Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Egypt Holiday - Ra II Nile Cruise
We have just returned from our cruise on the Nile on the Ra II and I would like to say how much we enjoyed the holiday.
We were concerned about arriving at Luxor airport, who would be there to meet us and how we would identify them, but our fears were totally groundless. As soon as we walked through the door in Arrivals, we saw a clipboard with 'The Holiday Place' and the gentleman holding it couldn't have been more helpful. He helped us through the formalities of arriving in Egypt, then gave us a commentary on the bus taking us to our boat.
We were very impressed with the Ra II - especially the happy crew. I think that the staff will reflect the state of the boat, and the Ra II's staff were all friendly and obviously very happy and always willing to give any assistance we needed. The standard of cleanliness was over and above what we expected and the food was superb. We also enjoyed the entertainment offered on the ship - especially the Cocktail 'Welcome' evening and the Fancy dress night.
As for our tour guide, Mostafa Aziz, I cannot express highly enough our appreciation for him. He is obviously very passionate about Egypt - both ancient and modern - and his talks brought everything to life for us. His sense of humour and infinite information made everything really interesting and we all learnt an enormous amount during the week. He was also on hand at any time to answer any queries or help with problems. It was nice also being in a small group as we got to know the others in the group really well and felt that we had more individual attention from Mostafa.
The transfer to the airport on the way home also went without a hitch. The guide who accompanied us also took pains to ensure that everything was okay and to explain the formalities and stayed with us until we were at passport control.
Everything about the holiday was excellent and we will certainly consider booking with your company again.
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
A wonderful and exclusive beach retreat; El Gouna bustles with artists, environmentalists and sports enthusiasts who enjoy the perfect location between mountains and sea.
- Boasting an array of facilities including four swimming pools, championship golf course and much more
- Fully wheelchair accessible and environmentally friendly
- Located directly on the Red Sea with 2 Kilometres of private beach
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Superior Swiss Inn Radamis I Nile Cruise + Movenpick Resort and Spa El Gouna + Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor
Discover the mysteries of the legendary River Nile as you take an 8-day cruise on its tranquil waters. This is your...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Get to know some of the most amazing sites in Egypt during a luxurious 15-day stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers...
Rising above the city, overlooking the mighty River Nile is one of Cairo's classiest hotels. The five-star Ramses Hilton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT