Multi-centre holidays and Nile Cruises
Egypt is the land of perfect polar opposites, from the classical sights of temples and ancient history, to the modernity of hotels along the Red Sea. We're here to help you make the most of what Egypt has to offer, making it easy and convenient for you to travel between beach resorts, major cities, cultural sites and other attractions. We do the heavy lifting, so that you can start enjoying your holiday from the moment you start planning it.
Combine ancient Egypt with blissful beaches
When you can't decide between a relaxing holiday in the sun or an enriching cultural experience, a twin-centre or multi-destination holiday offers you a little of everything, allowing you to contrast stunning beaches and ancient history when you stay at two or more different destinations.
Historic cities like Luxor and Cairo are easy to combine with a stay in popular beach resorts like Sharm el Sheikh or Hurghada, allowing you to wander around ancient ruins and awe-inspiring temples before chilling out on the beach or taking a dip in the Red Sea.
Sail through history on the River Nile
To absorb as much history and scenery as you possibly can, a Nile Cruise allows you to spend a week or more sailing along the legendary river, stopping off at historical sites and cities such as the Valley of the Kings near Luxor, and Abu Simbel near Aswan just to mention a few. We love Nile cruises and strongly recommend them!
Our most popular multi-destination combinations include:
- Luxor, beach and Nile Cruise
- Cairo City and Sharm el Sheikh beach
- 14-night Classical Egypt twin-centre holiday - Nile Cruise, Luxor and Cairo
Multicentre holidays in Egypt Browse all
Enjoy the peace and quite or the wide selection of fun activities day and night
- Enjoy a sumptuous choice of dining at the Movenpick buffet restaurant
- Guests can view passing sites from the comfort of their cabin, fitted with a panoramic window and equipped with a bathroom with a bathtub.
- Enjoy the treasures of the Nile, in the comfort of a luxurious and superbly fitted cruise boat, complete with sun deck, pool and fitness area
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Discover the treasures of ancient Egypt on a fabulous luxury cruise, then relax and unwind and enjoy first class service and facilities on the shores of Hurghada
- Relax on board the all suite 5* Deluxe Sonesta Star Goddess with private terraces
- Unwind at the award winning 5* All Suite Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh
- Enjoy panoramic views of the River Nile as you relax on the Sun Deck Bar & Barbecue
Live your childhood dreams and take a week's cruise on the waters of the magical River Nile. Discover the secrets of...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery. On...
Cruise the River Nile in unparalleled luxury aboard an all suite Nile Cruise equipped with an abundance of facilities to...
Your Egypt excursion will begin and end in the lap of luxury as you partake of a 7-day cruise on the Nile then spend...
Start your Egyptian adventure in enigmatic Luxor and discover its world of treasures while staying in a top four-star...
M/S Royal Viking Itinerary (7 nights) Day One (Monday) Meet & assist al Luxor airport by our local representative....
Start your Egyptian adventure with a trip down the River Nile on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis I Cruise Ship where you...
A gentle cruise along the legendary River Nile in a vessel built with every imaginable luxury is what you will get...
Sail the vast, mystical waters of the great River Nile while enjoying luxury the Pharaohs could only have dreamed about....
Take a seven day voyage along the legendary River Nile and discover a whole new world different from everything you're...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Related articles for Egypt
Egypt NewsBrowse all Egypt News
Egypt hopes to draw more travellers this March when classic opera Aida will be performed in an open-air amphitheatre against the backdrop of the iconic Great Sphinx and Giza pyramids in the country’s capital Cairo. Based on a true story translated from ancient Egyptian papyri, the opera was originally written 150 years ago to mark the opening of Cairo’s opera house.
The Emaar Hospitality Group will open its first hotel under its Vida Hotels and Resorts brand in Egypt. Vida Marassi Marina will be located in the Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay in northern Egypt facing the Mediterranean Sea. It will have 120 guest rooms and suites, as well as a yacht club, berths for vessels, outdoor swimming pools, restaurants, and meeting facilities.
A promotional video created to encourage tourism to Egypt recently won a major award. The "This is Egypt" video won the Best Tourism Promotional Video in the Middle East at the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organization. The video has not been without its critics, but many people praise the video for its selection of footage.