Mr a Bury
Rated 4.3 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Nile Cruise and Luxor
I recently returned from a holiday in Egypt, and I want to tell you that it was excellent.
From booking the holiday, to travel arrangements, flights, cruise, hotel, everything either met or exceeded my expectations and I have already passed on my recommendations to friends, colleagues and family.
My holiday was with Nile Presidential Cruises and the Sheraton Hotel in Luxor.
It is fair to say that I received nothing but the best service from everyone involved, but I would like to single out 2 people for special mention.
Firstly, Paola Peverati.
In the first place, I sent a general email to a number of travel specialists, saying that I did not want to spend lots of time trawling round all of the websites to find a holiday that matched my needs, and so I put together all the details of the holiday that I wanted.
All of the other companies who bothered to reply ignored the request and offered me a link to their website.
Paola was the only one who took the time to answer properly and she gave me detailed answers to all of my requests and volunteered other useful information besides.
And that is why I spent my money with you. There were also a couple of changes that I needed to make to the original holiday and Paola was helpful in every way.
Please pass on my thanks to her for all of her help.
Lots of companies talk about customer service, but few deliver as well as she did.
Secondly, Romani, the egyptologist guide on the cruise. Over the course of the week he taught us everything we needed to know about ancient and present-day Egypt to get the most out of our visit. All of this was done in a light-hearted and friendly way and he could not have done more to help.
He shared with us his knowledge and his love of Egypt and brought the whole thing to life for us, and I intend to see more of Egypt in the future.
So, thanks for everything. The Holiday Place will be the first website I check in the future, and I look forward to traveling with you again.
Mr A Bury
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Have fun in the sun, dive in the underwater gardens of the Red Sea and enjoy a myriad of activities for the whole family
- Great family resort with plenty of activities
- Only 5 minutes away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- Enjoy astonishing variety of fish and marine life of the Red Sea
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Egypt while partaking of 5-star treatment in one...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT