The Ultimate Adventure
Duration: Full Day
The ultimate combination bringing the best of everything together! Travel through, land, air and sea to discover every little enchantment Cuba has to offer! For all those ambitious travellers that want to see and do everything in a day then this is a tour to please all!
The tour will begin with a 25 minute helicopter flight from the nearby heliport towards the magical little island of Cayo Saetia, widely regarded as Cuba's most amazing natural reserve, the largest and most paradisiacal in the country where a protected farm keeps the most exotic variety of animals. Wander around in this practically virginal island and see antelopes, deer and buffaloes roaming among a few of other exotic animals roaming around freely in a jungle style natural environment. Also here the opportunity for some exciting horseback riding will be guaranteed.
Your journey will soon continue towards the nearby area of Pinares de Mayari, a breathtakingly beautiful plateau rising 600 metres above sea level and enjoying the most spectacular views of the Nipe-Cristal mountain region. Enjoy a fantastic safari truck ride that will take you through the most beautiful areas of this pine forest region, also the cradle of Cuba's largest nickel reserve and owner of crystalline rivers and beautiful cascading waterfalls.
You will also be visiting the nearby botanical gardens with wonderful walking trails through forest covered hills. It is in this natural area that you will find Cuba's highest and most impressive waterfall at Salto del Guayabo. Perfect for panoramic picture-taking you will also enjoy some time to explore the adjacent natural spots.
This fantastic excursion will also include a visit to the local La Plancha coffee farm, an amazing opportunity to meet coffee workers and see the process in which Cuban coffee is made in a traditional country way.
Transfer back to the hotel will be done via jeep ride and on your way back there will be a stop at Biran, the town that was Fidel Castro's birthplace. See the country house in which he grew up and visit some places related to the Commander-in-Chief's early beginnings. Learn about the place that witnessed his first steps and admire the beauty of this vegetation-rich countryside zone. Back to the hotel you will come across a varied landscape allowing you to enjoy the picturesque sight of charming Cuban country villages.
As can be seen this full day tour is an impressive excursion mixing two fabulous tours into one amazing adventure!
An outstanding combination of helicopter flying and amazing safari jeep ride, ideal for all nature lovers! Join us for the most complete tour in Cuba and fulfil a true explorer's thirst for discoveries in this ambitious one day excursion, covering the best Holguin has to offer!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.