Go beyond history and sightseeing to embark on a unique journey for all the senses. Discover India's cultural landmarks whilst sampling its true taste.
Hamish, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
Discover some of the most unique locations in India while experiencing some of India's most amazing railway journeys
This tour will take you through an unforgettable journey see the highlights of the South to the highs of Darjeeling and Shimla
- Discover Delhi with a full day city tour of Old and New Delhi taking in famous sites such as the Jama Masjid and the bustling Chandni Chowk
- Visit Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery with toy train ride up to Ghoom in Darjeeling
- Enjoy a joy ride from Ooty to Coonor on the famous Nilgiri Mountain Railway
Discover Historical British India unearthing some of the finest landmarks in India left from the British Reign
This tour will highlight the various parts of the country where a magnificent British legacy has been left behind
- Experience a beautiful morning and evening boat ride that allows to see India from a unique view point
- The itinerary is full of magical monuments for you to explore including the Taj Mahal and an operational Spice Plantation along with much more
- This intriguing tour takes you through various parts of the country showing you the magnificent legacy the British left behind
Create memories that will last forever on this unique tour exploring all that India has to offer
- The exquisite and exclusive Palace On Wheels has luxurious cabins, wall to wall carpeting, a well stocked bar, two dining cars and a very personalised service
- Stay in well equipped cabins that come with attached toilets, shower, wall to wall carpeting and much more
- Discover India in the finest of styles on this luxurious train tour encompassing the bygone era