Cuba Holidays Browse all
For a restful holiday, a fun family gathering or a romantic getaway, you can't beat the stunning coast of Guardalavaca
- Facilities includes four swimming pool and A Gym
- Dine around option at 3 a la carte restaurants and 2 buffet restaurants
- Beautiful Beachfront Resort locted in Guardalavaca
Experience the raw beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands.
- Take advantage of the modern facilities by enjoying the Jacuzzi, sauna and gym as well as the adults only island with private beach
- Quinta Avenida Habana's large swimming pool with sun beds and shade are perfect for a dip or a relaxing time, after sight seeing in Havana, whilst the spa will nurture and rejuvenate
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Added extras for couples include welcome cocktail, private check-in and free massages
- Snacks and drinks are available 24 hours at Blau Varadero
- Receive couples added values at Blau Varadero including 30 min basic massage per couple, room upgrade to sea view*, one bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and more
- Memories Miramar offers for couples private check-in, a welcome cocktail, a turn down service and a 10% discount for massages
Enjoy the rich heritage of Havana followed by the idyllic beaches of Varadero
- The Iberostar Varadero Spa is a complete spa, where guests can totally relax and rejuvenate with a selction of massages and treatments, quiet areas to chill out and a gym for those who want to burn the calories
- Iberostar Parque Central offers two wonderful rooftop swimming pools, where guests can relax with a drink, enjoy lunch and the most wonderful panoramic views of the city
- Ideally located on the sea with spectacular views for the perfect family holiday in Varadero
A couples’ special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Our offer includes an upgrade to Sea View room in Blau Varadero (subject to availability)
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
- Free upgrade to a Suite in El Terral (subject to availability)
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Receive couples' added values at Blau Varadero including 30 min basic massage per couple, bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and more
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern Occidental Miramar Hotel in...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana’s most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you’re after, this package combines two of the island’s best hotels in the...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Escape to the historical Cuban capital and experience the richness of this nation’s culture as you enjoy the holiday of...
Take a fortnight’s holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba’s leading resorts, Varadero. This locale...
Enjoy a great city and beach experience with this perfect combo of soft sands and history-filled streets as you spend...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Hilton’s most famous heiress Paris Hilton recently revealed she had flown into Cuba when she posted an Instagram photo of herself in Old Havana. More recently, another set of photos has been circulating around the web and causing much furore. They show Paris and Naomi Campbell attending a special gala dinner hosted by former president Fidel Castro’s eldest son, Fidel Castro Diaz-Balart.
The Fort Lauderdale-based company KonaCat is planning to start a new ferry service between Marathon City Marina in Florida and Havana in Cuba. Owner, Brian Hall, is looking to operate a service via a 200-passenger catamaran twice a day, following President Obama's announcement that travel restrictions to Cuba would be eased.
JetBlue Airways will add a new charter flight to Cuba to its schedule after signing and agreement with ABC Charters. The weekly flight will start on 5th June, 2015 and will operate between Tampa in Florida and Havana in Cuba on Fridays bringing the total of weekly return flights to the Caribbean island up to four.