Rainforest Canopy Adventure
Duration: Half Day
This unique tour is much more than an excursion; it’s the experience of a lifetime! Don’t miss this fantastic and unique opportunity to fly over, through and across some of St Lucia’s most amazing wild rainforest! Your day will begin with a refreshing drive towards the East Coast of St Lucia with our canopy welcoming centre awaiting your arrival and situated right at the heart of the rainforest. Before you fully embark on this thrilling activity you will be given a safety briefing providing you with all the suitable gear for this exciting experience.
This activity is ideal for anyone as it requires very little physical ability whilst giving an amazing adrenaline rush like no other. This is an incredible rocket-like experience where you will be dangling 30ft to 50ft over the forest floor on incredible 900ft runs of cables that stand suspended between two platforms. Whilst on this incredible and thrilling ride gliding across the most rich of landscapes you will be able to enjoy amazing sightseeing of the giant tropical trees towering against the background, the main providers of food and shelter to St Lucia’s famous indigenous and endangered parrot – the splendorous Amazon Versicolor. You can consider it a real treasure in its own right just to get a glimpse of this rare and wondrous bird!
Our incredible canopy rides will have you immersed in world of natural rainforest wonders. See exotic flowers blooming with shameless abundance and all the green vegetation surrounding you that is nurtured by the warm gentle tropical showers and the rich volcanic soils. Thanks to these unique climatic conditions St Lucia’s forests have managed to achieve a state of sublime and splendorous ancient majesty that you will have the privilege of admiring in this one-of-a-kind adventure!
Let yourself go in this unique flying adventure and enjoy an exceptional bird’s eye view of the rain forest below as you go past crystalline rivers enriched with the lush tropical vegetation that encircles everything around you. So make sure you pack your camera and bring it along to take precious snapshot of all the natural wonders you’ll be gliding across. There is very little that can compare to the thrilling activity of zipping along a 500ft lengths of cable dramatically rising above ground and offering unique and spectacular views of the zone.
And you can rest assured that this course is a reliable system of integrated cables and rigging which have been carefully designed to deliver thrills in a safe and comfortable manner for all. So what are you waiting for? This is a unique tour that shouldn’t have you wasting time thinking twice about doing…don’t hesitate and come along for the flying ride of your life!
NOTE that suitable shoes should be worn. Ideally wear closed sandals or trainers (absolutely NO flip flops). The canopy tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those who suffer from serious heart conditions.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two stunning hotels, The Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Take as much time as you need to rejuvenate in Bel Jou's fresh water pool
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa boasts in interesting charm of Mediterranean ambience blended with the lush tropical beauty of the Caribbean
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel for couples. Escape to a romantic hideaway at Rendezvous on the beautiful island of St...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
The island of St Lucia has unveiled a new look for its logo and brand. The new brand focuses on its natural beauty, culture, tropical landscapes, and friendly, hospitable locals. The new tagline for the Caribbean island is 'Saint Lucia, LET HER INSPIRE YOU', and it will be rolled out across various international marketing campaigns over the coming months.
The Caribbean island of St Lucia will introduce a new Food and Rum Festival to its Soleil festival series. Running from 12-14 January 2018, the island’s first ever celebration of St Lucian food and rum will feature celebrity chefs, special menus, demos and shows, plus the inaugural Caribbean Rum Awards.
Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain resorts in St Lucia have once again been recognised for their exception environmental efforts. The two luxury resorts have been awarded Travelife Gold Certification status. The properties have been praised for managing their socio-economic and environmental impacts, while demonstrating their commitment to the environment, sustainability, and the local community.