Stay in two top ranked hotels on a twin centre holiday that blends luxury and historically perfectly to create a holiday of a lifetime
Danny, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Endless actvities for all ages, including an Onsite Dive Centre offering Dives, Scuba, Snorkelling and Non Motorized Water Sports make sure everyone is happy at Grafton Beach Resort
- Relax by the Pool and enjoy an inspiring view of the Ocean by the Swim up Pool Bar
- Each room has a Private Terrace with a Garden View or an Ocean View Room
- Enjoy a meal at the Ocean View Restaurant which provides a panoramic view over Stonehaven Bay
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
Combine ultimate relaxation with an exotic adventure at the Adults only Ocean Point Resort and Spa
- The proximity to St. John’s boutiques, restaurants and sights.
- The Adults-only atmosphere.
- The stunning Caribbean, beach front property.
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Choose from the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available to all guests
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea