Newly opened, now is the perfect time to unwrap this ravishing Caribbean jewel and enjoy it in all its glory.
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Make the most of a long list of exclusive Preferred Club Privileges and lounge on a sugary white sand beach fringed by swaying palms.
- A free-form pool winds its way through the perfectly manicured gardens and lush vegetation providing the opportunity to sit back and enjoy the stunning surroundings
- Take advantage of the dine-around option at the hotel's sister property, Now Larimar Punta Cana
- Guests enjoy all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury from the finely-appointed rooms to limitless gourmet dining
You'll be perfectly positioned at the heart of the Jardines del Rey archipelago for some of the best scuba diving in the world.
- The resort has a fabulous location overlooking the sparkling turquoise waters of the stunning Jardines del Rey archipelago
- For those looking for extra indulgence the resort presents them with the exclusive luxuries of the Diamond Club
- Families staying in the resort will love the children club's customised programme providing non-stop fun for the youngest guests
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea