Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Dubai
Holiday in Dubai Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa
Kindly ensure Mark at The Holiday Place receives praise and our thanks as he is always helpful and I speak to him regularly concerning either checking for/booking our holidays! I mean regularly! This was our 4th holiday throught The Holiday Place, excellent throughout and I recommend you to everyone I can!
The drivers from Desert Adventures were, as usual, professional, good drivers and polite (kindly pass our thanks to them). The Yas Viceroy in Abu Dhabi was amazing. Kindly express our great feedback to them. It is like being aboard a spaceship! We did the Race circuit tour, the Karting and visited Ferrari world all of which made this stay out of this world (maybe we were in a spaceship!). The service there is very attentive, the food fab and the Italian restaurant especially good (although expensive but it is a 5star hotel). We were upgraded to an executive suite where our views of the circuit and marina were spectacular. It was our 4th visit to Le Royal Meridien Dubai as we adore this hotel. The staff here welcome us as returning guests, which is a lovely feeling, and they are one of the most appealing features of this superb hotel. The grounds and beach area are beautiful, the rooms elegant and comfortable. The food is delicious and the Club lounge afternoon tea and then pre dinner cocktails and canapes are worth paying the extra. The hotel is kept immaculate and smells aromatic, their signature is flowers which adorn many areas. I cannot wait to visit again so I hope to win your competition! The Emirates flights are fantastic, the food, service and entertainment are part of our fantastic holiday, again please pass our great feedbank to them.
I may be contacted if you wish any further feedback, again "THANKS MARK, I SHALL BE RINGING YOU SOON"!
Dubai Holidays Browse all
The location of this resort means that you can relax on Jumeirah Beach whilst still being able to explore the city.
- Complimentary Wi-fi, a Serta Suite Dreams Bed and a 32" flat screen HD TV ensure the time spent in your room will live up to all your expectations
- Visit the Dubai Mall, the heritage and historic village and Gold & Spice Souk and Jumeirah Beach
- The outdoor temperature-controlled pool overlooks city attractions and is open from 7am to 8pm
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Spoil yourself senseless with true UAE extravagance at the famous Burj Al Arab and Doubletree By Hilton Al Barsha
Indulge all the senses at a world renowned hotel and explore all the glitzy sites of Dubai.
- Convenient location enables you to explore Dubai's most renowned sights, shops, restaurants and attractions
- Stay at the iconic Burj Al Arab, which has been repeatedly voted the world's most luxurious hotel. Pamper yourself!
- Enjoy state-of-the-art facilities.
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Jumeirah is one of Dubai's prime residential locations; make this your place of dwelling as well as you explore the...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT