Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Re-charge those overly worn batteries at a peaceful beachfront resort on Barbados' pristine southern coast, where the crystalline turquoise waters are truly inspiring.
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort offers an array of evening entertainment and daytime activities, including a shuttle bus to Bridgetown, Oistins fish fry and local supermarket.
- This spacious hotel is tastefully decorated, creating a real 'home from home' feeling
- Enjoy a fantastic assortment of activities; from water sports to tennis, gym and spa treatments to excellent restaurants and bars
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Give yourself the perfect excuse to a relaxing holiday and relinquish every trace of stress amidst a beautiful beachside setting.
- Have fun while staying active taking sailing lessons or jet skiing and much more
- Variety of cuisines to make every gourmet happy
- Admire the ocean view from the swimming pool
Go for a week of sheer indulgement and relaxation at a romantic retreat at melia las antillas - ideal for loved-up couples.
- A secluded and private setting for adults over 16. A network of paths and bridges link guest rooms to the resort facilities and the beach
- Facing the sea and surrounded by rivers and ponds within the resort's tropical grounds
- Daytime activities abound with tennis, volleyball, tai chi, yoga and a health club. Fantastic water sports are also part of the deal.