The Caribbean with a twist; a history of communist struggle, a society of citizens that go crazy at the sound of bongos, an eclectic picture of colonial buildings and 50s cars that roam bustling city streets pulsating to the tunes of salsa music; Cuba holidays are about so much more than you can possibly imagine. We really know Cuba inside out; choose from historical tours, spectacular city breaks or relaxing beach escapes for the whole family. Come and discover Cuba with us . we are the true Cuba experts!
As the Caribbean's largest island, Cuba offers you a kaleidoscope of contrasts, rich culture and history, magnificent scenery and a full spectrum of exciting experiences for visitors of all ages. Everyone should see Cuba once in their lifetime, at the very least.
Over 500 years of history have shaped this culturally diverse society, creating a culture with vibrant energy, delicious cuisine and a hip-shaking attitude. Who could not love the country that has given the world mojitos and salsa dancing?
Some of our in-house experts and our representatives on the ground have been dancing the salsa since they were young, and being Cuban they know the island inside out. Being an independent company with such good connections and knowledge of where to go on the island, means you won't find a more authentic Cuban experience anywhere else.
Speak to one of our advisers to make sure your Cuba holiday is well tailored to suit your needs. When it comes to creating the right balance of Cuban sunshine, history and sightseeing beach life, exciting excursions, culture and dancing, we're the best people to speak to.
Immerse yourself in a cultural paradise
When Christopher Columbus first landed in Cuba in 1492, he said that it was the most beautiful land that human eyes had ever seen.
Beyond the quintessential Caribbean beaches and lush green landscapes, no other Caribbean island can compete with its distinctive architecture, its sense of history in the making, and the rich cultural experiences on offer.
Even when you're not travelling for cultural intrigue alone, Cubans themselves have a contagious charm that draws you in.
Let's create a Cuban holiday to suit you and your budget. Perhaps try a little of every aspect of the island by dividing your trip between scintillating beach scenery and balmy nights in the vibrant capital city. For every side of you, there's a side of Cuba to match.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
The perfect blend of cultural discovery and recreation, this Cuba holiday will let you experience two of its more glorious gems – historical Havana and the pristine beach of Varadero
- Baby Club and mini club available at the Villa Cuba hotel
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Occidental Miramar is located in the heart of Havana's Miramar District
Be dazzled by captivating Havana and top up your tan on sizzling Varadero with this fantastic holiday package to two of Cuba’s most glistening gems – its famous capital city and its longest, most legendary beach.
- Ideal for golfers, the beachside resort is close to the Varadero Golf Club and Xanadu Mansion
- Occidental Miramar is located in the heart of Havana's tranquil and elegant Miramar district
- The Breezes Bella Costa is located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach; offers special discounts for families!
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in Varadero where you will be staying in two top retreats.
- During your stay in Havana take our 2 day cultural tour from £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Included we will also give you £300 worth of extra added values, per couple for free including; guaranteed late check out, bottle of sparkling wine, Free room upgrade and much more
- Take advantage of the Non-motorised water sports in Varadero including; (catamaran, snorkelling & windsurfing)
Couples Special – Deluxe Havana City Break & Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect mix of exciting city life and pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- Amazing added values for couples, exclusive to The Holiday Place guests!
- In Havana couples will receive sparkling wine and fruit upon arrival, Late Check-Out & much more
Escape to Cuba and stay at this All Inclusive Resort on the beautiful Varadero beach
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
- Free upgrade to Bungalow including a seprate living area
- Unlimited national and international drinks 24hrs
Blau Marina Varadero (formerly Barcelo Marina Palace) sits beside the white sands of beautiful Varadero beach in front...
Sandals Royal Hicacos is a luxury all inclusive resort for "two people in love" over the age of 18 years. Set...
Breezes Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero. just 155 kilometers from the jose marti...
Emerging from the sand and warm tropical waters, the Blau Varadero is the tallest hotel in Varadero. This hotel enjoys a...
Mercure Playa de Oro enjoys a great location beside Varadero Beach. The resort's modern architecture, tropical...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
The lavish golf project developed by British investment group, Esencia, just became the first to get approval from the Cuban government. The authorities are seeing great potential in the idea of creating a better standard of golf holidays in Cuba as more tourists visiting the island become interested in the sport.
Only a few weeks ago, the famous couple, Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary while relaxing on Cuba holidays. During their stay in the capital, Havana, the A-listers visited some of the most emblematic spots of the city.
Classic Journeys adds Cuba Holidays to its portfolio with new People-to-People cultural exchange programmes
Classic Journeys, an award-winning cultural travel company, will be helping American citizens plan and book Cuba holidays after it introduced its people-to-people cultural programmes to the island nation. The Caribbean country has been off limits to U.S. travellers for more than 50 years due to an ongoing travel embargo but restrictions have been relaxed under President Obama's new laws.