Grenadines Islands Day Sail
Duration: Half Day
Still daydreaming about your dream holiday in tropical paradise? Then you need to come to the Grenadines Islands and make this dream a reality. The Grenadines is a chain of miniature islands in the windward islands of the Caribbean. They are divided between the nations of St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Grenada.
Have the pleasure of sailing under pristine conditions to visit a variety of islands where the natural life remains undisturbed in most places. Named as one of the top unspoiled island destinations by National Geographic magazine and also selected by Caribbean World magazine as the best sailing destination in the Caribbean; the Grenadines offer more than you can dream about.
After a forty-five minute flight departing from St Lucia you will arrive at Union Island, situated just north of Grenada, and board your vessel for a thrilling day sailing adventure. Tobago Cays are a cluster of four uninhabited islands bordered by a beautiful horseshoe reef protecting you from the vast expanse of the tumultuous Atlantic Ocean. Anchored behind the reef you are free to enjoy calm crystal clear waters perfect for scuba and snorkeling activities. The amazing underwater visibility provides an ideal window to discover the rich and gorgeous marine life but if underwater activities are not your favourite then you are sure to feel no loss on shore with palm-fringed beaches surrounded by turquoise and sapphire seas. Swim in these splendid waters or stroll on these untouched beaches where they only one being spoilt will be you!
This sail offers you the endless scenic opportunities as is characteristic of the beautiful tropical environment. Cruise past more deserted beaches sandbanks and islands. Mustique Island has become the premier getaway for the rich and famous. Bequia Island offers a unique insight into handcrafted whaling boats and old sailing traditions of sailors. Anchored yachts and pretty beaches line the main port. Traditional wooden boats are still built on the beach.
This exclusive tour has something for everyone so invite your family and friends and have an unforgettable experience together. Capture a spectacular sunset and feel the trade winds that keep you cool in the evenings and just relax. Complimentary drinks will be served throughout the day along with a sumptuous Caribbean lunch. You just can’t wait, can you?!
Please note: Bring travel documents, completed immigration card, towels, swimwear, cameras, sunscreen and an extra shirt should the need for it arise.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel for couples. Escape to a romantic hideaway at Rendezvous on the beautiful island of St...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
The island of St Lucia has unveiled a new look for its logo and brand. The new brand focuses on its natural beauty, culture, tropical landscapes, and friendly, hospitable locals. The new tagline for the Caribbean island is 'Saint Lucia, LET HER INSPIRE YOU', and it will be rolled out across various international marketing campaigns over the coming months.
The Caribbean island of St Lucia will introduce a new Food and Rum Festival to its Soleil festival series. Running from 12-14 January 2018, the island’s first ever celebration of St Lucian food and rum will feature celebrity chefs, special menus, demos and shows, plus the inaugural Caribbean Rum Awards.
Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain resorts in St Lucia have once again been recognised for their exception environmental efforts. The two luxury resorts have been awarded Travelife Gold Certification status. The properties have been praised for managing their socio-economic and environmental impacts, while demonstrating their commitment to the environment, sustainability, and the local community.