The Ultimate Adventure
Duration: Full Day
The ultimate combination bringing the best of everything together! Travel through, land, air and sea to discover every little enchantment Cuba has to offer! For all those ambitious travellers that want to see and do everything in a day then this is a tour to please all!
The tour will begin with a 25 minute helicopter flight from the nearby heliport towards the magical little island of Cayo Saetia, widely regarded as Cuba's most amazing natural reserve, the largest and most paradisiacal in the country where a protected farm keeps the most exotic variety of animals. Wander around in this practically virginal island and see antelopes, deer and buffaloes roaming among a few of other exotic animals roaming around freely in a jungle style natural environment. Also here the opportunity for some exciting horseback riding will be guaranteed.
Your journey will soon continue towards the nearby area of Pinares de Mayari, a breathtakingly beautiful plateau rising 600 metres above sea level and enjoying the most spectacular views of the Nipe-Cristal mountain region. Enjoy a fantastic safari truck ride that will take you through the most beautiful areas of this pine forest region, also the cradle of Cuba's largest nickel reserve and owner of crystalline rivers and beautiful cascading waterfalls.
You will also be visiting the nearby botanical gardens with wonderful walking trails through forest covered hills. It is in this natural area that you will find Cuba's highest and most impressive waterfall at Salto del Guayabo. Perfect for panoramic picture-taking you will also enjoy some time to explore the adjacent natural spots.
This fantastic excursion will also include a visit to the local La Plancha coffee farm, an amazing opportunity to meet coffee workers and see the process in which Cuban coffee is made in a traditional country way.
Transfer back to the hotel will be done via jeep ride and on your way back there will be a stop at Biran, the town that was Fidel Castro's birthplace. See the country house in which he grew up and visit some places related to the Commander-in-Chief's early beginnings. Learn about the place that witnessed his first steps and admire the beauty of this vegetation-rich countryside zone. Back to the hotel you will come across a varied landscape allowing you to enjoy the picturesque sight of charming Cuban country villages.
As can be seen this full day tour is an impressive excursion mixing two fabulous tours into one amazing adventure!
An outstanding combination of helicopter flying and amazing safari jeep ride, ideal for all nature lovers! Join us for the most complete tour in Cuba and fulfil a true explorer's thirst for discoveries in this ambitious one day excursion, covering the best Holguin has to offer!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
Enjoy a Cuban holiday of a lifetime at two amazing hotels in stunning locations sure to create memories that will last a lifetime
- Call now to upgrade to the Sea View Room at NH Capri with a discount
- The stunning Dhawa Cayo Santa Maria Hotel is nestled on the stunning white sands of Cayo Santa Maria, the hotel has all the state-of-the-art facilities you would expect from a top hotel of it's nature
- Stay in the perfect Havana location at NH Capri right at the heart of the city, just footsteps away from the panoramic Malecon seaside promenade
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- The perfect 5* multi centre - mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury adults-only all-suite hotel Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Havana has to offer
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over half...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
If you are looking for a quiet city, sea fronted location, with the possibility of combining a relaxing holiday with...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.