St Lucia Golf
Duration: Half Day
Home of the majestic Pitons, the only drive-in volcano in the world with its Sulphur Springs, St. Lucia truly is an island of endless beauty. Lush green forests with an array of tropical flora and fauna and spectacular waterfalls like the Diamond waterfall together with pristine beaches filled with exotic marine life to be explored are just some of the natural attractions to be enjoyed on the island. Besides from offering the more standard activities like biking, hiking, sailing, scuba diving and snorkeling St. Lucia also caters for the most sophisticated tastes offering some incredible golfing facilities.
Benefit from the enjoyment of this relaxing sport in a tropical setting at the St. Lucia Golf Club. Located on the northern tip of the island this magnificent golf course is set within the scenic rolling hills of Cap Estates. Stunning contoured greens are surrounded by orchids and bromeliads. Be captivated by the natural grandeur of the course and all the wildlife that lives on it.
Take pleasure in a world class golf experience on emerald greens. The St. Lucia Golf and Country Club prides itself in being the only operational 18 hole golf course on the island at present. Opened in 2001, it is one of the most demanding layouts in the Caribbean and presents a challenge to both professional and recreational players. The par 5 opening hole gets golfers’ attention straight away with a fairway guarded on the right by trees and on the left by bunkers. The par 71 plays to 6, 815 yards overlooking both the calm Caribbean Sea and the tumultuous Atlantic Ocean.
The St. Lucia Golf Club can boast of more than their championship golf course as it also possesses various facilities to add to your leisure. The club’s facilities include a state of the art 350 yard driving range and gold academy. The Golf Store or Pro Shop provides golfers with everything they will need to enjoy playing. Top name golf brands like Slazenger, Footjoy and Titleist are available as well as duty-free purchases on gift items such as perfumes, handbags, men’s colognes and wallets. Shoe and cart rental services are also available. The club also offers an open air bar and restaurant with panoramic views of the beautiful and charming surrounding environment. It will be our pleasure to book your tee times for you, just let us know when during your St Lucia holiday you would like to make time for some great Caribbean golfing!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Book a Pool View or Beach Front Room at Bay Gardens and Enjoy a complimentary upgrade From Bed and Breakfast to MAP Board Basis (breakfast, dinner and extras included)
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Stay close to the Island's vibrant and popular resorts with this twin centre holiday
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
The Blu St Lucia is an oasis of calm nestled between Reduit Beach and Rodney Bay Village. This hotel offers the perfect...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
First, make the most of the harmonious blend of luxury, tranquillity and seclusion that surrounds and characterises the...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Caribbean boutique hideaway Cap Maison, on the northern tip of St Lucia, will host a range of festive events for guests over the Christmas and New Year period, including a special hog roast on the beach, a gourmet Christmas dinner, a Boxing Day lobster grill and New Year’s Eve festivities.
Luxury all-inclusive resort Windjammer Landing Villa Beach on the northern coast of St Lucia has undergone a multi-million pound revamp and expansion, adding a set of new villas to the north of the resort and refreshing the existing villas and grounds with new features and updated decor.
Ritz-Carlton has announced that it will open a brand-new luxury resort in St Lucia in 2021, after signing a management agreement with Range Developments. The resort will have 180 guest rooms and suites, swimming pools, a spa, restaurants, meeting space, and it will be part of the Black May Master Development on the southern tip of the Caribbean island.