The Ultimate Adventure
Duration: Full Day
The ultimate combination bringing the best of everything together! Travel through, land, air and sea to discover every little enchantment Cuba has to offer! For all those ambitious travellers that want to see and do everything in a day then this is a tour to please all!
The tour will begin with a 25 minute helicopter flight from the nearby heliport towards the magical little island of Cayo Saetia, widely regarded as Cuba's most amazing natural reserve, the largest and most paradisiacal in the country where a protected farm keeps the most exotic variety of animals. Wander around in this practically virginal island and see antelopes, deer and buffaloes roaming among a few of other exotic animals roaming around freely in a jungle style natural environment. Also here the opportunity for some exciting horseback riding will be guaranteed.
Your journey will soon continue towards the nearby area of Pinares de Mayari, a breathtakingly beautiful plateau rising 600 metres above sea level and enjoying the most spectacular views of the Nipe-Cristal mountain region. Enjoy a fantastic safari truck ride that will take you through the most beautiful areas of this pine forest region, also the cradle of Cuba's largest nickel reserve and owner of crystalline rivers and beautiful cascading waterfalls.
You will also be visiting the nearby botanical gardens with wonderful walking trails through forest covered hills. It is in this natural area that you will find Cuba's highest and most impressive waterfall at Salto del Guayabo. Perfect for panoramic picture-taking you will also enjoy some time to explore the adjacent natural spots.
This fantastic excursion will also include a visit to the local La Plancha coffee farm, an amazing opportunity to meet coffee workers and see the process in which Cuban coffee is made in a traditional country way.
Transfer back to the hotel will be done via jeep ride and on your way back there will be a stop at Biran, the town that was Fidel Castro's birthplace. See the country house in which he grew up and visit some places related to the Commander-in-Chief's early beginnings. Learn about the place that witnessed his first steps and admire the beauty of this vegetation-rich countryside zone. Back to the hotel you will come across a varied landscape allowing you to enjoy the picturesque sight of charming Cuban country villages.
As can be seen this full day tour is an impressive excursion mixing two fabulous tours into one amazing adventure!
An outstanding combination of helicopter flying and amazing safari jeep ride, ideal for all nature lovers! Join us for the most complete tour in Cuba and fulfil a true explorer's thirst for discoveries in this ambitious one day excursion, covering the best Holguin has to offer!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
Enjoy the vibrancy of Havana, the heritage of Trinidad and the serene seaside beauty of Varadero
- Enjoy colonial grandeur in Trinidad and soak up the local time-warped atmosphere
- Bask on the glorious Varadero beach at a luxury, adults-only all-inclusive resort
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Parque Central
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Are you searching for a tranquil, yet charismatic retreat from everyday life? Then why not enjoy a twin centre beach...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.