Mexico and Cancun
The most famous Latin beach resort for its year-long sunny weather, happening beaches, chic shopping venues and lively dancing scene at some of the continent's hottest nightclubs, the appeal of Cancun holidays extends beyond the beaches and the parties to also include a little ancient Mayan history. Combine the enigmatic allure of ancient Mayan civilisation with world-class all inclusive beach resorts offering the highest standards of service and facilities for couples, families or groups.
Cancun combines the allure of quintessential Caribbean beaches with the mystique of ancient history and colourful Mexican culture. It's known as Mexico's top beach holiday destination, catering for extreme relaxation by day, and by night it lights up to offer fun, frivolity and partying into the small hours.
Whether you're a jungle explorer, a watersports enthusiast, or looking for something quiet and romantic, we take care of all the planning, transport and booking for you, so you can enjoy the perfect balance of pure relaxation, fun-filled activities and ancient culture during your Cancun holiday.
Step into the world of the ancient Mayans
Follow us as we venture you through one of Mexico's most important gateways to the Mayan World. Let our experts guide you along beautiful beaches and hidden jungle trails to discover Mayan ruins, temples and ancient ritual sites.
Beyond the elegant all inclusive resorts and boutique hotels, Cancun has a rich heritage and oozes historical charm. Our guides are experts on Mexican culture and Mayan history, bringing temples to life and making day trips and excursions truly captivating experiences.
Discover Mexico's premier beach resorts and tourist playgrounds
Indulge in Cancun's heavenly all inclusive hotel resorts, swim with dolphins in Isla Mujeres, take the family to a wet and wild waterpark or tee off on world-class golf courses.
Cancun has a lot to offer, whether you prefer high-energy fun, or leisurely days by the sea. When you speak to our travel advisers, we find out what you're looking for and create a Cancun getaway that's uniquely tailored to your requirements.
Choose a relaxing Caribbean beach escape, a historic adventure packed with Mayan culture or, for the best value and most hassle-free holiday, ask our experts about Cancun's outstanding all inclusive beach resorts.
Mexico and Cancun Holidays Browse all
Whether you desire tranquil relaxation or round-the-clock excitement, there is plenty on offer to suit all tastes.
- Vibrant nightlife with a nightclub, theatre and various events showcasing the 50+ in-house performers, complementing the many bars
- All inclusive programme includes unlimited food and beverages, plus access to beautiful gardens and private beaches
- Exceptional culinary range with 18 restaurants as well as 14 different bars offering something for every occasion
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Limitless fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Excellent kids club with endless activities and babysitting services
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Free Wireless Internet in addition to the luxury accommodation with a private furnished balcony
- Plenty of activities to enjoy such us snorkelling, fish in the deep and enjoy a movie on the beach
- Enjoy every minute of your holiday with the Spa treatments-from a full body massage to a soothing hydrotherapy
Life doesn't get much better than a visit to the relaxing beach resort of Riviera Maya, that lies close to the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids.
- Your Unlimited Luxury experience includes 8 internationl restaurants
- Located just a few minutes away from the mystical pyramids of Tulum
- Premium all inclusive concept with 24-hour room and concierge services
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort, designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance, enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Experience Fine Dining and Gourmet Cuisine with a wide choice of Restaurants & Bars
- Relax in style at this All-Suite Luxury resort
- Enjoy 24-hour Room Service, Yoga, Watersports & more
Awaken and pamper your senses at a unique retreat conceived for the pleasure of adults-only and where personal service, genuine atmosphere and luxury awaits...
- Relax and unwind from a choice of 8 varying temperature swimming pools or select massaging jets from one of the Jacuzzis
- Indulge from a choice of 5 restaurants - including Siete offering traditional Mexican specialities
- Immerse in your senses and seek inner peace with access to the hotel Spa
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand...
Occidental Grand Xcaret enjoys a wonderful location within an ecological and historical reserve, beside a private...
Grand Oasis Cancun is a high class lively all inclusive hotel where you will never experience a dull moment. ...
The latest of Secrets Resorts and Spas to grace the famous beach strip of Cancun, the new ultra-deluxe Secrets The Vine...
If you have a taste for luxury, romance and relaxation, then the Excellence Riviera Cancun resort and spa is where you...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Mexico and Cancun
Mexico and Cancun NewsBrowse all Mexico and Cancun News
Hyatt Hotels has announced the recent opening of the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Cancun in the city's bustling Hotel Zone. The AAA Four Diamond Resort has 307 guest rooms and suites, including 17 swim-up suites, and during Cancun holidays guests can savour gourmet cuisine in six restaurants and enjoy swim-up bars.
Palace Resorts has announced a new addition to the Isla Mujeres Palace in Cancun with the launch of the Casanova luxury yacht. The 51-foot-long, 10-passenger yacht will transport guests between Cancun Pier and the luxurious island resort, providing a direct transfer for tourists arriving to and departing from the resort.
The new Nizuc Resort and Spa in Punta Nizuc is taking a new approach to encouraging high end travellers to visit Cancun and spend their holidays at their resort. The luxurious resort is located on a peninsula in one of the most secluded and ancient areas in the Riviera Maya and it boasts five swimming pools, a 30,000-square-foot spa, and upscale accommodation options.