Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Explore the lush landscapes and tropical paradise on land, or dive into the crystal waters to see first hand the wonderful wildlife.
- Guests can savour western and oriental cuisine in set meals and in lavish buffets. there is also a coffee shop and bar serving a variety of a la carte dishes and drinks round the clock
- Holiday island is a piece of paradise on the south ari atoll, surrounded by crystalline seas and soft sandy shores
- Some bungalows have interconnecting doors, suitable for families
The lush vegetation, shimmering waters and serene sea air all help the natural elements make this a relaxing break.
- Enjoy the fabulous Dive Centre with professional staff that will guide you throughout your underwater adventure to ensure you experience the lush gardens, colourful fish and magnificent seascapes
- Leave your daily stress behind and treat yourself with a magical Spa treatment
- Free Wi-fi allows you to keep up to date with all the latest news in the relaxing and comfortable rooms or villas
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Never go hungry with dining options available 24 hours a day at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort and Spa.
- The Shine Spa for Sheraton is located on its own private island, which has various dive sites located around it
- Try local delights at Baan Thai, or more international fare at Full Moon and Atoll Grill. Those pining for home comforts can enjoy Drifters, an English style pub
- Just a short boat ride to Male which can be arranged at any time of day
Experience the effortless elegance of a beautiful hideaway that perfectly blends against its spectacular natural surroundings.
- Villas offer a part open-air bathroom with bathtub, outdoor showers and a sofa
- Great choice of water-based activities including a pool and water sports galore
- Lounge by the pool, join a beach game or dig into excellent cuisine
The perfect escape for those seeking a tropical paradise, Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa offers the full package.
- A warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay. Relax in the king bed and make the most of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Unwind and relax like a royalty, indulge in sheer pampering and emerge rejuvenated at SPA Cenvaree including treatment rooms with Jacuzzi
- Choose the meal and option that best suits you from Asian, European, Middle Eastern to South American cuisines.