With a fascinating landscape made up of lush mountains, meandering rivers, spectacular waterfalls and glorious beaches, Jamaica holidays make for amazing experiences where travellers can choose from a endless list of attractions, resorts and hotels. From the appeal of legendary music icon, Bob Marley, to learning from the island's relaxed vibe and joining the locals at a lively party; Jamaica offers unique experiences for holidaymakers of all ages and interests. Come and discover it with us . the true Jamaica experts!
We're here to help you create an experience of Jamaica just as you would wish it to be, whether you're a reggae enthusiast, a mountain climber, a sun seeker or you're looking for a fun and relaxing break with your family.
Jamaica is a mesmerising island, rich in tradition, heritage and history, where taking in the Caribbean sunsets is as much of an exhilarating experience as spending time with the locals. Whether you're looking for sheer relaxation and tranquillity or something more lively; Jamaica can give you exactly what you're looking for.
Our travel advisers are on-hand to make sure all your planning, transport and activities are taken care of long before you set foot on the island. Once you've arrived, one of our on-the-ground staff will always be nearby if you'd like us to take you exploring or if you need any other kind of assistance during your trip.
Pampering and parties on the shore
From seven-mile stretches of sand in Negril and fun beach parties in Montego Bay, to isolated shores at Treasure Beach and palm fringed sands at Frenchman's Cove, we can't wait to share Jamaica's huge choice of heavenly beaches and indulgent resorts with you.
Sugar, spice and reggae beats
The land of Bob Marley has far more to offer than stunning beaches alone. From lush sugar cane fields and cooling mountains, to a fascinating history, music-rich culture and finger-licking food, the island has all the right ingredients to make your holiday brim with possibilities. Let our Jamaica specialists show you the island's stunning natural landscapes and introduce you to the laid back locals. We guarantee you'll never want to leave.
Jamaica Holidays Browse all
Experience the Pirates Paradise Waterpark - Consists of Waterslides, Blackbeard's Lazy River, Caribbean Pirate Ship and More
- Enjoy Nightly Entertainment such as Caribbean Floor-Shows, Fashion Shows & Beach Party nights
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & beverages from 10 Restaurants & 8 Bars
- Vast Array of Facilities including Paddle Boats, Mini Golf, Giant Chess, Kayaking and Snorkelling
Go for an amazing all inclusive getaway in sunny Jamaica and treat your children to endless fun in a stunning beachside resort
- Amenities include a beachside pool complex featuring the new Lighthouse Waterslide
- Full children's programme including Carnival Day, Soca Dance classes, Hat Making and much more
- Indulge in a wide selection of food & beverage, choose from 6 Restaurants & 7 Bars
With an onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course!
- A wide range of Food & Beverage available from 6 Restuarants & 8 bars
- Overlooking the historic Rose Hall Sugar Plantation
- The Sugar Mill Falls - One of Jamaica's largest Water Park's
Enjoy a game of Golf at the 18 Hole Championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- 3 Epic Pools with Swim-up Bar and Pool Concierge Service
- Enjoy your evening with the Weekly Dive-in Movies
- Indulge from a choice of 5 restaurants & 5 Bars
Adult-only hotel designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit & soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
An ideal choice for those seeking a paradise All Inclusive break in the Caribbean
- Complimentary green fees at the 18 hole championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Complimentary transfers from the Montego Bay Sangster International Airport to the Resort.
- All meals and snacks + Unlimited Premium Drinks at a range of 6 Restaurants & 6 Bars
The Sunset Jamaica Grande enjoys a stunning location beside a white-sand beach, the longest in Ocho Rios. This resort...
The Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa is a golf and beach lover's paradise set between the lush Blue Mountains and the...
Nestled on a stunning peninsula with exquisite white sandy beaches, Sunset Beach Resort & Waterpark is a resort for all...
Couples Negril is set beside a white sandy beach by the clear blue waters of Bloody Bay. Designed for couples 18 years...
Couples Tower Isle is a historical reference to the resort's beginnings as a private island paradise and a 1950s and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
Sandals Resorts has announced that the launch of its new VIP club in its Jamaica resorts will take place on 1st June, 2013. Club Sandals is available for concierge and butler-level guests taking Jamaica holidays at any of its seven resorts on the island. Features include private check-in, free WiFi, 24-hour use of lounges, and an array of concierge services.
Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa to be rebranded after being sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts
SuperClubs has announced that Breezes Grand Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica will be rebranded as Memories Negril Resort and Spa after the resort was recently sold to Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts. The takeover is being carried out with minimum disruption and tourists will be able to continue to enjoy Jamaica holidays as usual.
The Guardian has released its list of the top affordable Jamaica hotels near the beach. The list features hotels from some of Jamaica’s best love destinations including Negril, Ocho Rios and even Port Antonio. As Jamaica’s tourism industry grapples with the global economic downturn and the resulting decline in international visitors, promoting affordable options for Jamaica holidays will be key.