Rated 4.5 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
RA II Nile Cruise
Ive just collected the photos of my recent trip on the RA II cruising from Luxor to Aswan and had to drop you a line of thanks.
The holiday was the most wonderful experience made all the more memorable by the excellent and friendly service given by the members of the crew on the RA II. The cabins were clean, comfortable and spacious and the food extremely good.
Particular highlights included drifting in a hot air balloon over sugar cane fields and the Valley of the Kings whilst watching the Egyptian sunrise truly magical, and listening to the stories behind the Temples brought to life for us by the exceptional tour guide.
I was amazed that visits to 7 temples, the Botanical Gardens and even the tombs in the Valley of the Kings were all included in the cost of the holiday.
I will be calling you again soon as thought I would try Cairo next!
Thanks again, I will be recommending this cruise to all my friends.
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Great resort for the Family with endless fun at the Movenpick Kids Club during the day and night
- 18-holes golf course is just 1km away
- Discover El Gouna town with a daily shuttle bus - optional Â£20 per person
- Enjoy a sumptuous choice of dining at the Movenpick buffet restaurant
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
M/S Royal Viking Itinerary (7 nights) Day One (Monday) Meet & assist al Luxor airport by our local representative....
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The Baron Palace Resort is beautifully and ideally located in the heart of Sahl Hasheesh Bay. Sahl Hasheesh is famed for...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Rising above the city, overlooking the mighty River Nile is one of Cairo's classiest hotels. The five-star Ramses Hilton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT