Cuba Holidays Browse all
Experience the raw beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands.
- Take advantage of the modern facilities by enjoying the Jacuzzi, sauna and gym as well as the adults only island with private beach
- Quinta Avenida Habana's large swimming pool with sun beds and shade are perfect for a dip or a relaxing time, after sight seeing in Havana, whilst the spa will nurture and rejuvenate
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Added extras for couples include welcome cocktail, private check-in and free massages
- Snacks and drinks are available 24 hours at Blau Varadero
- Receive couples added values at Blau Varadero including 30 min basic massage per couple, room upgrade to sea view*, one bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and more
- Memories Miramar offers for couples private check-in, a welcome cocktail, a turn down service and a 10% discount for massages
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
Enjoy the rich heritage of Havana followed by the idyllic beaches of Varadero
- The Iberostar Varadero Spa is a complete spa, where guests can totally relax and rejuvenate with a selction of massages and treatments, quiet areas to chill out and a gym for those who want to burn the calories
- Iberostar Parque Central offers two wonderful rooftop swimming pools, where guests can relax with a drink, enjoy lunch and the most wonderful panoramic views of the city
- Ideally located on the sea with spectacular views for the perfect family holiday in Varadero
Breezes Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches in an ideal location for a beautiful escape
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Upgrade to Premium Economy from £399 per person including a welcome glass of bubbly plus various extras for a more luxurious flight
- Swap three nights in Varadero for three nights in Havana at the 4 star Memories Miramar hotel with breakfast from £50 per person, you can also include a 2 day West of Cuba Highlights Tour from £99 per person saving 50% off the usual price
- The family price for this holiday is from £3199 for two adults and two children up to the age of 12
- Upgrade to the Standard Ocean View Room from £99 per person per stay
- Unwind on the pristine beaches of Varadero and enjoy the great service that the Breezes Bella Costa prides it's self on
Soak up the atmosphere unique to Havana, before spending time relaxing on the Cayo Santa Maria's pristine white sandy beach
- 1st Child prices from £649 per child aged 2-12 (Family offer 2 adults plus 2 children get 2 rooms during Summer 2015)
- Added values in Cayo Santa Maria - One exclusive meal with live entertainment, fast-track check-in service and late checkout
- Add a Havana experience tour, including visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the rum factory, the famous Floridita bar, the Revolution Squere and many more from £39 per person
- Upgrade to a return plane transfer between Havana and Cayo Santa Maria for £99 per person
- Upgrade to the 5-star Melia Cayo Santa Maria from an extra £99 per person, saving 50% on the usual price
Your Cuban experience begins at the Occidental Miramar, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy Miramar...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana’s most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Sol Cayo Santa Maria lies in the northeast of the province of Villa Clara, in the Caribbean archipelago of Jardines del...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Enjoy the coastal treasures of one of Cuba’s finest seaside locations, Guardalavaca, spending eight unforgettable nights...
Take a fortnight’s holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba’s leading resorts, Varadero. This locale...
Travel with your family and prepare for an unforgettable 8-day stay filled with entertainment and fine services at the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its second Starfish- branded property in Cuba. Starfish Cuatro Palmas is located in the popular region of Varadero and has 282 guest rooms, a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, a kid's pool, a poolside snack bar, three gourmet restaurants, and a fitness centre.
Americans' internet searches for hotels in Cuba carried have increased by 180 per cent since President Obama announced in December that the on-going travel restrictions will be eased in the very near future. According to Trivago.co.uk, searches to Cuba made my UK users also increased by 42 per cent over the recent weeks.
ABTA has revealed its Travel Trends 2015 Report which shows that more holidaymakers are planning to spend more on their travels this year. The report’s top destinations for 2015 include Cuba and the Dominican Republic with a third of travellers planning to visit a country they have never been to before and combine their trips with special events or shows.