Ocean Paradise Catamaran
Duration: Half Day
Want to indulge in a little luxury to fill one of your lazy days during your Holguín holiday? Well, if that is the case we have the most perfect way to treat all your senses as you sail away in one of our large and luxurious catamarans offering you the best in comfort and safety whilst also taking you to the most excellent open sea spaces for fabulous snorkelling!
Indulge in a day of total relaxing and unwinding aboard our exclusive catamaran where you will enjoy a refreshing open bar with an unlimited selection of snacks and drinks. Lay back and feel the glowing sunshine gently caressing your skin as you watch it sparkle in the glimmering waters…an exceptionally beautiful scenery of golden hues and turquoise blues against the pale and soft blue of the cloudless skies.
Work on your tan as the warmth of the sun rays touches you and glows on your cheeks. Laze around the boat enjoying a refreshing cocktail whilst looking at the breathtaking landscape ahead.
Get your camera ready for some amazing shots of the bay and Eastern Cuba's panoramic coastline! And sooner than you'll realise the boat will be coming to a halt in an open sea area teeming with the most wonderful marine life. Full instructions and guidance will be provided for what could be the most enriching snorkelling experience of your holiday in Cuba! Fully enjoy this opportunity to explore the treasures hidden under these tropical waters where you will find the most beautiful coral reefs together with its small and colourful inhabitants of varied size and shape.
And whenever you feel like coming onboard again, or once hunger has begun to strike, our catamaran crew will gladly present you with a fully inclusive delicious lunch consisting of excellent sea food dishes.
On your way back prepare to do as little or as much as you want, resting after the day's entertaining activities and having a moment for yourself to take it all in as you catch the last glimpses of sunrays.
This marine tour is the perfect excuse for chilling out in a place other than your hotel's swimming pool or nearby beach…Find relaxation and sea life discovery in this one aquatic excursion that brings you light entertainment in the form of tranquil sailing and fun snorkelling…an excellent choice for sea lovers of all ages!!
Leave all worries and cares behind and come aboard this unique water treat, the most relaxing way to pamper your senses whilst engaging in the peaceful activity of snorkelling!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.