Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Egypt Holiday - Ra II Nile Cruise
We have just returned from our cruise on the Nile on the Ra II and I would like to say how much we enjoyed the holiday.
We were concerned about arriving at Luxor airport, who would be there to meet us and how we would identify them, but our fears were totally groundless. As soon as we walked through the door in Arrivals, we saw a clipboard with 'The Holiday Place' and the gentleman holding it couldn't have been more helpful. He helped us through the formalities of arriving in Egypt, then gave us a commentary on the bus taking us to our boat.
We were very impressed with the Ra II - especially the happy crew. I think that the staff will reflect the state of the boat, and the Ra II's staff were all friendly and obviously very happy and always willing to give any assistance we needed. The standard of cleanliness was over and above what we expected and the food was superb. We also enjoyed the entertainment offered on the ship - especially the Cocktail 'Welcome' evening and the Fancy dress night.
As for our tour guide, Mostafa Aziz, I cannot express highly enough our appreciation for him. He is obviously very passionate about Egypt - both ancient and modern - and his talks brought everything to life for us. His sense of humour and infinite information made everything really interesting and we all learnt an enormous amount during the week. He was also on hand at any time to answer any queries or help with problems. It was nice also being in a small group as we got to know the others in the group really well and felt that we had more individual attention from Mostafa.
The transfer to the airport on the way home also went without a hitch. The guide who accompanied us also took pains to ensure that everything was okay and to explain the formalities and stayed with us until we were at passport control.
Everything about the holiday was excellent and we will certainly consider booking with your company again.
Egypt Holidays Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Make the most of the centric location, beautiful beach surroundings, luxurious perks and marvellous services of the...
Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Egypt while partaking of 5-star treatment in one...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT