Cuba Holidays Browse all
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- Stay at the Comodoro Hotel and Bungalows, in the heart of Havana's Miramar district which is only 20 mins drive from the timeless Old Havana
- Enjoy a selection of bars and restaurants including a Buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars in Varadero (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Free Upgrade to a One Bedroom Bungalow Room at Club Amigo Aguas Azules ideally located closer to the beach
Experience the raw beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands.
- Quinta Avenida Habana - one of the newest hotels in Havana offers you 10% discount on all SPA Services*
- Enjoy a Free Stocked Mini bar during your stay in Havana*
- Non-motorized water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Soak up the atmosphere of the Caribbean's most unique city of the finest Spanish colonial architecture in the Americas . then, enjoy lazing on the soft sand of Varadero
- Added benefits in Varadero worth up to £200 per person including a free couples massage
- Havana hotel has beautiful ocean views and exclusive added values for couples
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Added extras for couples include welcome cocktail, private check-in and free massages
- Receive couples added values at Blau Varadero including 30 min basic massage per couple, room upgrade to sea view*, one bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and more
- Snacks and drinks are available 24 hours at Blau Varadero
A couples’ special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy VIP service in El Terral Hotel
- Our offer includes an upgrade to Sea View room in Blau Varadero (subject to availability)
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Discover colonial Havana with its faded grandeur then enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in Cuba at Varadero, once the playground of Al Capone.
- Added Extras for Couples in Varadero - Free bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, one romantic dinner with lobster, late check out and more
- H10 Habana Panorama is located in residential Miramar, facing the sea
- Melia Las Antillas is an exclusive adults-only retreat for guests over 16
Begin your holiday experience staying at one of the newest luxury hotels in Havana’s posh district of Miramar, located a...
Your Cuban experience begins at the Occidental Miramar, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy Miramar...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Escape to the historical Cuban capital and experience the richness of this nation’s culture as you enjoy the holiday of...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana’s most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Enjoy the coastal treasures of one of Cuba’s finest seaside locations, Guardalavaca, spending eight unforgettable nights...
Travel with your family and prepare for an unforgettable 8-day stay filled with entertainment and fine services at the...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Welsh pop star Tom Jones took part in the 16th Habano Festival in Cuba last week to sing his world-famous songs. This was the singer's first visit to the Caribbean island and during his time he visited Cuba's National Ballet School and the El Laguito cigar factory, which is home to the renowned Cohiba habanos.
Travellers from Europe will be able to access direct charter flights to the popular beach resort of Varadero in Cuba from Portugal's capital from August, 2014 after an agreement was signed by Zoom Travel, White Airways and Empty Leg. There will be 15 departures available from Lisbon during the summer months, which may then be extended until January 2015.
Alicia Perez, the Tourism Counsellor at Cuba's embassy has announced that approximately 84,700 Mexican tourists visited Cuba in 2013, marking an 8.1 per cent increase. The tourism official said that the Caribbean island nation is expecting to receive 100,000 Mexican holidaymakers by the end of this year.