Mexico and Cancun
The most famous Latin beach resort for its year-long sunny weather, happening beaches, chic shopping venues and lively dancing scene at some of the continent's hottest nightclubs, the appeal of Cancun holidays extends beyond the beaches and the parties to also include a little ancient Mayan history. Combine the enigmatic allure of ancient Mayan civilisation with world-class all inclusive beach resorts offering the highest standards of service and facilities for couples, families or groups.
Cancun combines the allure of quintessential Caribbean beaches with the mystique of ancient history and colourful Mexican culture. It's known as Mexico's top beach holiday destination, catering for extreme relaxation by day, and by night it lights up to offer fun, frivolity and partying into the small hours.
Whether you're a jungle explorer, a watersports enthusiast, or looking for something quiet and romantic, we take care of all the planning, transport and booking for you, so you can enjoy the perfect balance of pure relaxation, fun-filled activities and ancient culture during your Cancun holiday.
Step into the world of the ancient Mayans
Follow us as we venture you through one of Mexico's most important gateways to the Mayan World. Let our experts guide you along beautiful beaches and hidden jungle trails to discover Mayan ruins, temples and ancient ritual sites.
Beyond the elegant all inclusive resorts and boutique hotels, Cancun has a rich heritage and oozes historical charm. Our guides are experts on Mexican culture and Mayan history, bringing temples to life and making day trips and excursions truly captivating experiences.
Discover Mexico's premier beach resorts and tourist playgrounds
Indulge in Cancun's heavenly all inclusive hotel resorts, swim with dolphins in Isla Mujeres, take the family to a wet and wild waterpark or tee off on world-class golf courses.
Cancun has a lot to offer, whether you prefer high-energy fun, or leisurely days by the sea. When you speak to our travel advisers, we find out what you're looking for and create a Cancun getaway that's uniquely tailored to your requirements.
Choose a relaxing Caribbean beach escape, a historic adventure packed with Mayan culture or, for the best value and most hassle-free holiday, ask our experts about Cancun's outstanding all inclusive beach resorts.
Mexico and Cancun Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that’s part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun’s number one theme park.
- Upgrade to the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience and enjoy access to Xcaret Park plus $920 Resort Credits
- Excellent kids club with endless activities and babysitting services
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
Take some time off to unwind and be pampered at Cancun’s newest luxury all inclusive resort and spa, a beautiful five-star retreat exclusively designed for adults only.
- Swap three nights in Cancun for three nights in Miami from an extra £349 per person
- Choose from 7 Gourmet Restaurants and 3 Bars
- Enjoy the state-of-the-art spa, rooms with fantastic views of the Caribbean & more
Use your resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf, upgraded wine list and a selection of excursions
- Enjoy the impressive resort credits which can be spent on golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more. Stay 10 nights and get $2000 Resort Credits per room
- June to August 2013 - Kids Stay, Play & Eat for Free (Excludes Flights & Transfers)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2012 Travellers Choice Award
The Oasis Cancun is famous for great entertainment and access to a stunning beach
- Enjoy access to a 9-Hole Golf Course with Green Fees included
- Enjoy a wide range of facilities including a Tequila Museum & more
- Choose from a wide choice of Restaurants and Bars including "Koori Sushi", the Legend Sports Bar & more
Unwind and relax on the beach whilst the kids enjoy endless activities at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the Onsite Private Cinema
- Enjoy a wide range of dining options with 10 Restaurants & 11 Bars
- Spacious rooms offer breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from a private balcony
Relax in a secluded location with direct access to a white-sand beach
- Enjoy 24-hour Room Service, Yoga, Watersports & more
- Experience Fine Dining and Gourmet Cuisine with a wide choice of Restaurants & Bars
- Relax in style at this All-Suite Luxury resort
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand...
Occidental Grand Xcaret enjoys a wonderful location within an ecological and historical reserve, beside a private...
The latest of Secrets Resorts and Spas to grace the famous beach strip of Cancun, the new ultra-deluxe Secrets The Vine...
Great Parnassus Resort and Spa is set by the beautiful Playa Delfines, overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This resort truly...
If you have a taste for luxury, romance and relaxation, then the Excellence Riviera Cancun resort and spa is where you...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
The Cancun Convention and Visitors Bureau has reported an increase in travellers taking Cancun holiday this spring with two million tourists visiting the region in the four weeks over the "Spring Break" period. Events with music and DJs attracted younger travellers, while the Cancun Riviera-Maya Wine and Food Festival was attended by thousands of tourists of all ages.
The Royal Cancun voted as Best All Inclusive Resort in Mexico in the About.com Readers' Choice Awards
Readers of About.com have voted The Royal Cancun as the Best All-Inclusive Resort in Mexico in the Readers' Choice Awards. The resort was voted for its ocean view luxurious suites, great staff, and array of upscale facilities including an ocean view spa where guests can indulge during Cancun holidays.
Travellers who are seeking a luxurious experience and high level of service during Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya will receive exactly this and more at the Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Playa del Carmen in Mexico. The resort has recently launched the dedicated Grand Class Butlers Concierge programme.