Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Dubai
Holiday in Dubai Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa
Kindly ensure Mark at The Holiday Place receives praise and our thanks as he is always helpful and I speak to him regularly concerning either checking for/booking our holidays! I mean regularly! This was our 4th holiday throught The Holiday Place, excellent throughout and I recommend you to everyone I can!
The drivers from Desert Adventures were, as usual, professional, good drivers and polite (kindly pass our thanks to them). The Yas Viceroy in Abu Dhabi was amazing. Kindly express our great feedback to them. It is like being aboard a spaceship! We did the Race circuit tour, the Karting and visited Ferrari world all of which made this stay out of this world (maybe we were in a spaceship!). The service there is very attentive, the food fab and the Italian restaurant especially good (although expensive but it is a 5star hotel). We were upgraded to an executive suite where our views of the circuit and marina were spectacular. It was our 4th visit to Le Royal Meridien Dubai as we adore this hotel. The staff here welcome us as returning guests, which is a lovely feeling, and they are one of the most appealing features of this superb hotel. The grounds and beach area are beautiful, the rooms elegant and comfortable. The food is delicious and the Club lounge afternoon tea and then pre dinner cocktails and canapes are worth paying the extra. The hotel is kept immaculate and smells aromatic, their signature is flowers which adorn many areas. I cannot wait to visit again so I hope to win your competition! The Emirates flights are fantastic, the food, service and entertainment are part of our fantastic holiday, again please pass our great feedbank to them.
I may be contacted if you wish any further feedback, again "THANKS MARK, I SHALL BE RINGING YOU SOON"!
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
There really is something for everyone here, with a variety of water sports, Wild Wadi Water Park next door and the famed Jumeirah Beach
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Over 20 restaurants, cafes and bars with options for formal dining, casual dining, speciality dining and a variety of bars, some serving snacks
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park, a great day out for the young as well as the young at heart
- Complimentary services such as a 1-2 hour scuba diving session, Wi-fi access, Sinbad's Kids Club and a shuttle service to the Mall of the Emirates
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT