Cancun for families
Cancun's family hotels and resorts are located in areas facing calm waters for safe bathing. The region offers endless opportunities for family fun and entertainment.
Families who travel with us particularly love the Cancun Underwater Museum off the coast of Isla de Mujeres, the ecological Xcaret theme park and the Wet'n Wild water park in the Riviera Maya. Perhaps while your children are being entertained in a kids' club at one of the famous resorts, you might take the opportunity to relax in a world-class spa, tee off on a championship golf course or have a go at a huge range of watersports.
For the most affordable family getaway, ask our specialists about Cancun's great all inclusive options and our exclusive family deals.
Family holidays in Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
Spend a week in Mexican Caribbean paradise with a fabulous all inclusive deal at a price that's hard to resist.
- The perfect location only 25 minutes from the airport and minutes away from downtown Cancun
- Spoil your mind, body and soul with the Spa treatments or benefit from the unlimited access to the Fitness Centre
- Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment while your kids are having fun at the Kids Club
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
This legendary Hard Rock Resort is perfect for the whole family on the beautiful shores of Cancun, it even Includes up to $2,500 resort credit for additional extras
- Receive up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Pamper yourself at the Rock Spa with outdoor Palapa style massage areas
- Choose from 6 restaurants and 5 bars
Combine the astounding natural beauty of the virginal island Cozumel with the buzz of lively Cancun whilst staying in luxurious 5* accomodation.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Relish the second largest coral reef in the world upon the tranquil Island of Cozumel.
- Enjoy activities including dolphin discovery and golf at a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course in Cancun.
- Indulge yourself with a stay in two 5* resorts, that both promise a luxurious stay.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Escape the real world for a while and plunge yourself into the Caribbean paradise of Cancun's all-inclusive, adults-only...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
No matter if you're returning or if it's your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
Discover a world of entertainment at the all-inclusive All Ritmo Cancun Resort and Waterpark in Cancun, Mexico, and join...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with a stay at Oasis Palm on Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Mexico and Cancun
Mexico and Cancun NewsBrowse all Mexico and Cancun News
NIZUC Resort & Spa in Mexico is celebrating receiving its first AAA Five Diamond rating. The luxury hotel in Cancun was once a base station for Mayan astronomers, and it has 274 guest rooms, six restaurants, three bars, swimming pools, kids' clubs, tennis courts, modern fitness centre, a conference centre, and a lavish 30,000-square-foot spa facility.
The new Haven Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa is currently in the process of adding the last finishing touches before it opens to the world next 5th October 2018. Gearing up to the grand opening, we take a look at what the new resort will bring to the Mexican Caribbean thanks to a newly released promotional video.
The province of Quintana Roo in Mexico is now home to more than 100,000 hotel rooms. The state has the largest tourism infrastructure in the country, with the majority of hotels in the tourist destinations of Cancun and the Riviera Maya. According to the Director of the Tourism Promotion Council of Quintana Roo another 3,000 hotel rooms are expected to be added to the region by next year.