Go for an all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Those who know where all the good action is in Barbados choose to stay at the hotel, a place that was also created for ultimate relaxation and chilling
- Parties and local entertainment three times a week are the main rule the hotel strictly goes by while the nicely landscaped pool creates a great ambience
- The front-desk is ready to guide you through marvelous sight-seeing and special events on the island
- The Red Rock Bar & Bistro, outfitted with large screen TV, pool- tables and dart boards is the place to dine and wine
Stay at one of the most stunning hotels in Tobago, the Mount Irvine Bay Resort
- Barefoot on the beach New years beach party
- Large swimming pool with swim-up bar
- Complimentary round of Golf per person per stay
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
Relax and unwind on the beautiful island of Antigua at the Verandah, a fabulous all-suite resort, a holiday paradise bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park.
- Adjacent to a National Park with marked nature trails, two white sand beaches and tranquil waters
- Antigua's only all-suite hotel perfect for couples and family parties
- Choose from 3 restaurants and 4 bars serving international and local cuisine