Cuba Holidays Browse all
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Be warmed by the exceptionally friendly staff with a reputation for being helpful and fun.
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles.
- Unwind in the pristine beauty of Varadero’s fine, sparkling white sands and lagoon-like waters
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
A couples’ special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Free upgrade to a Suite in El Terral (subject to availability)
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
- Our offer includes an upgrade to Sea View room in Blau Varadero (subject to availability)
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Receive couples' added values at Blau Varadero including 30 min basic massage per couple, bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and more
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern Occidental Miramar Hotel in...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana’s most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba’s spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Discover the historical treasures of the enchanting city of Havana in a five day holiday of fun and relaxation. Your...
Take a fortnight’s holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba’s leading resorts, Varadero. This locale...
Escape to the historical Cuban capital and experience the richness of this nation’s culture as you enjoy the holiday of...
Seize this opportunity to explore Cuba’s mystical and ancient capital from top to bottom, savouring its enduring...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Just hours ago, French President Francois Hollande made history by touching down in Havana and becoming the first leader in the Western world to visit Cuba in more than a century. As part of his tour through the Caribbean, Mr Hollande is scheduled to meet up with Raul Castro and strengthen ties between the two nations, thus cementing France's lead in the EU rapprochement with Cuba after the thawing of relations between the communist island and the U.S.
Cuba's Tourism Minister Manuel Marrero revealed that the number of tourists visiting the island in the first quarter of 2015 increased by 15 per cent compared to the same period last year. Speaking at the 7th International Gourmet Festival of Varadero last month, Marrero called on the country's tourism industry to strive for excellence over the coming months.
For many years, the Caribbean island of Cuba has been off-limits to American residents but a recent change to the U.S law means that travellers can now visit the country for various purposes. The New York Times has listed the communist island among one of the top 52 places to visit in the world in 2015.