Catamaran Day Sail
Duration: Half Day
If you are the type of vacationer that always goes on road explorations and is now seeking some type of alternative then consider the Catamaran Day Sail. The island of St. Lucia has much more to offer you with the option of exploring the island’s stunning coastline by boat. The beautiful Catamaran will take you along the west coast of St. Lucia where you will view many caves, inlets and other characteristics of this scenic coastline. Just imagine trying to get this view from a vehicle on land! Feel relaxed aboard this lovely Catamaran as it sails on the calm crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
We shall disembark at the delightful town of Soufriere and hop into waiting buses that will take you to two of St. Lucia’s most fabulous natural attractions. On your journey you will view the Piton Mountains; these ancient twin peaks proudly standing over 2,500 feet are the island most famous landmark.
The first stop is at the Sulphur Springs (volcano) which is the only drive-in volcano in the world! The volcano is presently dormant, its last eruption taking place in the late 1700’s leaving its only remaining activity as the steaming pools and boiling mud and bubbling water. There is also a very strong aroma that emanates from the Sulphur Springs. However, the fact that you can get this scent is a good thing because if it goes away this indicates that there is going to be a volcanic eruption. The water from this volcano is known to possess therapeutic qualities as sulphur has long been recognised as being helpful in the treatment of sinusitis, arthritis and skin problems.
The expedition continues onto the Diamond Botanical Gardens where you have the pleasure of viewing a variety of tropical plant species such as, Hibiscus, Ixora, Heliconias, Anthuriums, Orchids, and the magnificent Balisier. Finally discover the splendor of the alluring Diamond Waterfalls in the midst of the gardens. Learn about the historic significance of these majestic falls that where once in use by the troops of France’s Louis XVI. Today it is still possible to have an invigorating bath under the cascading water.
Have lunch at a spectacular restaurant where you will enjoy hot and tasty Creole food. We embark the boat again for a sail up along the west coastline. The beaches here are ideal for swimming and the glorious golden sand beaches, translucent waters and stunning views are enough to lure you in, so for your delight we shall sail into the gorgeous Marigot Bay where you will be able to have a swim and just relax before returning to the dock. The bus will be waiting to return you to your hotel after this day of enriching activities.
Please note: Bring along swimwear, beach towels, sunscreen and of course cameras!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular Caribbean resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two hotels, Island Inn Hotel and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Island Inn is located in the South Coast of Barbados near to many entertainment, restaurants, bars and Pebble Beach
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Enjoy All Inclusive perks at both hotels in Barbados and St Lucia
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
St Lucia Tourism Authority has revamped its online travel agent training program to simplify the structure and create a go-to information hub for destination sales and marketing. The Saint Lucia Expert program includes new modules on niche holiday types and fresh incentives for selling the Caribbean island.
Welcoming summer in style, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority has just launched the Summer of Discovery campaign, giving holidaymakers amazing opportunities to save on a St Lucia holiday with discounts of up to 65 per cent on hotel bookings and a competition that will give travellers the chance to win $10,000 (£7,500)!
The luxurious Cap Maison in St Lucia will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and to mark the occasion, the resort has created four exclusive drinks. Using local ingredients, the resort has produced an exclusive ale, rum, rum punch and red wine. In October, the luxurious resort will host a special three-day event to celebrate a decade in business.