Grenadines Islands Day Sail
Duration: Half Day
Still daydreaming about your dream holiday in tropical paradise? Then you need to come to the Grenadines Islands and make this dream a reality. The Grenadines is a chain of miniature islands in the windward islands of the Caribbean. They are divided between the nations of St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Grenada.
Have the pleasure of sailing under pristine conditions to visit a variety of islands where the natural life remains undisturbed in most places. Named as one of the top unspoiled island destinations by National Geographic magazine and also selected by Caribbean World magazine as the best sailing destination in the Caribbean; the Grenadines offer more than you can dream about.
After a forty-five minute flight departing from St Lucia you will arrive at Union Island, situated just north of Grenada, and board your vessel for a thrilling day sailing adventure. Tobago Cays are a cluster of four uninhabited islands bordered by a beautiful horseshoe reef protecting you from the vast expanse of the tumultuous Atlantic Ocean. Anchored behind the reef you are free to enjoy calm crystal clear waters perfect for scuba and snorkeling activities. The amazing underwater visibility provides an ideal window to discover the rich and gorgeous marine life but if underwater activities are not your favourite then you are sure to feel no loss on shore with palm-fringed beaches surrounded by turquoise and sapphire seas. Swim in these splendid waters or stroll on these untouched beaches where they only one being spoilt will be you!
This sail offers you the endless scenic opportunities as is characteristic of the beautiful tropical environment. Cruise past more deserted beaches sandbanks and islands. Mustique Island has become the premier getaway for the rich and famous. Bequia Island offers a unique insight into handcrafted whaling boats and old sailing traditions of sailors. Anchored yachts and pretty beaches line the main port. Traditional wooden boats are still built on the beach.
This exclusive tour has something for everyone so invite your family and friends and have an unforgettable experience together. Capture a spectacular sunset and feel the trade winds that keep you cool in the evenings and just relax. Complimentary drinks will be served throughout the day along with a sumptuous Caribbean lunch. You just can’t wait, can you?!
Please note: Bring travel documents, completed immigration card, towels, swimwear, cameras, sunscreen and an extra shirt should the need for it arise.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular Caribbean resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two hotels, Island Inn Hotel and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Island Inn is located in the South Coast of Barbados near to many entertainment, restaurants, bars and Pebble Beach
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Enjoy All Inclusive perks at both hotels in Barbados and St Lucia
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
St Lucia Tourism Authority has revamped its online travel agent training program to simplify the structure and create a go-to information hub for destination sales and marketing. The Saint Lucia Expert program includes new modules on niche holiday types and fresh incentives for selling the Caribbean island.
Welcoming summer in style, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority has just launched the Summer of Discovery campaign, giving holidaymakers amazing opportunities to save on a St Lucia holiday with discounts of up to 65 per cent on hotel bookings and a competition that will give travellers the chance to win $10,000 (£7,500)!
The luxurious Cap Maison in St Lucia will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and to mark the occasion, the resort has created four exclusive drinks. Using local ingredients, the resort has produced an exclusive ale, rum, rum punch and red wine. In October, the luxurious resort will host a special three-day event to celebrate a decade in business.