Cuba Holidays Browse all
Comfortable stay at Kohy Hotel located right next to the Bosque de la Habana
- Benefit from the free wireless internet
- Just 290 minutes drive from the centre of Havana
- Fun daily activities such as tennis, swimming pool, a bowling alley, bar and restaurants
Enjoy Varadero's world famous beach and stay at Club Amigo Aguas Azules, an All Inclusive Resort that offers unparalleled value
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
- Free upgrade to Bungalow including a seprate living area
- Unlimited national and international drinks 24hrs
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family and bask on Varadero's pure white sands.
- The Breezes Bella Costa is located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach; offers special discounts for families!
- Swap three nights in Varadero for three nights in Havana at the 4 star Occidental Miramar hotel with breakfast from £60 per person
- Ideal for golfers, the Resort is close to the Varadero Golf Club and Xanadu Mansion
- Add a private vintage car excursion in Varadero from £49 per person
- Family package with 2 rooms from £2699 for 2 adults and 2 kids up to 12 years of age
Located just 20 minutes drive from Old Havana and 5 minutes drive from the beach
- Comfort and modern accommodations
- The hotel offers a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana
- Exclusive added values for couples, which includes: private check-in, a welcome cocktail, a turn down service and 10% discount for massages
Los Frailes offers elegant accommodations combined with a fabulous atmosphere
- Exclusive Offer for honeymooners: romantic dinner and symbolic present in the room
- Unique hotel located in the historic streets in Old Havana
- Book 3 nights or more till end of October 2014 and receive: early check-in and late check-out and turn down service
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern Occidental Miramar Hotel in...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Melia Habana Hotel is located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea. This building has a...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Discover the historical treasures of the enchanting city of Havana in a five day holiday of fun and relaxation. Your...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Discover the beautiful sites and animated nightlife of the La Rampa district in Havana during a relaxing stay at the...
Seize this opportunity to explore Cuba’s mystical and ancient capital from top to bottom, savouring its enduring...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Cuba is making major investments in their nautical infrastructure in order to keep up with growing demand among an ever-increasing number of international tourists. Major refurbishment works are being currently carried out along of the island's marinas and water sports facilities to comply with international standards and further diversity their nautical offering.
Holidaymakers will now be able to enjoy a new tour of Cuba through people-to-people programmes from the United States with an eight-day island tour by yacht, launched by Group IST. Travellers will explore the western part of the Caribbean island and participate in trips to museums, art galleries, nature reserves and religious centres.
Memories Resorts ar celebrating Varadero's 2nd Golf Tournament in style by launching a special golf package so that guests can participate in the competition during their holidays in Cuba. The invitation has been made to all future guests staying over the two-day tournament period, which will take place from 21st to 22nd November 2014.