Best of Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari tour is your perfect choice to find out about the country, its history and culture.
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
One of the many jewels in India's crown, the Kerala region combines scenic landscapes and thrilling towns
- Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala on a Houseboat is one of the top 50 "must do" things as described by the National Geographic Traveller magazine
- The Periyar wild life sanctuary offers a fairly good chance to seeing elephants, tigers, lion tailed macaques & much more in their natural habitats
- Experience a capturing Indian dance show - Kathakali, which loosely translated mean "Story Dance"
There is plenty to see in the wonderfully diverse country from landscapes to cultures to nature and more - with a great stay at Tangerine Beach at the end.
- Wonderful beaches of Kalutara at all inclusive Tangerine Beach
- Travel to Habarana, the cultural hub of Sri Lanka
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, as well as Nuwara Eliya
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
Enjoy wide range of activities while on the tour.
- All transfers are in Air-Conditioned Minivans with qualified tour guides
- Visit Casa del Tango, Che Mausoleum, Excursion to Parque El Cubano and much more
- All entrance fees during the tour are included