Cuba Holidays Browse all
Soak up the sun on Playa Pesquero, Guardalavaca's superb white sand beach with 24 Hours All Inclusive Service
Live at one with nature and escape to the Blau Costa Verde, where peace and tranquility combine with picturesque surroundings
- Fall in love with the scenic location directly facing the glistening waters of Playa Pesquero
- With The Holiday Place you get an exclusive free room upgrade to sea view and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
- The preferential treatment for couples includes a romantic dinner for two and a couples’ massage (15 minutes each)
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Unwind in the pristine beauty of Varadero’s fine, sparkling white sands and lagoon-like waters
- Be warmed by the exceptionally friendly staff with a reputation for being helpful and fun
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for all: couples, families and singles
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
Benefit from a whole range of added values whilst making the most of the variation in Cuba's cities
- Discover Havana from the Quinta Avenida hotel with its elegant location in the Miramar District; then relax and enjoy the pristine beaches of Varadero at the 24–hour all-inclusive Breezes Varadero resort
- Upgrade to a Pool View Suite at the Breeze Varadero from £99 per person
- Add a West of Cuba highlights tour from £99 per person, including visits to Revolution Square, the Presidential Palace and UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Upgrade to Premium Economy from £399 per person, including extra leg room, upgraded dining with wine, after dinner liqueur and fast track check-in
- Exclusive Free Room Upgrade to a Garden View Suite with couples added values; a bottle of sparkling wine and couples massage
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Receive couples' added values at Blau Varadero including 30 min basic massage per couple, bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and more
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern Occidental Miramar Hotel in...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba’s finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana’s most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Enjoy the coastal treasures of one of Cuba’s finest seaside locations, Guardalavaca, spending eight unforgettable nights...
Take a fortnight’s holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba’s leading resorts, Varadero. This locale...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
HavanaAir Charters has announced that it will be launching a new direct service between Houston in the United States and Havana in Cuba in August. The company will operate the service on 737-800 aircraft with its partner, the Eastern Air Lines Group, and the flights will be weekly departing on Wednesdays.
The Spanish chef Jordi Cruz will be visiting Cuba as a part of a culinary tour this month. The second youngest chef in the world to receive a Michelin star will be visiting the Iberostar Parque Central hotel in Old Havana on 14th July 2015 to serve up gastronomic delights for guests and holidaymakers.
Carnival Corporation will begin taking travellers to Cuba next year after the United States Department of the Treasury Commerce approved its licence. The cruise company will launch the sailings via its new fathom brand and it will offer seven-day voyages to the Caribbean island from Port Miami in the U.S aboard the 710-passenger MV Adonia vessel.