Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village
Relish stunning views, luxurious rooms and fantastic amenities for a holiday to remember
- Enjoy the facilities of the next door Blau Marina Varadero, including the 6 restaurants and 5 bars.
- A private beach, infinity swimming pool and jacuzzi ensures ultimate relaxation.
- The location near Punta Hicacos Ecology Park, Cuba's most important marina and Varadero.
Discover the ecological parks and shimmering beaches coupled with a typical Cuban welcome during your Easter holiday in Varadero
- A family orientated resort with a kids club and activities throughout the day.
- Thrill seekers can take advantage of the non-motorized water sports.
- Take an advantage of wide variety of meals and drinks at 6 restaurants and 6 bars.