Egypt Holidays Browse all
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife and stay in a top resort facing Sharm's premier diving site
- Choose from 5 fantastic Dining Options including Steak & Thai Restaurants
- Guaranteed sea views plus a host of special extras
- Upgrade to the Hyatt Regency Club room and enjoy your own private Club lounge serving Continental breakfast, evening cocktails and more
Journey to a different world, soak up the sun and play in the magical waters of the Red Sea
- Relax and enjoy the Red Sea from Montaza beach - Award winning resort perfect for Divers
- Spacious and elegant rooms enjoying views of the garden or sea view
- Exclusive Room Upgrade to a Family Room
The resort has an ideal location which offers an oasis of relaxation with top amenities for guests to enjoy
- Sabai Sabai Thai Spa is an authentic Thai spa with sauna, hydrotherapy and professional massage treatments
- The Hotel is set in extensive grounds, with direct access to the 18 hole golf course and a complimentary shuttle bus to a private beach
- Bungalow style rooms are very spacious and furnished to the highest of international standards, with every modern amenity included
With access to a private beach and every facility imaginable on site it's no wonder guests return to Hilton Sharks bay - it's a perfect for the whole family
- Relax and unwind with a massage or jacuzzi in the health club
- Enjoy a number of dining options including Il Rustico Restaurant - where you can enjoy barbeques on the terrace
- Enjoy the evenings with the nightly entertainment programme
Relax at this paradise of the Red Sea in Sharm El Sheikh, perfect for water sport enthusiasts and those looking for an active break.
- Visit the Savoy Arabian Spa, where each spa treatment uses only natural herbs and essential oils
- A perfect environment to dive, snorkel or swim with a 300m private beach is a haven for all watersports enthusiasts
- Soho Square, the centre of the town's nightlife, is a stroll from the hotel and a complimentary shuttle bus operates to nearby Na'ama Bay
Enjoy the sheer opulance of the Red Sea at the Monte Carlo Sharm el Sheikh, whilst the kids have fun trying out new activities in the kids' club
- All rooms feature either a private terrace or balcony - overlooking either the Red Sea or Tiran Island
- Indulge from a choice of 7 restaurants - including Blue Ginger offering Middle Eastern delicacies
- Pamper yourself at the hotel Spa - Be spoilt for choice as you choose from 10 different treatment rooms
Enjoy the best of Egypt’s coastal riches as you make the resort town of Sharm El Sheikh your home away from home. And...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you’ll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt’s best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Located in the secluded Nabq Bay, the Jaz Mirabel Club is part of the larger Mirable Resort Complex with a range of 5*...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt’s sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Venture to the southern tip of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula to enjoy eight days of discovery and relaxation beside the Red...
Travel to Egypt and relish in the majesty of the sparkling Red Sea while enjoying the tranquil atmosphere and...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt’s Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Egypt’s Red Sea coastline is one of the country’s leading tourist destinations, especially among UK holidaymakers as it...
Enjoy the best in Egyptian hospitality and cuisine as you explore the amazing resort town of Sharm El Sheikh, drinking...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Egypt NewsBrowse all Egypt News
Valentine's Day is upon us and couples all over the world will be treating their loved ones to a day of romance. Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt is offering a several romantic spa offerings available throughout February for loved-up pairs who want to celebrate romance beyond Valentine's Day.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh has been honoured in several categories in TripAdvisor's 2014 Travellers' Choice Awards. The Red Sea resort was ranked in second place in the Top Hotels in Egypt, third place in Top Hotels in the Middle East, and eighth place in the Top Hotels for Families in the World.
Egypt is looking forward to welcoming back tourists from the UK, following the recent announcement from the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office that it has lifted its advice against all but essential travel to the whole of the country. Restrictions to Luxor, Aswan and Cairo have been lifted this month, all of which are popular destinations for holidaymakers.