Duration: Half Day
Among the many things that the island of St. Lucia is blessed with are its majestic Waterfalls. St. Lucia possesses a variety of breathtaking waterfalls that no visitor to the island should leave without visiting. So for your total enjoyment and ultimate contemplative relaxation the Waterfall Safari gives you the opportunity to visit not just one but three spectacular waterfalls; the Piton, the Spyke and the Toraille waterfalls. These cascading waterfalls are all located in the southern region of the island at Soufriere. Although these waterfalls each contain varying characteristics, they share the common quality of natural captivating beauty shaded by luscious greenery.
The well informed guides will take you to our first stop: the Piton Waterfalls. Contrary to the name the waters of the Piton Waterfall do not actually come from The Pitons. Actually, the waters of most of the falls in Soufriere originate from the Sulphur Springs. Set in the middle of the tropical forest the Pitons Waterfall consists of three separate pools with the water rolling down from about 30 feet above the pools. The waters of these pools range from temperate to hot providing a variety of options for you to choose from. Enjoy a refreshing swim in cool waters or rejuvenate your senses in the warmer waters which are a naturally therapeutic and regenerating for the body and mind.
The journey continues onto another opportunity to be delighted by pools in a natural outdoor setting. A brief trek along a natural trial through the rainforest takes you to the splendid Spyke Waterfall. These waters filter from the Sulphur Springs and flow brilliantly over the cliff , gloriously cascading down into the plunge pool where you are able to soak and relax at your leisure. Float in the waters or enjoy spectacular sun bathing as your eyes feast on the magical surrounding scenery.
And just when you think your day could not get any better you will be able to visit the alluring Toraille Waterfall. This fall is nestled in exceptionally gorgeous surroundings. The landscape is adorned with tropical gardens containing exotic flowers and plants as well as beautiful humming birds buzzing by and other creatures crawling around. Considered as one of St. Lucia’s nature heritage sites the Toraille Waterfall is an astonishing sight indeed. This fall drops 50 feet into a pool which is surrounded by verdant gardens and an array of bright tropical colour. After an exhilarating dip clear you mind and relax drinking a refreshing beverage prior to you return to the hotel.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two hotels, Island Inn Hotel and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Island Inn is located in the South Coast of Barbados near to many entertainment, restaurants, bars and Pebble Beach
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Enjoy All Inclusive perks at both hotels in Barbados and St Lucia
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- With Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa you have access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel for couples. Escape to a romantic hideaway at Rendezvous on the beautiful island of St...
Experience the best of two stunning locations within the Caribbean where you will be able to relax, unwind, and...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Getting spruced up ahead of its 30th birthday, The BodyHoliday in St Lucia has announced a complete overhaul to its facilities after undergoing a $20 million refurbishment. The property, famous for its focus on the mental and physical well-being of its guests will be closing its doors in July and August to receive a complete makeover that will include room upgrades, new eco-friendly touches and updates to its wellness centre.
The amateur swimmer from Nebraska, Molly Nance accomplished a remarkable feat last week when she swam the 21 miles that connect the St. Lucia Channel to a beach in Martinique. Supported by her husband and a team of 11 passengers, the 52-year-old managed to traverse the channel in just 14 hours, giving way to the inauguration of a new national event, the St. Lucia Channel Swim.
The St Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) will launch its biggest ever interactive summer promotion next week. The St Lucia Summer of Discovery promotion will allow giving one visitor the chance to win $10,000 when they visit the Caribbean island this summer. Tourists can visit and interact at 25 sites and attractions chosen by the Tourism Authority to be in with a chance of winning.