Cuba Holidays Browse all
Luxurious accommodation, delightful beaches and great facilities make this an ideal place to choose for a relaxing stay in Cuba.
- Excellent choice of bars and restaurants
- Four differing room types to suit all tastes - standard, tropical, bungalows and villas
- A variety of watersports and four swimming pools provides plenty of daytime activities to get involved with as well as evening shows
Enjoy the tranquillity and picturesque surroundings at this truly Cuban escape
- Exclusive room upgrade offer and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival (Subject to availability)
- The preferential treatment for couples includes a romantic dinner for two and a couples’ massage (15 minutes each)
- The hotel is set in spacious tropical gardens, this stylish property boasts attractive accommodation and an abundance of excellent facilities
Stay at the delightful Comodoro Bungalows by the sea in Havana followed by the Club Amigo Aguas Azules Bungalows in picturesque Varadero.
- Stay by the sea in Havana and then at an idyllic beachfront location on a streach of virgin beach in Varadero
- The perfect contrasting break - timeless Old Havana and ultimate relaxation in Varadero
- All inclusive at Club Amigo Aguas Azules features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Stay at Bella Costa (formerly known as the breezes bella costa) and escape to one of Cuba’s most pristine beaches
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands at bella costa (formerly known as the breezes bella costa)
- Enjoy your stay in Varadero with 24-hour all-inclusive service
- Swap three nights in Varadero for three nights in Havana at the 4-star Memories Miramar Havana hotel -- the total 10-night package will cost from £1148 per person, including daily breakfast (valid from May till October 2016)
- Bella Costa is located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach and offers special discounts for families, couples and singles
Soak up some culture during your stay at Melia Habana then unwind on a spectacular beach that combine for the perfect Cuban holiday
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana’s...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba’s finest hotels, the...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Get away to one of Cuba’s best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country’s most...
Take a fortnight’s holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba’s leading resorts, Varadero. This locale...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
Enjoy a perfect beach setting while you unwind in the historic sands of the all-inclusive Memories Holguin. A short...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Dancers from Cuba and other parts of the world will be taking part in the Giant Casino Circle (officially called Rueda de Casino) today in an attempt to win an entry into the Guinness Book of World Records. The dancers are intending to make the world’s largest Casino dancing circle at Artex’s Salon Rosado de La Tropical in Cuba, as part of the Baila en Cuba Festival which is currently taking place in the capital and the events of which will carry on throughout the week.
Like every year come November, Cuba hosted a special party to welcome the World Travel Market, which officially kicked off yesterday and which is now in its 36th edition. This year the world’s biggest travel event is sponsored by Mexico as it also marks the dual Year of Mexico in the UK and the Year of the UK in Mexico. Regardless of who’s sponsoring, Cuba always celebrating the opening of each year’s WTM with a big Cuban party to which all of its main travel partners are invited.
American hotel chains are competing for the beachfront property in Cuba... but who will be the first to get a foothold as restrictions ease?