With a fascinating landscape made up of lush mountains, meandering rivers, spectacular waterfalls and glorious beaches, Jamaica holidays make for amazing experiences where travellers can choose from a endless list of attractions, resorts and hotels. From the appeal of legendary music icon, Bob Marley, to learning from the island's relaxed vibe and joining the locals at a lively party; Jamaica offers unique experiences for holidaymakers of all ages and interests. Come and discover it with us . the true Jamaica experts!
We're here to help you create an experience of Jamaica just as you would wish it to be, whether you're a reggae enthusiast, a mountain climber, a sun seeker or you're looking for a fun and relaxing break with your family.
Jamaica is a mesmerising island, rich in tradition, heritage and history, where taking in the Caribbean sunsets is as much of an exhilarating experience as spending time with the locals. Whether you're looking for sheer relaxation and tranquillity or something more lively; Jamaica can give you exactly what you're looking for.
Our travel advisers are on-hand to make sure all your planning, transport and activities are taken care of long before you set foot on the island. Once you've arrived, one of our on-the-ground staff will always be nearby if you'd like us to take you exploring or if you need any other kind of assistance during your trip.
Pampering and parties on the shore
From seven-mile stretches of sand in Negril and fun beach parties in Montego Bay, to isolated shores at Treasure Beach and palm fringed sands at Frenchman's Cove, we can't wait to share Jamaica's huge choice of heavenly beaches and indulgent resorts with you.
Sugar, spice and reggae beats
The land of Bob Marley has far more to offer than stunning beaches alone. From lush sugar cane fields and cooling mountains, to a fascinating history, music-rich culture and finger-licking food, the island has all the right ingredients to make your holiday brim with possibilities. Let our Jamaica specialists show you the island's stunning natural landscapes and introduce you to the laid back locals. We guarantee you'll never want to leave.
Jamaica Holidays Browse all
Set beside sweeping sands and quiet coves is one of Jamiaca's best all-inclusive resorts, complete with a private golf club, and it comes at an amazing price
- Free Golf Included on an 18 hole - Championship Golf Course and One Free Massage per person per stay
- Indulge from a choice of six restaurants & 5 Bars, 3 epic swimming pools plus an excellent children program for the little ones
- Free Golf Included on an 18 hole - Championship Golf Course and a wide range of watersports
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
Enjoy the excellent selections of facilities on offer at this resort, from the many restaurants to watersports and the waterpark to the private beach
- Great variety of sports included such as tennis, non-motorized watersports and snorkelling in a marina sanctuary
- Includes all meals and wine by the glass as well as nightly entertainment
- Private beach to relax on as well as a Spa with various treatments to pamper yourself
Let time stand still at Jamaica' award winning resort where each moring, you awake to the sounds and scents of nature...
- Beverages and cocktails at any of the 3 bars plus Swim-Up Bar
- Enjoy Evening Entertainment including Live Reggae Music
- Indulge from a choice of Buffet Dining, Beach Grill and an A La Carte Restaurant
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at Secrets St James, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited Luxury Privileges
- In-suite mini bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and premium beer
- Enjoy a range of activities including Sailing, Snorkelling, Windsurfing, Tennis & More
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia
Relieve the stresses of daily life in a secluded area of Runaway Bay at this plush adults-only resort.
- Sit back and relax with various treatments at the Radiant Spa, the Pool Concierge offering skewers of fresh fruit, misting of cool, fragrant-infused water, ice-cold face towels and more
- Sublime culinary options with the candlelit dinner under the stars offering a weekly multi-course dining experience or Platinum Restaurant providing a special venue for contemporary Caribbean cuisine
- An excellent hotel to explore Jamaica from with a complimentary Dunn’s River Falls Tour, a Shopping Tour with a trip to Margaritaville, a Sunset Cruise, Glass-Bottom Boat Tour or Reef Snorkelling Excursion
The Sunset Jamaica Grande enjoys a stunning location beside a white-sand beach, the longest in Ocho Rios. This resort...
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay unveils a picture-perfect world that seems to be coming alive from a magnificent...
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort sits beside a perfect stretch of golden beach and offers a wonderful blend of...
Secrets St. James Montego Bay is an utterly romantic resort exuding true Jamaican enchantment. Tucked away on half a...
Nestled on a stunning peninsula with exquisite white sandy beaches, Sunset Beach Resort & Waterpark is a resort for all...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Jamaica NewsBrowse all Jamaica News
The former Breezes Trelawny Resort and Spa has reopened as the Royalton White Sands in Trelawny on the north-western coast of the Caribbean island of Jamaica. This is the first of a series of planned openings for Royalton; the hotel group plans to open two more properties in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic by the end of the year.
Jamaica became the first country in the Caribbean to welcome the Boeing 787 Dreamliner earlier this month. The new aircraft brought 291 passengers to Jamaica on 7th November, 2013 after it departed London Gatwick Airport (LGW) and landed in at the Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay (MBJ).
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be opening the refurbished 140-room Azul Sensatori Jamaica in the popular tourist destination Negril next month. The hotel will be reopening to tourists visiting Jamaica on 15th December, 2013, following an extensive rebranding and refurbishment programme.