Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy Varadero's world famous beach and stay at Club Amigo Aguas Azules, an All Inclusive Resort that offers unparalleled value
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
- Free upgrade to Bungalow including a seprate living area
- Unlimited national and international drinks 24hrs
Enjoy a peaceful beach holiday, eat gourmet cuisine, sip a glass of fine wine or try out a new activity, whilst the kids are having fun in the kids' club.
- The resort also features every facility that guests would except from a top class hotel
- Located in a quiet part of the famous Varadero Beach
- The hotel has vast open spaces and lush green gardens that perfectly contrast the turquoise blue of the sea
Soak up the Cuban atmosphere at Breezes Varadero
- Perfectly located and surrounded by tropical gardens offering privacy for those looking for an adults-only ambience
- Enjoy the variety of activities including scuba diving lessons, dance classes, tennis and much more
- Awaken your body at the professional gym and fitness centre or relax with the fabulous spa treatments including 3 jacuzzis
Relax and enjoy modern accommodations with spectacular views
- Take advantage of the beautiful tropical gardens with tennis courts, a gym and fitness centre, spa and much more to enjoy at Varadero
- Enjoy scuba diving, dance lessons or sit back and enjoy excellent food in Breezes Varadero
- Perfect central location in old Havana enjoy a stay at Telegrafo jotel overlooking the famous parque central
Soak up the atmosphere of the Caribbean's most unique city of the finest Spanish colonial architecture in the Americas . then, enjoy lazing on the soft sand of Varadero
- Havana hotel has beautiful ocean views and exclusive added values for couples
- Added benefits in Varadero worth up to £200 per person including a free couples massage
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- The Occidental Miramar Hotel is located in the elegant area of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Breezes Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Your Cuban experience begins at the Occidental Miramar, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy Miramar...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern Occidental Miramar Hotel in...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Take a fortnight’s holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba’s leading resorts, Varadero. This locale...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
With a fantastic location in the quiet and elegant district of Miramar, the Occidental Montehabana perfectly...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
The Canadian-based hotel group, Blue Diamond, has announced that it will be expanding its operations in Cuba. The hotel chain, which operates the Royalton and Memories brands, is the third largest hotel company on the Caribbean island with occupancy levels above 60 per cent, despite only having a presence in the country for three years.
The 24th edition of Havana’s International Ballet Festival will soon be kicking off in a couple of weeks’ time, starting 28th October with numerous performances taking the stage until 7th November. Dedicated to English playwright, William Shakespeare, Cuba’s capital will see the participation of ballet groups from 61different countries around the world, including the New York City Ballet and groups from Belgium, Germany, Denmark, South Africa, Italy, Hong Kong, France and more.
A special evening focusing on Cuba as a travel destination and as a deeply interesting, culturally and historically rich nation on the verge of change, was held yesterday at the Royal Geographical Society, hosted by two main speakers and Cuba experts who gave insightful presentations on the island. The Holiday Place was there as one of the exhibiting travel companies offering bespoke Cuba experiences and adventures.