Enjoy the tranquillity and picturesque surroundings at this truly Cuban escape
Danielle, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Beat the summer rush and enjoy endless soft sandy beaches and luxury accommodation at blau marina varadero during Easter
Discover the ecological parks and shimmering beaches coupled with a typical Cuban welcome during your Easter holiday in Varadero
- A family orientated resort with a kids club and activities throughout the day to keep everyone entertained
- Thrill seekers can take advantage of the non-motorized water sports
- Take an advatage of wide variety of meals and drinks at 6 restaurants and 6 bars
Enjoy the perks of Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club
- Bask in glorious, spacious suites and enjoy a wide range of endless daytime and night-time entertainment
- Make the most of endless delights, elite service and high end facilities ensuring a great holiday is had by all
Blau Privilege Cayo Libertad is situated on a private island making it the perfect Adults-Only retreat
This magnificent resort combines stunning views, luxurious rooms and fantastic amenities producing a great holiday
- Enjoy the facilities of the next door Blau Marina Varadero at no extra cost, such as the 6 restaurants and 5 bars
- A private beach, infinity swimming pool and jacuzzi ensures that you can make the most of your time spent at one of Cuba's most stunning resorts
- Located close to the Punta Hicacos Ecology Park and sitting just opposite Cuba's most important marina, the resort has a privileged setting like no other in Varadero
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the various restaurants on offer at the resort
- Set in an area that's been designated a National Park, with the world's second largest coral reef a 500m swim away from the resort's private beach
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village while enjoying ultimate tranquillity