Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Jamaica Holidays Browse all
Dip into the social buzz or the peaceful tranquility of this Sandals resort with a difference - an intimate beachside experience with personalised service
- Indugle from a choice of 14 dining options with the Sandals Dine Around Montego Bay
- Enjoy Unlimited Land and Water Sports including Scuba Diving
- Relax and treat yourself to a treatmnet at the Red Lane Spa
Let time stand still at Jamaica' award winning resort where each morning, you awake to the sounds and scents of wild and pristine nature.
- Good selection of beverages and cocktails at any of the 3 bars and swim-up bar
- Enjoy nightly evening entertainment including live reggae music
- Indulge from a choice of buffet dining, beach grill and an A La Carte restaurants
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Relax on the longest beach in Ocho Rios or take part in the multitiude of activities on offer
- Nightly entertainment in resort includes theme nights, weekly beach parties to celebrate everything Jamaican, live bands at the Entertainment Pavilion and Jamaica'N Mr Crazy nightclub
- Five lavish pools meandering through the complex, which feature waterfalls, plunge pools, jacuzzis, a swaying rope bridge and the new lighthouse waterslide, where two slides turn and twist 330 feet around the lighthouse
- The resort is within easy reach of Dunns River Falls, the botanical gardens at Shaw Park and Coyaba, and Dolphin Cove
Relieve the stresses of daily life in a secluded area of Runaway Bay at this plush adults-only resort.
- An excellent hotel to explore Jamaica from with a complimentary Dunn’s River Falls Tour, a Shopping Tour with a trip to Margaritaville, a Sunset Cruise, Glass-Bottom Boat Tour or Reef Snorkelling Excursion
- Sublime culinary options with the candlelit dinner under the stars offering a weekly multi-course dining experience or Platinum Restaurant providing a special venue for contemporary Caribbean cuisine
- Sit back and relax with various treatments at the Radiant Spa, the Pool Concierge offering skewers of fresh fruit, misting of cool, fragrant-infused water, ice-cold face towels and more
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
Jamaica is a place many long to escape to whenever summer comes around, so seize this chance to spend eight days in one...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica’s premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Couples Negril is set beside a white sandy beach by the clear blue waters of Bloody Bay. Designed for couples 18 years...
Enjoy the touristic riches of one of Jamaica’s most celebrated resort towns, Montego Bay, in a week of unparalleled...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Jamaica NewsBrowse all Jamaica News
As the Winter Olympics continue in Sochi, Russia, Beaches Ocho Rios is celebrating Jamaica's Bobsled efforts with the launch of the "From Sochi to Ochi" tour. The tour takes tourists on the Rainforest Sky Explorer chairlift to the peak of Mystic Mountain where they will take a Bobsled Jamaica ride through the forest, followed by a zip line tree-to-tree platform canopy tour.
Dr. Wykeham McNeill, the Minister of Tourism and Entertainment in Jamaica, ha said that the winter tourist season is "performing well" and is already recording an increasing in tourists compared to last year. The winter tourist season is now in its second month and the tourism official said that he was pleased to see the continuous efforts made by travel agencies and individuals to celebrate the birthday of Bob Marley.
Five Sandals Resorts have been named in the list of 10 Best Hotels in Jamaica and the Bahamas in the 2014 US News and World Report. Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa, Sandals Royal Plantation, Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa, and Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island were ranked in the Jamaica Best Hotels Category, and Sandals Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, Bahamas was ranked in the 10 Best Hotels in the Bahamas.