Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Dominican Republic Holidays Browse all
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price!
- Book a Superior Deluxe room and receive a 15% discount at the Spa
Absorb the spectacular surroundings and unlimited 24-hour all inclusive service right on the sun-kissed shores of Punta Cana, Dom Rep’s favourite beach stretch.
- Located between lush tropical gardens and the sparkling white sands of the beach
- Dine from a choice of 6 restaurants serving seafood, Italian fare and much more (no reservations needed)
- Pamper yourself at the onsite Spa with innovative treatments
Admire the turquoise sea, lush sandy beaches, exotic tropical gardens and the vast array of activities and options for guests of all ages.
- Excellent kids and teens facilities with the Explorer's Club and Core Zone
- Sublime beachfront location surrounded by tropical gardens
- Spectacular live performances, movies on the beach, theme nights and more
An ideal holiday for everyone in the family, whether you are looking for relaxation around the pool or for adrenaline-filled water sports on the beach.
- Take your pick from the wide range of facilites including a gym, spa and water sports
- Something for the whole family with a separate children’s pool and playground to keep little ones entertained
- Absorb the relaxing atmosphere in the centre of Bavaro, surrounded by white sandy beaches and tropical gardens
Experience Unlimited Luxury with 24-Hour all inclusive service on the stunning shores of palm-studded Playa Bavaro, Dominican Republic's most glowing gem on the eastern coast.
- Select from 9 restaurants serving worldwide cuisines and with no reservations required
- Relax and unwind with a choice of 6 swimming pools - including a lazy river
- Pamper yourself at the hotel Spa with innovative treatments*
Lay back in one of the Caribbean's best beaches whilst sipping your drink of choice and making the most the vast array of entertainment and activities on offer.
- 11 different restaurants offer a great range of dining experiences at no extra cost
- Exceptional sports facilities with non-motorized watersports included, as well as organised sports tournaments
- Quality evening entertainment with nightclubs, a theatre and live performances all included in the price
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic’s third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
A holiday at the Dominican Republic’s Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana’s pristine beaches...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic NewsBrowse all Dominican Republic News
The Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel and Casino will close its doors on 26th April, 2014 for approximately one year to undergo extensive renovations and upgrades. The 300-room Dominican Republic hotel first opened in 1987 when it took over the site of the original Jaragua hotel, which dates back to 1942.
A brand new Dominican Republic hotel will be opening next month in the historical district of Ciudad Colonial in Santa Domingo. The Casas del XVI will be managed by Prohotel International and is made up of five individual 16th-century houses that have a total of 17 guest rooms with king or queen beds and elegant decor and furnishings.
The new Sheraton Santo Domingo Hotel is scheduled to open its doors later this month. Located in the capital of the Dominican Republic, the new property will have 245 guest rooms, including a Club Rooms section, and facilities such as grand ballroom, a signature Cafe Casabe restaurant, 13 function rooms, and a cigar and port bar.