Newly opened, now is the perfect time to unwrap this ravishing Caribbean jewel and enjoy it in all its glory.
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Make the most of a long list of exclusive Preferred Club Privileges and lounge on a sugary white sand beach fringed by swaying palms.
- A free-form pool winds its way through the perfectly manicured gardens and lush vegetation providing the opportunity to sit back and enjoy the stunning surroundings
- Take advantage of the dine-around option at the hotel's sister property, Now Larimar Punta Cana
- Guests enjoy all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury from the finely-appointed rooms to limitless gourmet dining
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
- Enjoy a Complimentary Island Safari Tour, A fantastic FREE power Boat Trip with a Swim With Turtles and a FREE Half day Island Coach Tour
You'll be perfectly positioned at the heart of the Jardines del Rey archipelago for some of the best scuba diving in the world.
- The resort has a fabulous location overlooking the sparkling turquoise waters of the stunning Jardines del Rey archipelago
- For those looking for extra indulgence the resort presents them with the exclusive luxuries of the Diamond Club
- Families staying in the resort will love the children club's customised programme providing non-stop fun for the youngest guests
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
Sandy beaches and offshore coral reefs make Antigua a Caribbean gem you simply can't miss at this amazing price
- Let little ones enjoy themselves in the kids club
- Relax and pamper at the onsite Palm Wellness Centre
- Spoil yourself with a choice of five restaurants, all serving mouthwatering cuisine
An all inclusive family resort in Jamaica where the kids are enterained all day long at beaches negril resort and spa
- All the family can enjoy Pirates Island, an extensive park with two gigantic water slides, right by the ocean's edge
- An array of dining options to suit every member of the family from casual dining to a romantic meal for two
- Pamper yourself with some relaxing spa treatments