Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy Varadero's world famous beach and stay at Club Amigo Aguas Azules, an All Inclusive Resort that offers unparalleled value
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
- Free upgrade to Bungalow including a seprate living area
- Unlimited national and international drinks 24hrs
Soak up the Cuban atmosphere at Breezes Varadero
- Perfectly located and surrounded by tropical gardens offering privacy for those looking for an adults-only ambience
- Enjoy the variety of activities including scuba diving lessons, dance classes, tennis and much more
- Awaken your body at the professional gym and fitness centre or relax with the fabulous spa treatments including 3 jacuzzis
Enjoy a peaceful beach holiday, eat gourmet cuisine, sip a glass of fine wine or try out a new activity, whilst the kids are having fun in the kids' club.
- The resort also features every facility that guests would except from a top class hotel
- Located in a quiet part of the famous Varadero Beach
- The hotel has vast open spaces and lush green gardens that perfectly contrast the turquoise blue of the sea
Have a memorable stay at Comodoro Bungalows and Villa Tortuga
- The Comodoro Bungalows are perfect base for discovering the wonders of Havana and the surrounding area
- The ideal located Villa Tortuga offers comfortable accommodations with spectacular sea views
- Excellent leisure facilities at Comodoro Bungalows – gymnasium, beauty centre and swimming area for children
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- The Occidental Miramar Hotel is located in the elegant area of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Breezes Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
The separate adults only and families sections make this the ideal choice whatever you're looking for
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars serving buffet and a la carte, and an array of cusines such as seafood, Italian and barbecue
- Separate adults only and families section of the hotel to suit all tastes
- Variety of water sports included in the price, such as kayaking, pedal boats, windsurfing, snorkelling and more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Your Cuban experience begins at the Occidental Miramar, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy Miramar...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern Occidental Miramar Hotel in...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Discover the historical treasures of the enchanting city of Havana in a five day holiday of fun and relaxation. Your...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Seize this opportunity to explore Cuba’s mystical and ancient capital from top to bottom, savouring its enduring...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
The 24th edition of Havana’s International Ballet Festival will soon be kicking off in a couple of weeks’ time, starting 28th October with numerous performances taking the stage until 7th November. Dedicated to English playwright, William Shakespeare, Cuba’s capital will see the participation of ballet groups from 61different countries around the world, including the New York City Ballet and groups from Belgium, Germany, Denmark, South Africa, Italy, Hong Kong, France and more.
A special evening focusing on Cuba as a travel destination and as a deeply interesting, culturally and historically rich nation on the verge of change, was held yesterday at the Royal Geographical Society, hosted by two main speakers and Cuba experts who gave insightful presentations on the island. The Holiday Place was there as one of the exhibiting travel companies offering bespoke Cuba experiences and adventures.
After finally being granted a People-to-People license by the U.S. Treasury Department, MotoDiscovery, the U.S.A’s only provider of educational formatted travel through Cuba by motorcycle, will once again resume their schedule of Cuba tours on two wheels starting December 2014.