Rated 4.7 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Dominican Republic & Cuba Holiday
Firstly may I just say a BIG thank you to all you staff, Tony who took my original enquiry and Sejal who dealt with my many continuations and forward travel plans whilst I was embedded in the wilds!!!! of Dominican Republic in a hotel who seemed unable to connect with UK, most of the time, and also incapable of passing on faxes or emails unless they had sat on a desk for at least 48 hours.
They were both brilliant and I hope Sejal received flowers as a bit of a thank you.
Secondly may I say that Gerlinde, the Holiday Place rep in Dominican was really nice and extremely helpful and when I was very poorly, went down to the local village to get some re-hydration salts for me, which helped me to get better.
These local reps are so important if you are travelling alone and unfortunately for her I have been to this hotel and the Dominican Republic for the last 10 years, so she was unable to offer any trips that I had not already done. However, she is a bright star and a fabulous representative of your Company.
Going to Cuba was a new country for me and there I met Hector. He has got to be the best travel representative in the World!!!!!!! The Playa Coco was not quite right, no dive centre and didn't fancy leaving over £8,000 worth of dive kit somewhere I wasn't going to be. He got me moved to the Melia Cayo Coco, managed to keep me there for the whole holiday took an interest in my diving, sorted out the right trips, got me a late check out; he was SUPERB.
Cannot heap enough praise on this young man and I hope that you can pass on my comments or congratulate him for me and for your Company as at least Employee of the year/world - whatever. He could not be beaten.
The only downside really was immigration both in and out of Havana, of which you have no control over, especially the queue to have luggage wrapped! pre check in on departure.
I could never recommend the Melia Habana - dreadful hotel, awful service and room service food inedible, which was a shame for the last two nights of the holiday.
I have and will recommend your holiday service and will look forward to getting in touch soon with Sejal re. Egypt.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Breezes Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Pernik Hotel is a comfortable tourist hotel located in a quiet green area near downtown Holguin. This hotel is close to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT