Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
Peter, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relax and unwind at a fantastic hotel with spectacular views of the beach and sea at Store Bay - don't miss the stunning Tobago sunsets
- Relax at the open air Jacuzzi overlooking the Ocean
- Enjoy access to the Unistar Spa
- Discover Scuba Diving Course at the Unique Tropikist Dive Pool
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
For a taste of Sri Lanka choose Eden Rock Resort and Spa, the worthy winner of Trip Advisor'ss 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award
- All rooms have a Private Balcony or Terrace with a view of either the Garden or the Indian Ocean
- Access to Temptation - a Fine-Dining Restaurant - the 24-Hr Chameleon Cafe & more
- Rejuvenate at the Spa and Ayuveda Centre
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
An ideal beachfront location on Barbados' lively south coast with easy access to the island capitl, Bridgetown and popular St Lawrence Gap
- Only a short distance from the capital Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- Set within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bridgetown!
- One child aged 12 years or under stays Free