Rated 4.7 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Dominican Republic & Cuba Holiday
Firstly may I just say a BIG thank you to all you staff, Tony who took my original enquiry and Sejal who dealt with my many continuations and forward travel plans whilst I was embedded in the wilds!!!! of Dominican Republic in a hotel who seemed unable to connect with UK, most of the time, and also incapable of passing on faxes or emails unless they had sat on a desk for at least 48 hours.
They were both brilliant and I hope Sejal received flowers as a bit of a thank you.
Secondly may I say that Gerlinde, the Holiday Place rep in Dominican was really nice and extremely helpful and when I was very poorly, went down to the local village to get some re-hydration salts for me, which helped me to get better.
These local reps are so important if you are travelling alone and unfortunately for her I have been to this hotel and the Dominican Republic for the last 10 years, so she was unable to offer any trips that I had not already done. However, she is a bright star and a fabulous representative of your Company.
Going to Cuba was a new country for me and there I met Hector. He has got to be the best travel representative in the World!!!!!!! The Playa Coco was not quite right, no dive centre and didn't fancy leaving over £8,000 worth of dive kit somewhere I wasn't going to be. He got me moved to the Melia Cayo Coco, managed to keep me there for the whole holiday took an interest in my diving, sorted out the right trips, got me a late check out; he was SUPERB.
Cannot heap enough praise on this young man and I hope that you can pass on my comments or congratulate him for me and for your Company as at least Employee of the year/world - whatever. He could not be beaten.
The only downside really was immigration both in and out of Havana, of which you have no control over, especially the queue to have luggage wrapped! pre check in on departure.
I could never recommend the Melia Habana - dreadful hotel, awful service and room service food inedible, which was a shame for the last two nights of the holiday.
I have and will recommend your holiday service and will look forward to getting in touch soon with Sejal re. Egypt.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 4th May 2017
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 4th May 2017
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Enjoy a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival and an evening turndown service in Havana at the Melia Havana
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT