Cuba Holidays Browse all
Blau Costa Verde offers a fun holiday for couples and families alike with something to suit everyone
- Enjoy a wonderful Beachfront location on a white sandy beach close to where Columbus first set his eyes on Cuba
- There is a wide range of dining options with something for all tastes including a grill restaurant on the beach and excellent a la carte speciality restaurants
- Amazing exclusive offer for couples including a 15 minute couples massage and sparkling wine on arrival to make your holiday extra special
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Receive couples' added values at Blau Varadero including 30 min basic massage per couple, bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and more
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families
- The Memories Miramar is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Breezes Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
Stay at the delightful Comodoro Bungalows by the sea in Havana followed by the Club Amigo Aguas Azules Bungalows in picturesque Varadero.
- Stay by the sea in Havana and then at an idyllic beachfront location on a streach of virgin beach in Varadero
- All inclusive at Club Amigo Aguas Azules features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- The perfect contrasting Easter break - timeless Old Havana and ultimate relaxation in Varadero
Enjoy the rich heritage of Havana followed by the idyllic beaches of Varadero
- The Iberostar Varadero Spa is a complete spa, where guests can totally relax and rejuvenate with a selction of massages and treatments, quiet areas to chill out and a gym for those who want to burn the calories
- Iberostar Parque Central offers two wonderful rooftop swimming pools, where guests can relax with a drink, enjoy lunch and the most wonderful panoramic views of the city
- Ideally located on the sea with spectacular views for the perfect family holiday in Varadero
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club from £149 per person and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Add a West of Cuba Highlights tour -- including UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Presidential Palace ( from £99 per person )
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern Occidental Miramar Hotel in...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba’s finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana’s most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Discover the historical treasures of the enchanting city of Havana in a five day holiday of fun and relaxation. Your...
Those travelling to Havana town in Cuba, and planning to stay here for a while should consider staying at the Occidental...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
The President of the United States Barack Obama has announced that an agreement has been finalised to restore diplomatic relations between the U.S and Cuba. The two countries have agreed to open embassies in Havana and Washington on 20th July, 2015, following more than five decades of hostilities and a travel embargo.
The Warwick Cayo Santa Maria Resort has opened in one of the most picturesque destinations in Cuba. Located on Santa Maria key on 26 hectares of lush land, the 800-room resort has a selection of facilities including a 2,300-square-foot swimming pool, eight restaurants, six bars, and a large stretch of white sandy beach.
In a recent interview, the President of Marriott International, Arne Sorenson, says that Cuba is high on his wish list for the company's expansion. The businessman said that he is keen to find a way to enter the Cuban tourism market but will have to wait to see how the laws of the United States evolve.