Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
A wide variety of activities from water sports to dance lessons to a kids club can be enjoyed at Be Live Experience Varadero Hotel.
- Guests rooms are spacious and comfortably furnished, with ample space to accommodate three adults. They are equipped with air conditioning, balcony or terrace, satellite TV and hairdryer
- To relax, enjoy the wonderful beach or take a dip in the large swimming pool
- For the active, there's a fitness centre, tennis courts, archery and an array of watersports available
A modern resort in a fairy-tale location edged by emerald cloaked cliffs facing breathtakingly blue seas
- Spa Cenvaree - renowned spa with a range of treatments suitable for everyone
- Accessible only by boat providing secluded bliss
- Range of private villas with stunning views across the water
The lush vegetation, shimmering waters and serene sea air all help the natural elements make this a relaxing break.
- Enjoy the fabulous Dive Centre with professional staff that will guide you throughout your underwater adventure to ensure you experience the lush gardens, colourful fish and magnificent seascapes
- Leave your daily stress behind and treat yourself with a magical Spa treatment
- Free Wi-fi allows you to keep up to date with all the latest news in the relaxing and comfortable rooms or villas
Enjoy a location close to San Jose while still overlooking the amazing Pacific Ocean
- Feel like royalty in the modern and cosy rooms
- Relish a variety of food and drink including traditional Costa Rican dishes, quick snacks, fast food and delicious tropical fruit smoothies.
- Enjoy activities suitable for all ages including volleyball, tennis, a children's playground along with nightly entertainment and much more
The Le Morne region on the south-western tip Mauritius plays host to a St. Regis property with has everything from a relaxing spa to adrenaline-fuelled watersports.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- A fine array of different watersports from snorkelling to kayaking to fishing
- Many of the rooms are located on the shore itself, ensuring easy access to the beach