisiacal and secluded white sandy beaches
- Couples' Added Values in Melia Cayo St Maria - romantic dinner, one hydrothermal circuit & more
- Relax and pamper yourself at the Melia Cayo Santa Maria Spa
- Couples receive a guaranteed King-size bed, late Check-Out & more at the Melia Habana
A 5* Caribbean beach retreat
- The 5* accommodation and facilities
- The stay upon a deserted snow white beach in Cayo santa maria
- The stay within the tranquil Miramar district, close to Old Havana