Costa Rica Holidays Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- Book 2019 Early and save up to 50% off with the AM Resorts Amazing Sale
- Activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- All-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Breathe the purest air in the rolling hills of central Costa Rica, marvel at scenery of epic grandeur and beaches that fringe the Caribbean and the Pacific Ocean.
- During this tour you will experience various inclusions such as Tortuguero National Park and a Nicaragua and Granada Sightseeing Excursion along with much more
- Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Enjoy a relaxing end to your tour after an action packed tour with an All Inclusive stay on the beach
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...
Located in historic district of San Jose, Radisson San Jose enjoys a close proximity to the famous tourist attractions...
Aloft San Jose is a brand new hotel located in Costa Rica's trendiest neighbourhood. The hotel has fantastic facilities...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Costa Rica
Costa Rica NewsBrowse all Costa Rica News
The finishes touches are currently being added to a new high-spec ranch between the Talamanca mountains of southern Costa Rica. Rancho Villa Verde is being offered as a boutique hotel or residential compound with plush suites, a swimming pool, stables and dining facilities all within easy reach of San Isidro and the Costa Rican coast.
Gran Hotel Costa Rica, Curio Collection by Hilton has reopened following extensive renovations. Located in downtown San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica, the property has 79 stylish guest rooms. The historic hotel originally opened in 1930, and it now features modern design, indoor gardens, a gourmet restaurant, and a rooftop piano bar which overlooks the National Theatre and vibrant city.
Renowned travel and tourism publication, Caribbean Journal recently posted an article on the best all-inclusive holiday experiences in exotic Costa Rica. The online magazine listed the top ten all-inclusive resort brands in the country and commented on their most attractive features.