Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy a relaxing stay in an ideal setting surrounded by lush frangipanis, swaying palms and the glistening blue waters of Bentota's beaches.
- Be wowed by the Dine by Design concept, allowing you to eat out in an array of scenic settings
- Discover Sri Lanka's cultural wonders from a soothing luxury retreat oozing 18th century charm
- Bask in acres of lush gardens framed by frangipani trees and facing a secluded golden sand beach
Explore Muscat's wonders from an outstanding lavish retreat where you'll be treated to every deluxe amenity and facility, with something for everyone in the family.
- The resort is ideally suited to couples and young adults
- Superb leisure facilities include a fitness club, a Teens Club and the Chi Spa.
- A variety of restaurants offer everything from seafood to tapas and pizza to traditional Arabic delicacies
Enjoy the best of both worlds at Radisson Aquatica Resort, with the stunning landscapes and sandy beaches plus the culture of Bridgetown nearby
- Superb bedroom views from your private balcony or terrace, serving up the best views of the ocean, pool, island or beach
- Located on a silky smooth beach, with a complimentary shuttle bus included travelling to Bridgetown and other cultural attractions
- Check out the November sale with savings for 2017 and 2018 plus 2 Kids stay free when sharing with 2 adults
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village