Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Enjoy all-inclusive perks and an exclusive family offer where a family unit gets adjoining rooms
- Experience the blissful beach hideaway of Varadero, with sparkling white sand and lagoon-like waters
- Live Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for all: couples, families and singles
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this 24 hour All Inclusive resort will offer
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
Discover the secret of Havana then Enjoy the beautiful beach at Jibacoa
- Memories Jibacoa offers 24-Hour All Inclusive with a selectionn of snacks, dining options and a wide choice of domestic and international beverages
- Memories Miaramar is conveniently located on the famous Fifth Avenue within a short drive from Old Havana
- Enjoy an unspoilt natural setting in a lush beach cove within close proximity to the capital, Havana
- There is something for everyone with a varied array of activities on offer at Memories Jibacoa, choose from water sports, land sports and much more
Enjoy the rich heritage of Havana followed by the idyllic beaches of Varadero
- Ideally located on the sea with spectacular views for the perfect family holiday in Varadero
- Iberostar Parque Central offers two wonderful rooftop swimming pools, where guests can relax with a drink, enjoy lunch and the most wonderful panoramic views of the city
- The Iberostar Varadero Spa is a complete spa, where guests can totally relax and rejuvenate with a selction of massages and treatments, quiet areas to chill out and a gym for those who want to burn the calories
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Add a West of Cuba Highlights tour -- including UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Presidential Palace ( from £99 per person )
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club from £149 per person and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take advantage of the limitless sun and sublime white beaches of Varadero to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. This Cuban...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern Occidental Miramar Hotel in...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba’s finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Spend a blissful week lost in the tropical beauty of Cayo Coco, a tourist magnet in central Cuba. It boasts insanely...
Take a fortnight’s holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba’s leading resorts, Varadero. This locale...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
HavanaAir Charters has announced that it will be launching a new direct service between Houston in the United States and Havana in Cuba in August. The company will operate the service on 737-800 aircraft with its partner, the Eastern Air Lines Group, and the flights will be weekly departing on Wednesdays.
The Spanish chef Jordi Cruz will be visiting Cuba as a part of a culinary tour this month. The second youngest chef in the world to receive a Michelin star will be visiting the Iberostar Parque Central hotel in Old Havana on 14th July 2015 to serve up gastronomic delights for guests and holidaymakers.
Carnival Corporation will begin taking travellers to Cuba next year after the United States Department of the Treasury Commerce approved its licence. The cruise company will launch the sailings via its new fathom brand and it will offer seven-day voyages to the Caribbean island from Port Miami in the U.S aboard the 710-passenger MV Adonia vessel.