Stay at two luxurious hotels in two amazing destinations and enjoy the perfect combination of sophistication and relaxation.
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Indulge yourself with a relaxing stay in Jordan, where peace and tranquillity come as standard
- Float away your stresses and woes with the healing properties of the Dead Sea
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit in the award winning Zara Spa
- Enjoy dinner entertainment with the live cooking station
Discover ancient Omani Bedouin traditions, stargaze from desert dunes and make a splash in Turtle Beach.
- Ruwi Hotel is located in the heart of Muscat for easy access to the city's attractions
- Enjoy a Camel ride and a Sunset Dune Drive whilst at Desert Nights Camp
- Experience authentic Omani hospitality at Sur Plaza Hotel
Stay in the heart of Orlando and Miami, just minutes away from all the top attractions such as Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Bayside and the Port of Miami.
- Ideal locations for both properties with Hilton Miami Downtown offering a complimentary light rail service that will take you to restaurants and shopping in the downtown area.
- Excellent facilities with 4 heated swimming pools at Bahama Bay Resort and a rooftop pool at Hilton Miami
- Spend your time in Orlando encircled by 70 acres of lush tropical grounds on Lake Davenport and take in expansive city views from the roof of Hilton Miami Downtown
Go for a fuller Mexican flavour and experience historic Mexico City before unwinding under the sun in vibrant Cancun
- Your hotel in Mexico City will be surrounded by the Chapultepec Forest with rooms boasting magnificent views over Chapultepec Castle
- Take your pick from a huge array of fun activities in Cancun; from dancing shows to water sports and a Night Jungle Tour
- Satisfy your craving for Mexican adventure by exploring the history-rich capital first and then living it up in Cancun's golden sands