Enjoy the perfect combination of a classic hotel in Havana with a great value hotel on Varadero's stunning beach, it's the best of both worlds and great value!
Vishali, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Head for cosmopolitan Dubai, stay close by to the Mall of the Emirates, wonder at the skiers as you enjoy Dubai duty free shopping then relax in your luxury hotel
- Walking distance to the Mall of the Emirates Dubai
- Enjoy a dip in the roof top pool
- Fabulous dining with a varitey of cuisine Thai, Indian and much more
Enjoy a peaceful beach holiday, eat gourmet cuisine, sip a glass of fine wine or try out a new activity, whilst the kids are having fun in the kids' club.
- Located in a quiet part of the famous Varadero Beach
- The hotel has vast open spaces and lush green gardens that perfectly contrast the turquoise blue of the sea
- The resort also features every facility that guests would expect from a top class hotel
Relax and unwind at a fantastic hotel with spectacular views of the beach and sea at Store Bay - don't miss the stunning Tobago sunsets
- Summer Sale now on - Great savings on All Inclusive which includes unlimited locally produced house drinks, house wine, beer and meals
- Close to many of Tobago's tourist attractions with a dive centre at the hotel
- Set on five acres of landscaped tropical gardens and located right on Crown Point Seafront
Discover some of the most unique locations in India while experiencing some of India's most amazing railway journeys
This tour will take you through an unforgettable journey see the highlights of the South to the highs of Darjeeling and Shimla
- Discover Delhi with a full day city tour of Old and New Delhi taking in famous sites such as the Jama Masjid and the bustling Chandni Chowk
- Visit Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery with toy train ride up to Ghoom in Darjeeling
- Enjoy a joy ride from Ooty to Coonor on the famous Nilgiri Mountain Railway