Rated 4.4 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Wedding in Cuba
I would like to feedback some impeccable customer service I recently received from The Holiday Place in March 2006.
I booked a holiday to Cuba for me and my partner in December 2005 for 25th March 2006. A week before our departure I enquired about the possibility of us getting married whilst in our resort in Varadero. Cuba. I was fortunate enough to deal with Agnes who appeared to go out of her way to arrange this. Following frequent discussions over the phone and via e-mail our wedding was booked and confirmed for 31st March 2006. Agnes did a very good job at keeping me informed throughout the process and ensured I was aware of all that was required prior to our departure.
On arriving at our beach resort we were assisted by Ana the wedding co-ordinator. Her service was fantastic and our wedding went extremely well without a hitch which was obviously due to everyone's thorough planning and organisation. In addition we received some beautiful flowers and a card form The Holiday Place and felt very spoilt by the hotel on our wedding day with there services and attention.
My husband and I are very grateful for the impeccable service we received from both The Holiday Place and Hotel Alameda, Varadero. I have enclosed a few pictures of our happy day and would like these and my thanks passed to Agnes.
I would also like for you to pass onto Agnes that there was a jolly good reason we married at such short notice as on our arrival home I discovered I was six weeks pregnant.
My thanks again and I hope to deal with The Holiday Place in the future. I shall he recommending your company and marrying overseas to all.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Unwind with a massage or chill out in the Jacuzzi and relish in the relaxed, adults-only ambience
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Pernik Hotel is a comfortable tourist hotel located in a quiet green area near downtown Holguin. This hotel is close to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT