Rated 4.7 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Dominican Republic & Cuba Holiday
Firstly may I just say a BIG thank you to all you staff, Tony who took my original enquiry and Sejal who dealt with my many continuations and forward travel plans whilst I was embedded in the wilds!!!! of Dominican Republic in a hotel who seemed unable to connect with UK, most of the time, and also incapable of passing on faxes or emails unless they had sat on a desk for at least 48 hours.
They were both brilliant and I hope Sejal received flowers as a bit of a thank you.
Secondly may I say that Gerlinde, the Holiday Place rep in Dominican was really nice and extremely helpful and when I was very poorly, went down to the local village to get some re-hydration salts for me, which helped me to get better.
These local reps are so important if you are travelling alone and unfortunately for her I have been to this hotel and the Dominican Republic for the last 10 years, so she was unable to offer any trips that I had not already done. However, she is a bright star and a fabulous representative of your Company.
Going to Cuba was a new country for me and there I met Hector. He has got to be the best travel representative in the World!!!!!!! The Playa Coco was not quite right, no dive centre and didn't fancy leaving over £8,000 worth of dive kit somewhere I wasn't going to be. He got me moved to the Melia Cayo Coco, managed to keep me there for the whole holiday took an interest in my diving, sorted out the right trips, got me a late check out; he was SUPERB.
Cannot heap enough praise on this young man and I hope that you can pass on my comments or congratulate him for me and for your Company as at least Employee of the year/world - whatever. He could not be beaten.
The only downside really was immigration both in and out of Havana, of which you have no control over, especially the queue to have luggage wrapped! pre check in on departure.
I could never recommend the Melia Habana - dreadful hotel, awful service and room service food inedible, which was a shame for the last two nights of the holiday.
I have and will recommend your holiday service and will look forward to getting in touch soon with Sejal re. Egypt.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31th Oct
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31th Oct
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Seize this opportunity to explore Cuba's mystical and ancient capital from top to bottom, savouring its enduring...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT