Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Head to the Caribbean's largest and most enigmatic island to discover its culture and immaculate beaches for a price your eyes won't believe!
- Stay at the Starfish Montehabana, in the heart of Havana's Miramar district which is only 20 mins drive from the timeless Old Havana
- Enjoy a selection of bars and restaurants including a Buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars in Varadero (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Starfish Varadero is ideally located directly on the beach of Varadero
Absorb the urban and colonial riches of Havana and take in the beauty of Varadero's sandy turquoise beach with our top pick of hotels.
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, serving tapas and Italian amongst others, as well as a 24-hour bar in Havana
- An excellent location in Varadero on a stretch of pristine white beach near the Gaviota Marina and near the Punta Hicacos National Park
- An Easter to remember - sample the fine mix of cultures in Havana and then enjoy the natural beauty of Varadero
Combine a romantic beach holiday on the pristine shores of Varadero, with a City Break to discover the treasures of Havana
- Receive a Guaranteed King-size bed, Late Check-Out & more in the Melia Habana
- Take advantage of discounts for families at Melia Peninsula
- Enjoy watersports as well as the daytime and evening entertaiment programme in Varadero
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana, staying in the residence of the 'stars', with a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba's world famous resort, Varadero.
- Nacional De Cuba hotel is considered a symbol of history, culture and Cuban identity
- Iberostar Laguna Azul offers 15 bars and restaurants and worldwide cuisines
- Enjoy watersports including windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, paddleboats, and snorkelling