The Ultimate Adventure
Duration: Full Day
The ultimate combination bringing the best of everything together! Travel through, land, air and sea to discover every little enchantment Cuba has to offer! For all those ambitious travellers that want to see and do everything in a day then this is a tour to please all!
The tour will begin with a 25 minute helicopter flight from the nearby heliport towards the magical little island of Cayo Saetia, widely regarded as Cuba's most amazing natural reserve, the largest and most paradisiacal in the country where a protected farm keeps the most exotic variety of animals. Wander around in this practically virginal island and see antelopes, deer and buffaloes roaming among a few of other exotic animals roaming around freely in a jungle style natural environment. Also here the opportunity for some exciting horseback riding will be guaranteed.
Your journey will soon continue towards the nearby area of Pinares de Mayari, a breathtakingly beautiful plateau rising 600 metres above sea level and enjoying the most spectacular views of the Nipe-Cristal mountain region. Enjoy a fantastic safari truck ride that will take you through the most beautiful areas of this pine forest region, also the cradle of Cuba's largest nickel reserve and owner of crystalline rivers and beautiful cascading waterfalls.
You will also be visiting the nearby botanical gardens with wonderful walking trails through forest covered hills. It is in this natural area that you will find Cuba's highest and most impressive waterfall at Salto del Guayabo. Perfect for panoramic picture-taking you will also enjoy some time to explore the adjacent natural spots.
This fantastic excursion will also include a visit to the local La Plancha coffee farm, an amazing opportunity to meet coffee workers and see the process in which Cuban coffee is made in a traditional country way.
Transfer back to the hotel will be done via jeep ride and on your way back there will be a stop at Biran, the town that was Fidel Castro's birthplace. See the country house in which he grew up and visit some places related to the Commander-in-Chief's early beginnings. Learn about the place that witnessed his first steps and admire the beauty of this vegetation-rich countryside zone. Back to the hotel you will come across a varied landscape allowing you to enjoy the picturesque sight of charming Cuban country villages.
As can be seen this full day tour is an impressive excursion mixing two fabulous tours into one amazing adventure!
An outstanding combination of helicopter flying and amazing safari jeep ride, ideal for all nature lovers! Join us for the most complete tour in Cuba and fulfil a true explorer's thirst for discoveries in this ambitious one day excursion, covering the best Holguin has to offer!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
A perfect hideaway in the heart of the Vedado district, the Residencia offers smart and comfortable rooms and a...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.