Cuba Holidays Browse all
Comfortable stay at Kohy Hotel located right next to the Bosque de la Habana
- Benefit from the free wireless internet
- Just 290 minutes drive from the centre of Havana
- Fun daily activities such as tennis, swimming pool, a bowling alley, bar and restaurants
Located just 20 minutes drive from Old Havana and 5 minutes drive from the beach
- Comfort and modern accommodations
- The hotel offers a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana
- Exclusive added values for couples, which includes: private check-in, a welcome cocktail, a turn down service and 10% discount for massages
Los Frailes offers elegant accommodations combined with a fabulous atmosphere
- Exclusive Offer for honeymooners: romantic dinner and symbolic present in the room
- Unique hotel located in the historic streets in Old Havana
- Book 3 nights or more till end of October 2014 and receive: early check-in and late check-out and turn down service
The perfect place to stay in Havana Terral Hotel offers visitors a relaxation and facilities for your Cuban adventure
- All the historic treasures of Old Havana are within easy reach and just 25 kilometres away from the international airport
- Enjoy a relaxing drink on the bar lounge facing the malecon promenade
- Spectacular views from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace, facing the ocean
Enjoy Varadero's world famous beach and stay at Club Amigo Aguas Azules, an All Inclusive Resort that offers unparalleled value
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
- Free upgrade to Bungalow including a seprate living area
- Unlimited national and international drinks 24hrs
Fun activities for everyone – large swimming pool and excellent spa service
- Quinta Avenida Habana - one of the newest hotels in Havana offers you 10% discount on all SPA Services
- Located just 15 minutes from Old Havana and 20 minutes drive to the Jose Marti International Airport
- Enjoy the fabulous atmosphere and the delicious cuisines at El Olivo, Don Quijote or the Daiquiri Lobby Bar which is open 24 hours
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Your Cuban experience begins at the Occidental Miramar, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy Miramar...
Escape to the historical Cuban capital and experience the richness of this nation’s culture as you enjoy the holiday of...
Begin your holiday experience staying at one of the newest luxury hotels in Havana’s posh district of Miramar, located a...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
With a fantastic location in the quiet and elegant district of Miramar, the Occidental Montehabana perfectly...
Discover the historical treasures of the enchanting city of Havana in a five day holiday of fun and relaxation. Your...
Explore the beautiful and interesting sites of Cuba’s capital during an 8-day stay in the centric Park View Hotel....
Discover the beautiful sites and animated nightlife of the La Rampa district in Havana during a relaxing stay at the...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Gran Caribe, Cuba's largest, national-owned hotel company is celebrating its 20th anniversary today. We have a look at how its grown over the years and how it has evolved and developed to incorporate new services, cater for new markets and develop new brands to diversity its product offering to discerning international guests.
The leading provider of U.S people-to-people travel to Cuba, Insight Cuba, is expanding its programmes with the launch of new Specialty Cuba tours. The first tour was the Havana Marathon tour which made its debut in June, and the second was the new 12-day Cuba by Land and Sea tour that started earlier this month.
Once Varadero's most popular resort for couples, the Royal Hicacos, formerly owned by Sandals, has now changed hands and been added to Canadian hotelier, Memories' Cuba portfolio. The property will be renamed as Royalton Royal Hicacos and refurbishment works will be completed by 1st November 2014.