Rated 4.7 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Dominican Republic & Cuba Holiday
Firstly may I just say a BIG thank you to all you staff, Tony who took my original enquiry and Sejal who dealt with my many continuations and forward travel plans whilst I was embedded in the wilds!!!! of Dominican Republic in a hotel who seemed unable to connect with UK, most of the time, and also incapable of passing on faxes or emails unless they had sat on a desk for at least 48 hours.
They were both brilliant and I hope Sejal received flowers as a bit of a thank you.
Secondly may I say that Gerlinde, the Holiday Place rep in Dominican was really nice and extremely helpful and when I was very poorly, went down to the local village to get some re-hydration salts for me, which helped me to get better.
These local reps are so important if you are travelling alone and unfortunately for her I have been to this hotel and the Dominican Republic for the last 10 years, so she was unable to offer any trips that I had not already done. However, she is a bright star and a fabulous representative of your Company.
Going to Cuba was a new country for me and there I met Hector. He has got to be the best travel representative in the World!!!!!!! The Playa Coco was not quite right, no dive centre and didn't fancy leaving over £8,000 worth of dive kit somewhere I wasn't going to be. He got me moved to the Melia Cayo Coco, managed to keep me there for the whole holiday took an interest in my diving, sorted out the right trips, got me a late check out; he was SUPERB.
Cannot heap enough praise on this young man and I hope that you can pass on my comments or congratulate him for me and for your Company as at least Employee of the year/world - whatever. He could not be beaten.
The only downside really was immigration both in and out of Havana, of which you have no control over, especially the queue to have luggage wrapped! pre check in on departure.
I could never recommend the Melia Habana - dreadful hotel, awful service and room service food inedible, which was a shame for the last two nights of the holiday.
I have and will recommend your holiday service and will look forward to getting in touch soon with Sejal re. Egypt.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT