Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Jamaica Holidays Browse all
Enjoy this affordable hotel with a fantastic location
- Exclusive Offer! Book a Standard room and get a FREE upgrade to the Superior room
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
- The KidSpree activity centre for young guests between 6 months and 12 years make this a perfect choice for families
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and 24 hour casual to gourmet dining
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Incredible Savings of up to 45%, book and save up to £600 per person!
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
With a good choice of amenities, offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is ideally...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Jamaica NewsBrowse all Jamaica News
Following an uptick in bookings at their Sunscape Splash Montego Bay resort, AMResorts recently announced plans to expand their properties and to introduce a number of innovations at their existing resorts. The company owns 52 resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America, and hopes to expand into Cuba in the near future.
The Minister of Tourism in Jamaica, Edmund Bartlett, has revealed that the country looks set to record one million visitors by the end of this month. If successful this will be the first time in Jamaica’s history that the island will receive one million travellers in the first six months of the year. Earnings for the first four months of 2017 have also hit an all-time high of more than US$1 billion, which is a 6.5 per cent increase on the same period in 2016.
The Half Moon Resort in Montego Bay in Jamaica has revealed its new programme of activities for the 2017 Camp Half Moon. The annual summer camp for kids runs from 10th July to 18th August, and cater for children aged between four and 12. The activities range from horse riding and cooking, to martial arts and yoga, and children will have the chance to learn new physical and mental skills.