Mr a Bury
Rated 4.3 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Nile Cruise and Luxor
I recently returned from a holiday in Egypt, and I want to tell you that it was excellent.
From booking the holiday, to travel arrangements, flights, cruise, hotel, everything either met or exceeded my expectations and I have already passed on my recommendations to friends, colleagues and family.
My holiday was with Nile Presidential Cruises and the Sheraton Hotel in Luxor.
It is fair to say that I received nothing but the best service from everyone involved, but I would like to single out 2 people for special mention.
Firstly, Paola Peverati.
In the first place, I sent a general email to a number of travel specialists, saying that I did not want to spend lots of time trawling round all of the websites to find a holiday that matched my needs, and so I put together all the details of the holiday that I wanted.
All of the other companies who bothered to reply ignored the request and offered me a link to their website.
Paola was the only one who took the time to answer properly and she gave me detailed answers to all of my requests and volunteered other useful information besides.
And that is why I spent my money with you. There were also a couple of changes that I needed to make to the original holiday and Paola was helpful in every way.
Please pass on my thanks to her for all of her help.
Lots of companies talk about customer service, but few deliver as well as she did.
Secondly, Romani, the egyptologist guide on the cruise. Over the course of the week he taught us everything we needed to know about ancient and present-day Egypt to get the most out of our visit. All of this was done in a light-hearted and friendly way and he could not have done more to help.
He shared with us his knowledge and his love of Egypt and brought the whole thing to life for us, and I intend to see more of Egypt in the future.
So, thanks for everything. The Holiday Place will be the first website I check in the future, and I look forward to traveling with you again.
Mr A Bury
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Be thoroughly entertained on a journey of discovery in ultimate comfort on a Nile cruise like no other
- All cabins come equipped with sliding glass doors opening onto private balconies and come equipped with all the modern amenities you would expect
- There is plenty to keep you entertained on the ship including a disco, welcome cocktail party and a range of shows
- Make the most of the beaming sun on the sun deck overlooking the Nile offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset
This boutique Nile Cruise combines old-world charm and sophistication with the luxury of modern amenities.
- With a limited number of suites and cabins this cruise offers an intimate and exclusive atmosphere of personal service and refined hospitality
- Unwind at the open-air oriental style Jacuzzi or chill in the elegant lounge
- Work on your tan from the spacious, scenic deck as you see 5,000 years of history unfold
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Become one with the ancient Egyptian civilisations as you explore the powerful monuments left behind from those eras in...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Make the most of the centric location, beautiful beach surroundings, luxurious perks and marvellous services of the...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Seize this opportunity to explore the mystical land of Egypt as you spend a week next to the shores of the mighty Red...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Spend 4 days discovering the ancient wonders of Egypt while you unwind in the luxurious Grand Nile Tower hotel in Cairo....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT