Egypt Holidays Browse all
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
M/S Royal Viking Itinerary (7 nights) Day One (Monday) Meet & assist al Luxor airport by our local representative....
The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery. On...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Egypt
Egypt NewsBrowse all Egypt News
The Egyptian Tourism Promotion Board has appointed Ahmed Yousef as its new chairman. The country's Minister of Tourism Rania Al-Mashat selected Yousef to lead the organisation. Yousef has worked on marketing and brand strategies for several multi-national companies such as Sony Electronics, ExxonMobil and biotech company Syngenta. He started the role with immediate effect after the former chairman Hisham El Demery resigned in March.
After investing in major refurbishment and renovation works, Marriott International has re-opened the doors of its last acquisition: the Mena House Hotel in Cairo. Set against the impressive backdrop of the Giza Pyramids, this historic palace has been restored and rebranded as one of the company's lavish hotels and is now starting to accommodate guests within its lavish rooms and suites.
Egypt hopes to draw more travellers this March when classic opera Aida will be performed in an open-air amphitheatre against the backdrop of the iconic Great Sphinx and Giza pyramids in the country’s capital Cairo. Based on a true story translated from ancient Egyptian papyri, the opera was originally written 150 years ago to mark the opening of Cairo’s opera house.