Cuba Holidays Browse all
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
Soak up the atmosphere of the Caribbean's most unique city of the finest Spanish colonial architecture in the Americas . then, enjoy lazing on the soft sand of Varadero
- Added benefits in Varadero worth up to £200 per person including a free couples massage
- Havana hotel has beautiful ocean views and exclusive added values for couples
Experience the raw beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands.
- Quinta Avenida Habana - one of the newest hotels in Havana offers you 10% discount on all SPA Services*
- Enjoy a Free Stocked Mini bar during your stay in Havana*
- Non-motorized water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
This Cuba holiday lets you experience two of its more glorious gems . historical Havana and the pristine beach of Varadero
- Occidental Miramar is located in the heart of Havana's Miramar District
- Baby Club and mini club available at the Villa Cuba hotel
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
A couples’ special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy VIP service in El Terral Hotel
- Our offer includes an upgrade to Sea View room in Blau Varadero (subject to availability)
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Added extras for couples include welcome cocktail, private check-in and free massages
- Receive couples added values at Blau Varadero including 30 min basic massage per couple, room upgrade to sea view*, one bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and more
- Snacks and drinks are available 24 hours at Blau Varadero
Begin your holiday experience staying at one of the newest luxury hotels in Havana’s posh district of Miramar, located a...
Your Cuban experience begins at the Occidental Miramar, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy Miramar...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Enjoy the treasures of Havana’s beautiful coastline as you relish the ancient opulence of the Miramar district. This is...
Escape to the historical Cuban capital and experience the richness of this nation’s culture as you enjoy the holiday of...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Enjoy the coastal treasures of one of Cuba’s finest seaside locations, Guardalavaca, spending eight unforgettable nights...
Discover the historical treasures of the enchanting city of Havana in a five day holiday of fun and relaxation. Your...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
The number of international visitors to Cuba in the first two months of 2014 has increased by seven per cent compared to the same period last year, according to the National Statistics and Information Office. In January and February 2014, 636,146 travellers visited the Caribbean island nation, and government officials are expecting receive three million visitors by the end of the year.
Germany's second largest airline - airberlin has announced that it will be adding four additional non-stop routes between Germany and the Caribbean. From winter 2014/15 airberlin will fly from both Dusseldorf and Munich to Varadero, Cuba and Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic.
Welsh pop star Tom Jones took part in the 16th Habano Festival in Cuba last week to sing his world-famous songs. This was the singer's first visit to the Caribbean island and during his time he visited Cuba's National Ballet School and the El Laguito cigar factory, which is home to the renowned Cohiba habanos.