Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Jamaica Holidays Browse all
Set beside sweeping sands and quiet coves is one of Jamiaca's best all-inclusive resorts, complete with a private golf club, and it comes at an amazing price
- Free Golf Included on an 18 hole - Championship Golf Course and One Free Massage per person per stay
- Indulge from a choice of six restaurants & 5 Bars, 3 epic swimming pools plus an excellent children program for the little ones
- Free Golf Included on an 18 hole - Championship Golf Course and a wide range of watersports
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
Enjoy the excellent selections of facilities on offer at this resort, from the many restaurants to watersports and the waterpark to the private beach
- Great variety of sports included such as tennis, non-motorized watersports and snorkelling in a marina sanctuary
- Includes all meals and wine by the glass as well as nightly entertainment
- Private beach to relax on as well as a Spa with various treatments to pamper yourself
Let time stand still at Jamaica' award winning resort where each moring, you awake to the sounds and scents of nature...
- Beverages and cocktails at any of the 3 bars plus Swim-Up Bar
- Enjoy Evening Entertainment including Live Reggae Music
- Indulge from a choice of Buffet Dining, Beach Grill and an A La Carte Restaurant
For non-stop action and fun in the sun for all the family, head for Sunset Beach in Jamaica's lively Montego Bay, where there are wet activities galore for everyone
- Experience the Pirates Paradise Waterpark with amazing wet attractions
- Enjoy Nightly Entertainment such as Caribbean Floor-Shows, Fashion Shows & Beach Party nights
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & beverages at 10 Restaurants & 8 Bars
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at Secrets St James, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited Luxury Privileges
- In-suite mini bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and premium beer
- Enjoy a range of activities including Sailing, Snorkelling, Windsurfing, Tennis & More
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia
The Sunset Jamaica Grande enjoys a stunning location beside a white-sand beach, the longest in Ocho Rios. This resort...
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay unveils a picture-perfect world that seems to be coming alive from a magnificent...
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort sits beside a perfect stretch of golden beach and offers a wonderful blend of...
Secrets St. James Montego Bay is an utterly romantic resort exuding true Jamaican enchantment. Tucked away on half a...
Nestled on a stunning peninsula with exquisite white sandy beaches, Sunset Beach Resort & Waterpark is a resort for all...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Jamaica NewsBrowse all Jamaica News
The former Breezes Trelawny Resort and Spa has reopened as the Royalton White Sands in Trelawny on the north-western coast of the Caribbean island of Jamaica. This is the first of a series of planned openings for Royalton; the hotel group plans to open two more properties in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic by the end of the year.
Jamaica became the first country in the Caribbean to welcome the Boeing 787 Dreamliner earlier this month. The new aircraft brought 291 passengers to Jamaica on 7th November, 2013 after it departed London Gatwick Airport (LGW) and landed in at the Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay (MBJ).
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be opening the refurbished 140-room Azul Sensatori Jamaica in the popular tourist destination Negril next month. The hotel will be reopening to tourists visiting Jamaica on 15th December, 2013, following an extensive rebranding and refurbishment programme.