South Africa Holidays Browse all
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Be amazed by this once in a lifetime nature experience at the Isimangaliso Wetland Park
- Take advantage of this once in a lifetime experience, giving you memories that you'll cherish forever!
- Experience the magestic views and stunning wildlife up close
- Benefit from the local expert knowledge, giving you the best posible experience of the local wildlife
Discover the wondrous sights of South Africa before a luxurious stay in Mauritius
- The Laguna Beach hotel is nearby to Fisherman’s Cove and is part of an unspoilt and authentic area of the island.
- Drives are conducted by a qualified game ranger and Shangaan tracker who will share their vast experiences of the savannah.
- Enjoy the breath taking views across the Blyde River Canyon (3 Rondavels), Bourke's Luck Potholes, Lisbon waterfalls and God's Window
With access to a private game reserve, you'll be given a personal safari experience like no other!
- Marvel at the impressive Cango Caves, filled with weird and wonderful stalactite and stalagmite formations
- Seek out the small breeding colony of African Penguins at Stony Point
- Ascend one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature - the majestic Table Mountain
Tour Summary This Cape Town extension starts in Stellenbosch, the centre of South Africa’s wine production....
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
The “Zebra Country Lodge Reserve” is nestled amongst scenic bushveld mountains, running streams and manicured gardens...
Camps Bay Retreat is a Luxury Boutique Hotel that is a sanctuary for the soul. With a mountain meditation pool, thickest...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for South Africa
South Africa NewsBrowse all South Africa News
A recent article in Luxury Travel Magazine outlines the highlights of taking holidays in Johannesburg. The article focuses largely on the vibrant artistic scene in South Africa's "City of Gold" and gives some noteworthy recommendations of the top must see sites in the city including Maboneng and the Soweto township.
From the best food and drinks to fashion, the arts and surfing, Durban locals describe some of their favourite locations to sample what the city has to offer. Noted as an “alternative guide” to traditional guidebooks, residents give their own personal advice on visiting this unique South African tourist destination.
The &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge has reopened to guests in South Africa, following a US$2 million refurbishment programme. Located on a private game reserve on the border of the Kruger National Park, the lodge's 20 thatched cottages have all been renovated and expanded to offer outdoor showers, and a new rim flow swimming pool has been added to the property that gives views of local wildlife at the watering hole.