Cuba Holidays Browse all
Soak up the Cuban atmosphere at Breezes Varadero
- Perfectly located and surrounded by tropical gardens offering privacy for those looking for an adults-only ambience
- Enjoy the variety of activities including scuba diving lessons, dance classes, tennis and much more
- Awaken your body at the professional gym and fitness centre or relax with the fabulous spa treatments including 3 jacuzzis
Have a memorable stay at Comodoro Bungalows and Villa Tortuga
- The Comodoro Bungalows are perfect base for discovering the wonders of Havana and the surrounding area
- The ideal located Villa Tortuga offers comfortable accommodations with spectacular sea views
- Excellent leisure facilities at Comodoro Bungalows – gymnasium, beauty centre and swimming area for children
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family and bask on Varadero's pure white sands.
- The Breezes Bella Costa is located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach; offers special discounts for families!
- Swap three nights in Varadero for three nights in Havana at the 4 star Occidental Miramar hotel with breakfast from £60 per person
- Ideal for golfers, the Resort is close to the Varadero Golf Club and Xanadu Mansion
- Add a private vintage car excursion in Varadero from £49 per person
- Family package with 2 rooms from £2699 for 2 adults and 2 kids up to 12 years of age
Comfortable stay at Kohy Hotel located right next to the Bosque de la Habana
- Benefit from the free wireless internet
- Just 290 minutes drive from the centre of Havana
- Fun daily activities such as tennis, swimming pool, a bowling alley, bar and restaurants
Enjoy Varadero's world famous beach and stay at Club Amigo Aguas Azules, an All Inclusive Resort that offers unparalleled value
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
- Free upgrade to Bungalow including a seprate living area
- Unlimited national and international drinks 24hrs
Enjoy a wide selection of activities, restaurants and bars as well as the white sandy beach and warm climate.
- Revel in the luscious powdery beaches the region is famous for
- Great selection of sports such as tennis, aerobics, table tennis, water sports and more
- Six restaurants and many differing varieties of bars ensure a wide range of food and drink available
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern Occidental Miramar Hotel in...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Melia Habana Hotel is located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea. This building has a...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Discover the historical treasures of the enchanting city of Havana in a five day holiday of fun and relaxation. Your...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Discover the beautiful sites and animated nightlife of the La Rampa district in Havana during a relaxing stay at the...
Seize this opportunity to explore Cuba’s mystical and ancient capital from top to bottom, savouring its enduring...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Guests staying at Melia Varadero Hotel in Cuba can now savour delicious Japanese cuisine at the newly-opened restaurant, Sakura. The restaurant is located on the ground floor of the luxury beachfront hotel and it offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and a handpicked wine and beverage menu.
The Tourism Minister of Cuba, Manuel Marrero, has announced that the country is expecting to receive three million foreign visitors by the end of 2014. Marrero stressed the commitment of workers in the tourism sector and he met with youths who are studying a new university course in Tourism in Camaguey who will play a vital role in the island's tourism sector.
The next Jardines del Rey Big Game Trolling tournament is due to take place in Cuba's pristine northern key of Cayo Guillermo. For this year's fifth edition the event will take place from 16th to 22nd October and participants will battle it out in the Tag and Release modality.