Cuba Holidays Browse all
For a restful holiday, a fun family gathering or a romantic getaway, you can't beat the stunning coast of Guardalavaca
- Facilities includes four swimming pool and A Gym
- Dine around option at 3 a la carte restaurants and 2 buffet restaurants
- Beautiful Beachfront Resort locted in Guardalavaca
Enjoy Varadero's world famous beach and stay at Club Amigo Aguas Azules, an All Inclusive Resort that offers unparalleled value
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
- Free upgrade to Bungalow including a seprate living area
- Unlimited national and international drinks 24hrs
Comfortable stay at Kohy Hotel located right next to the Bosque de la Habana
- Benefit from the free wireless internet
- Just 290 minutes drive from the centre of Havana
- Fun daily activities such as tennis, swimming pool, a bowling alley, bar and restaurants
Blau Costa Verde offers a fun holiday for couples and families alike
- Wonderful Beachfront location, white sandy beach close to where Columbus first set foot on Cuba
- Enjoy the Grill restaurant on the Beach serves seafood, prepared freshly
- Exclusive offer for couples including massage and room upgrade
Los Frailes offers elegant accommodations combined with a fabulous atmosphere
- Exclusive Offer for honeymooners: romantic dinner and symbolic present in the room
- Unique hotel located in the historic streets in Old Havana
- Book 3 nights or more till end of October 2014 and receive: early check-in and late check-out and turn down service
Enjoy a family orientated stay in a comfortable hotel in a beautiful location overlooking the white sands of Playa Pesquero
- Non-motorized Water sports included (windsurfing, sailing, kayaks, pedal boats and catamarans)
- The hotel offers something for everyone with a wide range of activities, a supervised children’s programme and a selection of restaurants and bars with countless entertainment options
- Playa Costa Verde is positioned in an amazing location nestled between the mountains and sea overlooking the white sands of Playa Pesquero.
Sol Cayo Santa Maria lies in the northeast of the province of Villa Clara, in the Caribbean archipelago of Jardines del...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Your Cuban experience begins at the Occidental Miramar, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy Miramar...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Take a fortnight’s holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba’s leading resorts, Varadero. This locale...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Discover the historical treasures of the enchanting city of Havana in a five day holiday of fun and relaxation. Your...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
In an unprecedented move that shook the world, yesterday saw Cuba and the United States work together with the exchange of political prisoners as they showed their disposition to further engage in more dialogue and take more future steps to normalise relations between the two countries. This could mean the end of the long embargo law or at the very least, more freedom of exchange between the two countries.
Latour has launched a series of themed tours to Cuba for Jewish tourists and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) travellers. The "Shalom Cuba" tour features meet-ups with Jewish Cubans at synagogues and visits to Cuba's only kosher butcher, while on the "LGBT Cuba" tours travellers can meet with artists, dancers and musicians on the island and visit El Mejunje, the thriving scene for disco and drag in Cuba.
The charter company Cuba Travel Services has announced that it will be adding new charter flights between New York's Kennedy Airport and Havana's Jose Marti International Airportin 2015. The new flights will start in the spring and will be operated by Sun Country Airlines on 737-800 aircraft. The new service will provide an alternative route for Cuban-Americans looking to visit family members back home.