Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Top up your tan on the southwest coast of Mahe
- The modest, spotless, yet modern interiors
- The romantic infinity poolside
- The Baie Lazare setting provides serene and beautiful panoramas of mountains, palm trees and the Indian Ocean.
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Located right by the sparkling blue waters of the Indian Ocean, the Savoy offers a unique intimate and welcoming atmosphere with something for all
- An amazing Kids Club for young guest aged 4 to 12, where they can have endless fun, socialise and play a variety of games
- Luxurious onsite Spa features 9 treatment rooms, an additional adults-only pool, yoga pavilion and two saunas
- Enjoy fine dining experiences at the hotel’s 3 superb restaurants , Grand Savoy for international cuisine , Pescado fine dining and The Gecko Beach Bar ideal for a casual lunch and great cocktails with live entertainment
Discover the main Island of Mahe and the tranquil Island of Praslin for a holiday to remember.
- The comfortable simplicity of the accommodation.
- Marvel at the glorious landscapes of Seychelles on the islands of Mahe and on the island of Praslin.
- Be as active as you fancy, with a plethora of excursions and activities.
Discover the main island of Mahe, and the slow-paced island of La Digue for a fun-filled and humbling escape to the paradise that is Seychelles.
- The affordability.
- The stunning, tropical and world renowned beach settings.
- Enjoy a fun filled holiday with as many activities as you care for.
Explore two of Seychelles biggest islands, with a stay on the islands of Mahe and Praslin.
- The romantic settings
- The stunning beaches on the islands of Mahe and Praslin
- Enjoy a fun filled holiday with as many activities as you care for