Cuba Holidays Browse all
Comfortable stay at Kohy Hotel located right next to the Bosque de la Habana
- Benefit from the free wireless internet
- Just 290 minutes drive from the centre of Havana
- Fun daily activities such as tennis, swimming pool, a bowling alley, bar and restaurants
Enjoy Varadero's world famous beach and stay at Club Amigo Aguas Azules, an All Inclusive Resort that offers unparalleled value
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
- Free upgrade to Bungalow including a seprate living area
- Unlimited national and international drinks 24hrs
The separate adults only and families sections make this the ideal choice whatever you're looking for
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars serving buffet and a la carte, and an array of cusines such as seafood, Italian and barbecue
- Separate adults only and families section of the hotel to suit all tastes
- Variety of water sports included in the price, such as kayaking, pedal boats, windsurfing, snorkelling and more
A great selection of sports are on offer, making this the ideal choice for the active traveller.
- All inclusive plan includes a diving taster course in the pool once a week, sauna access and various sports
- A regularly cleaned beach with a protected offshore reef makes for an exquisite diving site
- Couples receive a bottle of champagne in room on arrival, a romantic dinner in one of the specialty restaurants and late check out (subject to availability)
Enjoy a peaceful beach holiday, eat gourmet cuisine, sip a glass of fine wine or try out a new activity, whilst the kids are having fun in the kids' club.
- The resort also features every facility that guests would except from a top class hotel
- Located in a quiet part of the famous Varadero Beach
- The hotel has vast open spaces and lush green gardens that perfectly contrast the turquoise blue of the sea
A beautiful lagoon, tropical mangrove forest, unspoilt coral reef and a fine sand beach make Iberostar Cayo Coco a classy choice.
- Watersports, including SCUBA diving, land sports including floodlit tennis and beach volleyball, an aqua gym and gymnasium plus a kids club
- An unspoilt coral reef is offshore completing a perfect location for the resort
- From an extensive buffet offer in the main restaurant, to a speciality Cuban restaurant to El Crucero, a VIP restaurant, there is somewher to suit all tastes
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Your Cuban experience begins at the Occidental Miramar, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy Miramar...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern Occidental Miramar Hotel in...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Discover the historical treasures of the enchanting city of Havana in a five day holiday of fun and relaxation. Your...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Discover the beautiful sites and animated nightlife of the La Rampa district in Havana during a relaxing stay at the...
Seize this opportunity to explore Cuba’s mystical and ancient capital from top to bottom, savouring its enduring...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Cuba is expecting 200 cruise ships this upcoming winter season, according to a tourism official. The president of the International Tour Operators and Travel Agents Group Havanatur, Jose Manuel Bisbe, says that the Caribbean island will see calls from the British Cruise Ship Thomson Dreams, the Canadian Cuba Cruise, Panorama, and the Star Clippers.
For the second time around, UNICEF has partnered up with Iberostar Hotels and Resorts to finance a community project in Cuba that will see the total renovation of five children nurseries in the eastern province of Santiago de Cuba. Restoring these to their former glory after the passing of Hurricane Sandy and several earth tremors, will mean that over 1000 children in the region will soon have a safe place for early learning.
A new modern cruise terminal is set to be constructed in the port of Cienfuegos in southern Cuba. The Transport Ministry will be in charge of investment in the project as the city gets ready to welcome 53 cruise ships this winter season. The development aims to develop nautical tourism in the region.