Comprising five stunning properties, the Barcelo Maya Beach Resort Complex offers something for the entire family.
Danny, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
This Mediterranean-style resort has been exquisitely designed with lavish contemporary interiors and beautiful sea views
- Accommodation at The St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is timelessly elegant and inviting
- Wide range of fantastic facilities include the island's first spa, a regal ballroom and a state-of-the-art fitness centre
- This resort caters for every kind of guests, whether they're after a relaxing break, a fun family getaway or a business trip
Relish panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Great Hassan II Mosque, and stay just steps away from the Old Medina
- Massage service as well as massage treatments at Top For Club or in-room
- A fine array of restaurants including the brasserie Cafe M, the traditional Daer Beiba and the colourful buffet at Bissat
- Black House Discotheque is the place to hit for non-stop dancing as the clock strikes midnight
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
Have a memorable stay to forever treasure in your heart as you discover Antigua's raw and vibrant beauty from a stunning all inclusive property.
- Romantic a la carte dining at Warri Pier with spectacular views of the sea
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and benefit from all the included activities - scuba diving, golf, horse riding, tennis and more
- The perfect location on Dickenson bay and just 20 minutes from the airport
The perfect place to stay in Havana Terral Hotel offers visitors a relaxation and facilities for your Cuban adventure
- Spectacular views from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace, facing the ocean
- Enjoy a relaxing drink on the bar lounge facing the malecon promenade
- All the historic treasures of Old Havana are within easy reach and just 25 kilometres away from the international airport