Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relax and unwind on the best private beach in the UAE and enjoy a great choice of attractions
- The hotel's private beach gives you freedom to rest & relax in beautiful surroundings
- Nestled on the doorway of the Arabian Gulf, one of the most spectacular beaches in the UAE
- Balance your body, soul, mind with a priceless spa and wellness experience that will leave you with renewed optimism
This all inclusive resort provides luxurious holidaying at its very best with a true Dominican flavour
- Honeymoon couples receive a bottle of champagne, fruit basket and a romantic dinner
- A choice of six specialty restaurants featuring Mexican, Oriental, Steak House and more
- Boasting a wonderful location, immaculate tropical gardens, and a stunning stretch of beach
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Ideally located for shopping enthusiasts and those wanting to discover Mauritius, yet nicely secluded from the world in a stunning beach cove, the Anelia Beach Resort is the perfect Mauritian retreat.
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games
- Enjoy the breathtaking sea views with some world class shopping experience at Cascavelle Mall
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available to all guests
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea