Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Egypt Holiday - Ra II Nile Cruise
We have just returned from our cruise on the Nile on the Ra II and I would like to say how much we enjoyed the holiday.
We were concerned about arriving at Luxor airport, who would be there to meet us and how we would identify them, but our fears were totally groundless. As soon as we walked through the door in Arrivals, we saw a clipboard with 'The Holiday Place' and the gentleman holding it couldn't have been more helpful. He helped us through the formalities of arriving in Egypt, then gave us a commentary on the bus taking us to our boat.
We were very impressed with the Ra II - especially the happy crew. I think that the staff will reflect the state of the boat, and the Ra II's staff were all friendly and obviously very happy and always willing to give any assistance we needed. The standard of cleanliness was over and above what we expected and the food was superb. We also enjoyed the entertainment offered on the ship - especially the Cocktail 'Welcome' evening and the Fancy dress night.
As for our tour guide, Mostafa Aziz, I cannot express highly enough our appreciation for him. He is obviously very passionate about Egypt - both ancient and modern - and his talks brought everything to life for us. His sense of humour and infinite information made everything really interesting and we all learnt an enormous amount during the week. He was also on hand at any time to answer any queries or help with problems. It was nice also being in a small group as we got to know the others in the group really well and felt that we had more individual attention from Mostafa.
The transfer to the airport on the way home also went without a hitch. The guide who accompanied us also took pains to ensure that everything was okay and to explain the formalities and stayed with us until we were at passport control.
Everything about the holiday was excellent and we will certainly consider booking with your company again.
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Be thoroughly entertained on a journey of discovery in ultimate comfort on a Nile cruise like no other
- All cabins come equipped with sliding glass doors opening onto private balconies and come equipped with all the modern amenities you would expect
- There is plenty to keep you entertained on the ship including a disco, welcome cocktail party and a range of shows
- Make the most of the beaming sun on the sun deck overlooking the Nile offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset
This boutique Nile Cruise combines old-world charm and sophistication with the luxury of modern amenities.
- With a limited number of suites and cabins this cruise offers an intimate and exclusive atmosphere of personal service and refined hospitality
- Unwind at the open-air oriental style Jacuzzi or chill in the elegant lounge
- Work on your tan from the spacious, scenic deck as you see 5,000 years of history unfold
Enjoy a memorable and romantic holiday in Egypt
- Benefit from the Sonesta Star Goddess Spa and enjoy a relaxing massage after a busy day of excursions
- Suites made for your comfortable stay with the best view
- Enjoy the swimming pool or relax on the sun deck where you can have a cocktail
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Make the most of the centric location, beautiful beach surroundings, luxurious perks and marvellous services of the...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Egypt while partaking of 5-star treatment in one...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Spend 4 days discovering the ancient wonders of Egypt while you unwind in the luxurious Grand Nile Tower hotel in Cairo....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT