Ideally located facing the glistening waters of Jumeirah Beach, Hilton Dubai The Walk is the perfect place to get the best of Dubai for much less than you thought possible!
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
A great location just minutes from the iconic Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and Marrakech's popular and buzzing downtown area.
- Both and outdoor and indoor swimming pool (with water jets massage), plus a spa and wellbeing centre make for a relaxing stay
- Stylish North African fare at La Table du Marche and tasty confection at Table du Marche Pastry Shop
- Offering stunning views over the pool, the Atlas Mountains of the Koutoubia, all 58 Standard Rooms at the Hivernage Hotel and Spa include free wi-fi
Discover the delights of Arabia in Muscat, Oman's delightful capital, stay at the Grand Hyatt and enjoy a great value getaway
- Nestled on a pristine stretch of beach and boasting amazing Arabian architecture
- Choose a variety of award winning restaurants including a signature Italian restaurant and a Safari Rooftop Grill House
- The Hotel is nearby to some of Muscat's attractions
The perfect place to stay in Havana Terral Hotel offers visitors a relaxation and facilities for your Cuban adventure
- Spectacular views from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace, facing the ocean
- Enjoy a relaxing drink on the bar lounge facing the malecon promenade
- All the historic treasures of Old Havana are within easy reach and just 25 kilometres away from the international airport
A stones throw away from Madison Square Garden and walking distance from the Empire State is the Affinia Manhattan, a gem in the heart of New York.
- Located in the Heart of the Fashion District - close to Fifth Avenue & Empire State Building
- Concierge service offering theatre tickets, city tours, restaurant recommendations and more
- Catch views from your room of the Hudson River, Manhattan skyline, and Freedom Tower