Rainforest Canopy Adventure
Duration: Half Day
This unique tour is much more than an excursion; it’s the experience of a lifetime! Don’t miss this fantastic and unique opportunity to fly over, through and across some of St Lucia’s most amazing wild rainforest! Your day will begin with a refreshing drive towards the East Coast of St Lucia with our canopy welcoming centre awaiting your arrival and situated right at the heart of the rainforest. Before you fully embark on this thrilling activity you will be given a safety briefing providing you with all the suitable gear for this exciting experience.
This activity is ideal for anyone as it requires very little physical ability whilst giving an amazing adrenaline rush like no other. This is an incredible rocket-like experience where you will be dangling 30ft to 50ft over the forest floor on incredible 900ft runs of cables that stand suspended between two platforms. Whilst on this incredible and thrilling ride gliding across the most rich of landscapes you will be able to enjoy amazing sightseeing of the giant tropical trees towering against the background, the main providers of food and shelter to St Lucia’s famous indigenous and endangered parrot – the splendorous Amazon Versicolor. You can consider it a real treasure in its own right just to get a glimpse of this rare and wondrous bird!
Our incredible canopy rides will have you immersed in world of natural rainforest wonders. See exotic flowers blooming with shameless abundance and all the green vegetation surrounding you that is nurtured by the warm gentle tropical showers and the rich volcanic soils. Thanks to these unique climatic conditions St Lucia’s forests have managed to achieve a state of sublime and splendorous ancient majesty that you will have the privilege of admiring in this one-of-a-kind adventure!
Let yourself go in this unique flying adventure and enjoy an exceptional bird’s eye view of the rain forest below as you go past crystalline rivers enriched with the lush tropical vegetation that encircles everything around you. So make sure you pack your camera and bring it along to take precious snapshot of all the natural wonders you’ll be gliding across. There is very little that can compare to the thrilling activity of zipping along a 500ft lengths of cable dramatically rising above ground and offering unique and spectacular views of the zone.
And you can rest assured that this course is a reliable system of integrated cables and rigging which have been carefully designed to deliver thrills in a safe and comfortable manner for all. So what are you waiting for? This is a unique tour that shouldn’t have you wasting time thinking twice about doing…don’t hesitate and come along for the flying ride of your life!
NOTE that suitable shoes should be worn. Ideally wear closed sandals or trainers (absolutely NO flip flops). The canopy tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those who suffer from serious heart conditions.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular Caribbean resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
St Lucia Tourism Authority has revamped its online travel agent training program to simplify the structure and create a go-to information hub for destination sales and marketing. The Saint Lucia Expert program includes new modules on niche holiday types and fresh incentives for selling the Caribbean island.
Welcoming summer in style, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority has just launched the Summer of Discovery campaign, giving holidaymakers amazing opportunities to save on a St Lucia holiday with discounts of up to 65 per cent on hotel bookings and a competition that will give travellers the chance to win $10,000 (£7,500)!
The luxurious Cap Maison in St Lucia will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and to mark the occasion, the resort has created four exclusive drinks. Using local ingredients, the resort has produced an exclusive ale, rum, rum punch and red wine. In October, the luxurious resort will host a special three-day event to celebrate a decade in business.