Duration: Half Day
The island of St. Lucia has much to see and do; with several natural attractions and intriguing sites there are a variety of tours to suit your desires. St Lucia is well known for the gorgeous waters that surround the island providing pristine beaches, wonderful sailing conditions, snorkelling and diving opportunities. But it is the waterfall excursions that really do take visitors’ breath way as they form part of some of the most fascinating day experiences. Our Waterfall Delight tour gives you the chance to enjoy the waters on the interior of the island at three of St. Lucia’s wonderful waterfalls.
The tour takes you to the Piton Waterfall, Spyke Waterfall and the Toraille Waterfall, all located at Soufriere, where most of the falls in St. Lucia can be found. First off we will head to the Piton Waterfall where the water cascades from an incredible 30 feet down into the pools below. The Piton Waterfall is comprised of three pools with varying temperatures; from cool to hot. This natural water park possesses healing properties that will leave you completely revitalised and rejuvenated. Imagine just dipping your toes and slowly submerging your body into the calming waters…or be a daredevil and take a plunge right in; dive or jump off a rock, do as you feel and let yourself be captured by the moment; the falls are there for your leisure and pleasure!
From here we will continue to the Spyke Waterfall for yet another refreshing bath. Hidden amidst a tropical green scenery and intricate lush vegetation you will find this beautiful waterfall. Spend a special moment bathing underneath the sparkling clear waterfalls, allowing the cascading waters to massage your neck, shoulders and back. Have a relaxing soak in the therapeutic warm waters that are heated by the island’s volcano. You wouldn’t just feel like you are in a paradise… you will indeed be fully submerged in a paradise! Give yourself time to indulge to your heart’s desire before we journey off to our final stop.
The Toraille Waterfall stands proudly at 50 feet tall within an exotic tropical garden. Enjoy the lush stunning scenery while you splash around. Let the fragrance of beautiful flowers, the buzz of brilliant hummingbirds and the lively movement of creatures crawling by enchant your senses. The knowledgeable guides present will also help you to identify the various plant life coexisting in this wonderful natural heritage site. Clear you mind in cool calm clear waters as you absorb the beauty that abounds and encircles you. Sip on a refreshing beverage while you ponder and try to figure out which waterfall is your favourite… but you will probably end up wanting to be back at them all!
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
St Lucia offers a combination of high mountains, lush forests, and pristine beaches. Its bustling capital Castries, sits...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
The island of St Lucia has unveiled a new look for its logo and brand. The new brand focuses on its natural beauty, culture, tropical landscapes, and friendly, hospitable locals. The new tagline for the Caribbean island is 'Saint Lucia, LET HER INSPIRE YOU', and it will be rolled out across various international marketing campaigns over the coming months.
The Caribbean island of St Lucia will introduce a new Food and Rum Festival to its Soleil festival series. Running from 12-14 January 2018, the island’s first ever celebration of St Lucian food and rum will feature celebrity chefs, special menus, demos and shows, plus the inaugural Caribbean Rum Awards.
Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain resorts in St Lucia have once again been recognised for their exception environmental efforts. The two luxury resorts have been awarded Travelife Gold Certification status. The properties have been praised for managing their socio-economic and environmental impacts, while demonstrating their commitment to the environment, sustainability, and the local community.