One of the world's most enthralling and legendary destinations for adventure, culture and history travel, Egypt holidays continue to captivate the hearts of millions of holidaymakers in search of the perfect beach, sun and culture combination. From dazzling Nile Cruises to exciting beach retreats on the glimmering Red Sea coast and fully guided tours to some of the world's most recognisable landmarks, temples, and ancient ruins, we offer every kind of Egyptian experience you could ever dream of.
Egypt is a country of exquisite contrast, mystery and legend, where exploring ancient history can be combined with unique desert adventures, or deep relaxation and comfort in luxury resorts located along vast expanses of pristine coastlines.
We're here to help you create an experience of Egypt as you would wish it to be. All your planning, transport and activities can be taken care of in advance to create the perfect balance of sun-soaked relaxation, ancient culture and exploration just for you, your partner, your family or your friends.
Enter the ancient world of the Pharaohs
Crane your neck at the colossal figure of the Sphinx in Cairo, tread quietly through the Valley of the Kings near Luxor, or experience the magical interiors of the temples at Abu Simbel.
Let our experienced tour guides take you on a journey of ancient civilisations and cities, from the great wonders of the world like the colossal Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, to the bustling souks at the port city of Alexandria. We bring the history, culture and stories alive for you.
Sink into golden sands on the Red Sea Riviera
When you're ready to lie back and relax, let us take you to the coast where you can lounge on soft sandy beaches, feel the heat of the Egyptian sun on your skin and dive into crystal waters. Choose from a range of renowned destinations such as Sharm el Sheikh, Hurghada on the mainland, or some of the smaller resorts that dot the Red Sea coast.
If you're looking for a little adventure, perhaps try snorkelling over rainbow coloured reefs, windsurfing on calm waters, or dancing barefoot in the beach clubs. Whatever your tastes are, we make sure you get what you're looking for.
Whether you'd like to try a little of everything with a multi-centre holiday, take a Nile cruise, dedicate yourself to sun, sand and sea, or immerse yourself in history and culture, we take pleasure in helping you create your experience of Egypt just as you envision it. Call our experts today to tailor your holiday.
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife and stay in a top resort facing Sharm's premier diving site
- Guaranteed sea views plus a host of special extras
- Choose from 5 fantastic Dining Options including Steak & Thai Restaurants
- Upgrade to the Hyatt Regency Club room and enjoy your own private Club lounge serving Continental breakfast, evening cocktails and more
Journey to a different world, soak up the sun and play in the magical waters of the Red Sea
- Relax and enjoy the Red Sea from Montaza beach - Award winning resort perfect for Divers
- Spacious and elegant rooms enjoying views of the garden or sea view
- Exclusive Room Upgrade to a Family Room
Stay in a unique all-inclusive resort set against a backdrop of stunning Sinai Desert mountain range and overlooking Tiran Island, famed for its coral reefs
- Spacious & interconnecting rooms with swimming pool views
- A Water Park with great slides is located within the Mirabel complex
- Only a short drive from the many attractions of Naama Bay
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Kids between the ages of 4 - 12 years can enjoy a range of organised activities daily at their own supervised club
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet café and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches on the shores of the warm Red Sea
Enjoy the sheer opulance of the Red Sea at the Ritz Carton in Sharm el Sheikh, whilst the kids have fun trying out new activities in the kids' club
- Pamper yourself at the hotel Spa - Be spoilt for choice as you choose from 10 different treatment rooms
- Indulge from a choice of 7 restaurants - including Blue Ginger offering Middle Eastern delicacies
- All rooms feature either a private terrace or balcony - overlooking either the Red Sea or Tiran Island
With access to a private beach and every facility imaginable on site it's no wonder guests return to Hilton Sharks bay - it's a perfect for the whole family
- Relax and unwind with a massage or jacuzzi in the health club
- Enjoy a number of dining options including Il Rustico Restaurant - where you can enjoy barbeques on the terrace
- Enjoy the evenings with the nightly entertainment programme
Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort enjoys a unique location on a cliff overlooking the beach. If you love swimming, diving...
The Ritz-Carlton Sharm El Sheikh is located at the southern tip of Egypt's Sinai Peninsula and boasts fantastic views of...
One of the latest additions to the Jaz Hotels & Resorts portfolio in Sharm El Sheikh, the modern Sol y Mar Sharks Bay...
Located in the secluded Nabq Bay, the Jaz Mirabel Club is part of the larger Mirable Resort Complex with a range of 5*...
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort is ideally situated on the southern tip of Sharm El Sheikh in the stunning Sharks Bay area....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Egypt NewsBrowse all Egypt News
Egypt is looking forward to welcoming back tourists from the UK, following the recent announcement from the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office that it has lifted its advice against all but essential travel to the whole of the country. Restrictions to Luxor, Aswan and Cairo have been lifted this month, all of which are popular destinations for holidaymakers.
Tourists planning holidays at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza will now be able to enjoy entertainment in a hip new venue as the hotel opens the Graffiti Bar and Lounge. The stylish new bar is located on the fifth floor of the hotel and offers breathtaking views overlooking the River Nile as well as unique interior design such as walls tagged with different style of graffiti.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts has opened the Hilton Alexandria Corniche to tourists taking Egypt holidays following extensive refurbishments. The 158-room property is the second Hilton hotel in Alexandria and has undergone renovations and enhancements in the guest rooms, restaurants, public areas and exterior grounds.