With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Stay at this amazing man made island just off the coast of Abu Dhabi and experience racing events, concerts, luxury hotels and much much more.
- Dine at over twelve innovative restaurants and lounges showcasing cuisine from all corner of the globe
- Take the opportunity and drive around the formula 1 track
- Upgrade to a room including access to Ferrari World or Yas Waterworld inclusive
For a romantic luxury escape choose the Chedi Muscat - a resplendent resort in 21 acres between the Al Hajar Mountains and the serene waters of the Gulf
- Spectacular views overlooking mountains and the Gulf of Oman
- Wide choice of restaurants including the Arabian Courtyard
- Enjoy the Spa which is a haven for luxurious pampering during your stay
Enjoy a relaxing stay in an ideal setting surrounded by lush frangipanis, swaying palms and the glistening blue waters of Bentota's beaches.
- Be wowed by the Dine by Design concept, allowing you to eat out in an array of scenic settings
- Discover Sri Lanka's cultural wonders from a soothing luxury retreat oozing 18th century charm
- Bask in acres of lush gardens framed by frangipani trees and facing a secluded golden sand beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- An English-Speaking local Guide
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
Stay at the first and most legendary resort in the Seychelles, Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove at Beau Vallon Bay and enjoy a taste of exotica
- Revel in colonial surrounds, as the first hotel in Seychelles built in 1943 boasting orginal architecture
- Discover the incredible flavours of creole cuisine
- Enjoy a couples resort where you can enjoy the relaxtion of the resort and pamper yourself at the Zen Spa