Mr a Bury
Rated 4.3 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Nile Cruise and Luxor
I recently returned from a holiday in Egypt, and I want to tell you that it was excellent.
From booking the holiday, to travel arrangements, flights, cruise, hotel, everything either met or exceeded my expectations and I have already passed on my recommendations to friends, colleagues and family.
My holiday was with Nile Presidential Cruises and the Sheraton Hotel in Luxor.
It is fair to say that I received nothing but the best service from everyone involved, but I would like to single out 2 people for special mention.
Firstly, Paola Peverati.
In the first place, I sent a general email to a number of travel specialists, saying that I did not want to spend lots of time trawling round all of the websites to find a holiday that matched my needs, and so I put together all the details of the holiday that I wanted.
All of the other companies who bothered to reply ignored the request and offered me a link to their website.
Paola was the only one who took the time to answer properly and she gave me detailed answers to all of my requests and volunteered other useful information besides.
And that is why I spent my money with you. There were also a couple of changes that I needed to make to the original holiday and Paola was helpful in every way.
Please pass on my thanks to her for all of her help.
Lots of companies talk about customer service, but few deliver as well as she did.
Secondly, Romani, the egyptologist guide on the cruise. Over the course of the week he taught us everything we needed to know about ancient and present-day Egypt to get the most out of our visit. All of this was done in a light-hearted and friendly way and he could not have done more to help.
He shared with us his knowledge and his love of Egypt and brought the whole thing to life for us, and I intend to see more of Egypt in the future.
So, thanks for everything. The Holiday Place will be the first website I check in the future, and I look forward to traveling with you again.
Mr A Bury
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Great resort for the Family with endless fun at the Movenpick Kids Club during the day and night
- 18-holes golf course is just 1km away
- Discover El Gouna town with a daily shuttle bus - optional Â£20 per person
- Enjoy a sumptuous choice of dining at the Movenpick buffet restaurant
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT