St Lucia Golf
Duration: Half Day
Home of the majestic Pitons, the only drive-in volcano in the world with its Sulphur Springs, St. Lucia truly is an island of endless beauty. Lush green forests with an array of tropical flora and fauna and spectacular waterfalls like the Diamond waterfall together with pristine beaches filled with exotic marine life to be explored are just some of the natural attractions to be enjoyed on the island. Besides from offering the more standard activities like biking, hiking, sailing, scuba diving and snorkeling St. Lucia also caters for the most sophisticated tastes offering some incredible golfing facilities.
Benefit from the enjoyment of this relaxing sport in a tropical setting at the St. Lucia Golf Club. Located on the northern tip of the island this magnificent golf course is set within the scenic rolling hills of Cap Estates. Stunning contoured greens are surrounded by orchids and bromeliads. Be captivated by the natural grandeur of the course and all the wildlife that lives on it.
Take pleasure in a world class golf experience on emerald greens. The St. Lucia Golf and Country Club prides itself in being the only operational 18 hole golf course on the island at present. Opened in 2001, it is one of the most demanding layouts in the Caribbean and presents a challenge to both professional and recreational players. The par 5 opening hole gets golfers’ attention straight away with a fairway guarded on the right by trees and on the left by bunkers. The par 71 plays to 6, 815 yards overlooking both the calm Caribbean Sea and the tumultuous Atlantic Ocean.
The St. Lucia Golf Club can boast of more than their championship golf course as it also possesses various facilities to add to your leisure. The club’s facilities include a state of the art 350 yard driving range and gold academy. The Golf Store or Pro Shop provides golfers with everything they will need to enjoy playing. Top name golf brands like Slazenger, Footjoy and Titleist are available as well as duty-free purchases on gift items such as perfumes, handbags, men’s colognes and wallets. Shoe and cart rental services are also available. The club also offers an open air bar and restaurant with panoramic views of the beautiful and charming surrounding environment. It will be our pleasure to book your tee times for you, just let us know when during your St Lucia holiday you would like to make time for some great Caribbean golfing!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular Caribbean resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Guests at the Bay Gardens Resort in St Lucia (and its sister property Bay Gardens Hotel and Inn) now enjoy free access to Splash Island Water Park on Reduit Beach, the Caribbean's first floating water park on the open sea and one of the island's most popular attractions.
Magazine Marie Claire recently compiled the must-see and must-do activities on the island of Saint Lucia. An easy flight from the US, the island's compact size makes it a great choice for a weekend getaway.
As carnival season began to unfold last week, July is proving quite the successful month for St Lucia's tourism industry and hotels are reaping the benefits after reporting packed rooms. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority worked hard this year to promote the island's summer festival at a global level, a move that has been a resounding success with record-high occupational levels for this time of year.