Costa Rica Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a Fantastic holiday that perfectly divides your time between a city and beach hotel in Costa Rica
The hotels offer the ideal place for couples or families with younger children with a wide selection of activities and entertainments
- Enjoy a variety of classes from yoga and tai chi to dance and Spanish classes as well as an exciting range of eco-adventures from hiking to catamaran tours and scuba diving at The Westin Golf Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal
- All rooms at both hotels feature a range of fantastic amenities including free high-speed Wi-Fi, and offer the best in comfort.
- Enjoy a relaxing environment and perfect culinary choices at Park Inn by Radisson hotel featuring classical international cuisine.
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
Explore the Caribbean side of the country that has a culture of its own with joyful Reggae Music the beat of the region
- Enjoy various other excursions on this tour including a Tortuguero Canals Boat Tour, Boat ride over La Estrella River along with much more
- Discover the amazing sloths at the Sloth Sanctuary in a little bit of paradise with various other animals to see along with fauna in the tropical rainforest setting
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours only as per the itinerary
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...
Located in historic district of San Jose, Radisson San Jose enjoys a close proximity to the famous tourist attractions...
Aloft San Jose is a brand new hotel located in Costa Rica's trendiest neighbourhood. The hotel has fantastic facilities...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Related articles for Costa Rica
Costa Rica NewsBrowse all Costa Rica News
The finishes touches are currently being added to a new high-spec ranch between the Talamanca mountains of southern Costa Rica. Rancho Villa Verde is being offered as a boutique hotel or residential compound with plush suites, a swimming pool, stables and dining facilities all within easy reach of San Isidro and the Costa Rican coast.
Gran Hotel Costa Rica, Curio Collection by Hilton has reopened following extensive renovations. Located in downtown San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica, the property has 79 stylish guest rooms. The historic hotel originally opened in 1930, and it now features modern design, indoor gardens, a gourmet restaurant, and a rooftop piano bar which overlooks the National Theatre and vibrant city.
Renowned travel and tourism publication, Caribbean Journal recently posted an article on the best all-inclusive holiday experiences in exotic Costa Rica. The online magazine listed the top ten all-inclusive resort brands in the country and commented on their most attractive features.